Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

Iran is less Persian than America is white.

Iran is about 70-80% Persian, and less than 2% Arab.

My point stands.

Is your point that the left and the scumbag media are fucking liars portraying Jarrett as "African American" when she is in fact Iranian? :dunno:

But it's okay to lie if it smears the right, da Comrade?
She has no Iranian blood in her. Both her parents were American. She is African-American. WTF is wrong with you?
Actually she had American parents but she was born in Iran.
She has alot of white in her, but it appears only the black part matters.
Well if can't figure out the context of her planet of the apes comment in relation to VJ being black, then who knows other than her facial similarities being very simular to the character chosen by her (Rosannes) comparison found in the movie character as to what she was actually maybe meaning in as far as just making a comparison when she said what she said in comedic fashion.

If meant it in some sort of racist manor or context by what she said, then shame on Rosanne for that.
Well, it wouldn't be the first time the media lied about the intended context of someone they want to destroy.
Anyone that looks at Valerie Jarrett doesn't assume she has black blood.
But only a smidgen is all it takes for the corrupt media to use it to their political advantage.

Then again....George Zimmerman is Hispanic.....but they claim he's a Caucasian.

My point stands.

Is your point that the left and the scumbag media are fucking liars portraying Jarrett as "African American" when she is in fact Iranian? :dunno:

She has no Iranian blood in her. Both her parents were American. She is African-American. WTF is wrong with you?
Well if can't figure out the context of her planet of the apes comment in relation to VJ being black, then who knows other than her facial similarities being very simular to the character chosen by her (Rosannes) comparison found in the movie character as to what she was actually maybe meaning in as far as just making a comparison when she said what she said in comedic fashion.

If meant it in some sort of racist manor or context by what she said, then shame on Rosanne for that.
Well, it wouldn't be the first time the media lied about the intended context of someone they want to destroy.
How is this the media's fault..did they force feed her Ambian and hijack her twitter account?

Roseanne is an American Jew. You know how those people are.
No, I don’t know. How are they?
According to many, including this board, they are racists.
Only to those who keep a copy of the Turner Diaries at their bed-table...or those who mourn Hitler's demise.

Or you.
No you.
I agree...no me. Yes you. But you don't have the courage of your convictions..so you snipe about the edges...in a smarmy sort of way.

But if it works for you..carry on.

How is this the media's fault..did they force feed her Ambian and hijack her twitter account?
Nope.
They just destroyed her......after all ABC is the media
Oh, I guess you didn't know that.

Nope.
So if someone steps out in traffic and gets run over..you blame the car??

Only to those who keep a copy of the Turner Diaries at their bed-table...or those who mourn Hitler's demise.

Or you.
No you.
I agree...no me. Yes you. But you don't have the courage of your convictions..so you snipe about the edges...in a smarmy sort of way.

Angry Losers are a dime a dozen. :)

Nope.
So if someone steps out in traffic and gets run over..you blame the car??
No....that's you assholes' M.O.
A kid shoots up his school and you blame guns and the NRA.

Iran is less Persian than America is white.

My point stands.

She's so "African American" she could be head of the NAACP.

iu
Yes, she could.
I think he was making humor about the white woman who made herself black to run a chapter of the NAACP. LOL

Which religion doesn’t have racists?
Not the Jews, according to many on this board.

Who on this board has claimed that Jews can't be racist?
This is the 3rd time I've posted it. Can we accept it as fact and move on after this last time?

To many on this board, American Jews are racists.

Or you.
No you.

So..I guess with you...I got 9 more coming? Can I get a pro-rate?

Which religion doesn’t have racists?
Not the Jews, according to many on this board.
That’s fine, but you didn’t answer my question. Which religion doesn’t have racists?

Or you.
No you.

So..I guess with you...I got 9 more coming? Can I get a pro-rate?
Angry white Losers aren't scary. They're just angry. Do your thing, my white brother. :)

Forum List

Back