Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

Way to keep it classy.

But she has always been a crass comedian. Especially when she purposefully destroyed the National Anthem at a ball game.

What's your thoughts on Kathy Griffin

She's despicable also
You loved her when she was a leftist (hint: she still is)

Yep, and unlike Trumplings - I calls 'em as I sees 'em!!

Can't stand the bitch - She's not funny anymore.

She's become an insufferable ****, and finally mouthed off one too many times. She can moonlight as a Faux News pundit now.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the show was a hit. The democrats are very skin thinned....want to make everything personal.....just because she supports Trump. Pathetic.
Nah ratings tanked and the season ended with no momentum. Roseanne exposing herself as a racist is a dream cover for the creators for the garbage they made. It's better for finding new work.

Actually, the show was doing pretty well. Shoot, they were even working on the new season when this happened.

Like I said, Disney (who owns her show), saw the success of Black Panther, and they don't want any kind of scandal to effect the box office of Black Panther 2. Lots of black people went to the first one, and Disney doesn't want to alienate them with the show Roseanne.

Also regarding Roseanne's comments, this will be her legacy now. It has forever tainted her original series now because she has outed herself as a racist. Her career in show business is over, her new show a blip in the ether.

She destroyed her own career and legacy with one sentence.
Pretty sure she doesn't give a shit. She will just head back to her coffee plantation. Unless people will start to boycott whomever sells it.

I’m 100% sure this was done on purpose....the heads of abc every week was reporting changes to the show....no mention of Trump, etc. ABC is the big loser here and bigly loss

Who did that on purpose? Rosanne did it on purpose?

MAYBE SHE WAS TAKEN HOSTAGE AND FORCED TO GIVE UP HER PASSWORD?

Quick! Someone get that conspiracy theory to trump right away!

Wow, Valerie gets around! She says this is a "teachable moment." :p

9b458116f4be309462d4cb068a6db63f.jpg

She should have said Valerie is ugly like an ape, but those republicans will put you back in chains....she would still have her show.
if she had said the same thing about trump...she would of won a Nobel peace prize

You really don't see anything wrong with her comments?
Its what she does and ABC knew that. Same with Don Rickles. It was who he was.

Rickles was Jewish...he could get away with his jabs to a point.

She's become an insufferable ****, and finally mouthed off one too many times. She can moonlight as a Faux News pundit now.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the show was a hit. The democrats are very skin thinned....want to make everything personal.....just because she supports Trump. Pathetic.
Nah ratings tanked and the season ended with no momentum. Roseanne exposing herself as a racist is a dream cover for the creators for the garbage they made. It's better for finding new work.

Actually, the show was doing pretty well. Shoot, they were even working on the new season when this happened.

Like I said, Disney (who owns her show), saw the success of Black Panther, and they don't want any kind of scandal to effect the box office of Black Panther 2. Lots of black people went to the first one, and Disney doesn't want to alienate them with the show Roseanne.
Quality and ratings were tanking at the end. A joke from one of the episodes was a guy bringing over donuts. That was literally the entire joke. Trash television.

She should have said Valerie is ugly like an ape, but those republicans will put you back in chains....she would still have her show.
if she had said the same thing about trump...she would of won a Nobel peace prize

You really don't see anything wrong with her comments?
Its what she does and ABC knew that. Same with Don Rickles. It was who he was.

Rickles was Jewish...he could get away with his jabs to a point.
Again..double standards. He can because he was (insert word here), but Griffin can't/Roseann can't/but Tracy Morgan can/Chris Rock can/etc etc yadda yadda. Double standards. If it's WRONG, then it's WRONG.

Sigh... it's not like I cared for her show or anything. But this thread is bullshit.

It is no better than what Roseanne Barr said to label every Trump supporter a racist.

What's worse? What Roseanne said...what Griffin did...or y'all accusing Trump of wanting to fuck his daughter?

Liberals should not watch anything, read anything, listen to anything nor venture outdoors
This way, their silly sensitivities might not become aroused

Maybe you shouldn't have read my post mocking yours then.

Tissue?
You douche libs think that LOL or mocking means something and really puts a hurting on us. In fact it means you have no counter response

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnope. It means I used your words to demonstrate a Double Standard.

DEAL with it.

What's worse? What Roseanne said...what Griffin did...or y'all accusing Trump of wanting to fuck his daughter?

:eusa_think:

Interesting philosophical dilemma. You want 'em ranked?

Oh btw the third one came from Rump himself, multiple times, so credit where due.

Forum List

Back