Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

The stupidity of the left. Ask their own tweeting homophobe Joy Reid what someone has to do to get their show cancelled?

Tone-deaf MSNBC slammed for bringing on Joy Reid to discuss Roseanne Barr's social media slur
Joy Reid made an inappropriate text several years ago. She now has a show and has not reoffended.
Roseanne Barr made many racial tweets several years ago. Roseanne was still given a show. She re-offended and she is gone.
If Joy Reid re-offends, she is gone.
all is fair

I imagine all of Roseann's co-stars and the show's crewmembers are pretty pissed she just put all of them out of a job.

In a now deleted to eat, the sitcom actress called African American former Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett comes from planet of the apes.
Roseanne Rips Ex-Obama Aide Valerie Jarrett With Racially Charged Joke
The best part is Roseanne also tweeted an idiotic rant about George Soros which is completely false. I hope he sues her into bankruptcy for libel.

“By the way, George Soros is a nazi who turned in his fellow Jews 2 be murdered in German concentration camps & stole their wealth-were you aware of that? But, we all make mistakes, right Chelsea?”

Soros was born in 1930....and moved to England in 1947. He was a teenager
during Hitler's days...

And now we know why Roseanne supports Trump: racism.

Her support for Trump always seemed a bit odd to me. She was at odds with him on most major issues, including the economy, all things LGBT, education, and religious pandering.

But now it all makes perfect sense.

Rosanne has always been a racist. She saw trump as her messiah....
Funny you never called her a racist when she was a staunch liberal

Her support for Trump always seemed a bit odd to me. She was at odds with him on most major issues, including the economy, all things LGBT, education, and religious pandering.

remember when Obama made the "typical white person" comment?

now it all makes perfect sense, if you support Obama you are a racist.

Amazing how many conservatives support calling black people apes

Actually...it is disheartening and very disappointing...I really thought the country had come farther away from Jim Crow days....
The Trump Presidency is flushing the racist rats out of the holes they have been hiding. When the light is shown on a racist, bigoted, immoral rats, they soon disappear, hopefully to never been seen again.

The stupidity of the left. Ask their own tweeting homophobe Joy Reid what someone has to do to get their show cancelled?

Tone-deaf MSNBC slammed for bringing on Joy Reid to discuss Roseanne Barr's social media slur
Joy Reid made an inappropriate text several years ago. She now has a show and has not reoffended.
Roseanne Barr made many racial tweets several years ago. Roseanne was still given a show. She re-offended and she is gone.
If Joy Reid re-offends, she is gone.
all is fair

Ok.....:5_1_12024:

Amazing how many conservatives support calling black people apes

Actually...it is disheartening and very disappointing...I really thought the country had come farther away from Jim Crow days....
The Trump Presidency is flushing the racist rats out of the holes they have been hiding. When the light is shown on a racist, bigoted, immoral rats, they soon disappear, hopefully to never been seen again.

When will the head rat get his?

remember when Obama made the "typical white person" comment?

now it all makes perfect sense, if you support Obama you are a racist.
Whatever you have to tell yourself to get you through the day, skinhead.

What's worse? What Roseanne said...what Griffin did...or y'all accusing Trump of wanting to fuck his daughter?

:eusa_think:

Interesting philosophical dilemma. You want 'em ranked?

Oh btw the third one came from Rump himself, multiple times, so credit where due.
So...a woman that introduces her son to a girl, says he is handsome, witty, kind, what a catch!, would date him herself if he wasn't her son....thats a bad thing to say, then and makes her a pedophile?

I thought the last show was hilarious.

Roseanne needed surgery and they couldn't afford it. But then their basement flooded and the government gave them disaster relief money.

The same government they hate. Fuking hilarious!

Conservatives do not define their hatred for minorities as "racism", just as they do not define their hatred for people from other countries as "xenophobia".
The conservatives have a single word they use to describe their hatred for the above mentioned and their hatred for women, non-Christians, and any other group or individual who does not share their oppressive philosophy, that word is "patriot".
They certainly do the Founding Fathers and Jesus proud.

Here's the kind of pig they'll hire:

DeDvFU
Fake tweet, snowflake OP

Is it ? If so, I sincerely apologize. Please provide a link, and then I will acknowledge it.
Yeah, it’s fake and no one should have to look it up for you. This is on you for spreading bullshit.

Racists are showing desperation. Corporate American is now the judge of racism since the WH is the instigator.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back