Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

Let's try to stay relatively on topic if we can.

Guess who is married to a honcho over at ABC.
Why do you want to stay on topic now when you were the one to take the thread off-topic?

But since you don't want to answer after two attempts, I'll just assume you understand every religion has racists.
Roseanne is an American Jew. The thread is about her. See the connect yet?

Yes, it's about her yet here you are talking about "Jews" and "negroes" and "wars."

You're talking about a lot of off-topic things, so why not answer questions about the things you want to talk about? What are you afraid of?
I'm making observations that you don't deny. Perhaps you have already shown your side.
You've said nothing you stand behind so what do you think I should be denying?
They are observations, that's all. You want to discuss other religions when the thread is about Jewish racism.

Is it innate or learned behavior?

Not going to ell us what YOU think? Just half-clever evasions, eh.

Cool.
Making observations. Here's another:

Some people don't know how to respond to the great Jew/Negro War of '18.
So much for staying on topic, huh? And what exactly is the "great Jew/Negro war of '18?"
See thread title.
I don't see anything in the thread title about the "great Jew/Negro war of '18" yet here you are talking about it. So what is it? Why are you too afraid to say?
Let me break it down for you.

Roseanne = American Jew.

Ape jokes = racist against the lowly blacks.

Who are you rooting for? :)
That's what you call the "great Jew/Negro war of '18??"

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

She's one Jew. Jarrett is one Black. They're not feuding. About the only thing you got right was the year.

Making observations. Here's another:

Some people don't know how to respond to the great Jew/Negro War of '18.
So much for staying on topic, huh? And what exactly is the "great Jew/Negro war of '18?"
See thread title.
I don't see anything in the thread title about the "great Jew/Negro war of '18" yet here you are talking about it. So what is it? Why are you too afraid to say?

Roseanne = American Jew.

She's one Jew. Jarrett is one Black. They're not feuding. About the only thing you got right was the year.
Who are you rooting for?

Why do you want to stay on topic now when you were the one to take the thread off-topic?

But since you don't want to answer after two attempts, I'll just assume you understand every religion has racists.

Yes, it's about her yet here you are talking about "Jews" and "negroes" and "wars."

You're talking about a lot of off-topic things, so why not answer questions about the things you want to talk about? What are you afraid of?
I'm making observations that you don't deny. Perhaps you have already shown your side.
They are observations, that's all. You want to discuss other religions when the thread is about Jewish racism.

Wut? This thread is about Jewish racism? I thought it was about one single Jew. Are you under the dementia that Roseanne represents all Jews?

See thread title.

Roseanne = American Jew.

Who are you rooting for?
Rooting for what?

Wut? This thread is about Jewish racism? I thought it was about one single Jew. Are you under the dementia that Roseanne represents all Jews?
Jarret reps all blacks but Roseanne doesn't rep all Jews.

Does one crazy with a gun represent all gun owners?

Besides you, who said Jarrett represents all blacks?

See thread title.

Roseanne = American Jew.

Who are you rooting for?
Rooting for what?
We note you have a problem answering direct questions.

If Roseanne got picked up by another network would you be:

[ ] Happy

[ ] Sad

Roseanne the American Jew got fired for joking about some former administrator?

Do you know who's married to a honcho over at ABC?

Roseanne = American Jew.

Who are you rooting for?
Rooting for what?

[ ] Happy

[ ] Sad
LOLOLOL

Now ^^^ that's ^^^ funny coming from you. You won't answer the question, who on this board has claimed that Jews can't be racist? And you won't answer the question, which religion doesn't have racists? But now you whine when someone else doesn't answer one of your questions?

:lmao:

Roseanne = American Jew.

Who are you rooting for?
Rooting for what?

[ ] Happy

[ ] Sad
LOLOLOL

Now ^^^ that's ^^^ funny coming from you. You won't answer the question, who on this board has claimed that Jews can't be racist? And you won't answer the question, which religion doesn't have racists? But now you whine when someone else doesn't answer one of your questions?

I made the observation that many on this board are claiming that American Jews are racist. You confirm it by asking who isn't.

Not seeing the disparity here.

Spouse of an ABC honcho is off topic. In fact, the ABC honcho is off topic unless they were involved in cancelling Roseanne.

And here you were, pretending to want to stay on topic.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Who are you rooting for?
Rooting for what?

[ ] Happy

[ ] Sad
LOLOLOL

I made the observation that many on this board are claiming that American Jews are racist. You confirm it by asking who isn't.

I never asked you who here isn't. Why do you lie like that? I asked you which religion doesn't have racists. You were too scared to answer. :dunno:

Spouse of an ABC honcho is off topic. In fact, the ABC honcho is off topic unless they were involved in cancelling Roseanne.

icon_rolleyes.gif
Sheesh you're the one claiming it wasn't taken as a general racist insult, but a personal one.

Which would make the spouse very much on topic.

Who are you rooting for?
Rooting for what?

[ ] Happy

[ ] Sad
LOLOLOL

I never asked you who here isn't. Why do you lie like that? I asked you which religion doesn't have racists. You were too scared to answer. :dunno:
You confirmed my observation about many on this board, while at the same time agreeing with the sentiment.

Go you. :)

icon_rolleyes.gif
Sheesh you're the one claiming it wasn't taken as a general racist insult, but a personal one.

Since the topic isn't ABC honcho wives, no, that is off topic.

Rooting for what?

[ ] Happy

[ ] Sad
LOLOLOL

You confirmed my observation about many on this board, while at the same time agreeing with the sentiment.

Oh? What observation is that? I hope it's on topic.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Since the topic isn't ABC honcho wives, no, that is off topic.
Doesn't matter, since it is still being reported as a general racial slur.

There goes your one on one theory. :)

[ ] Happy

[ ] Sad
LOLOLOL

Very much so. It's about the American Jewish racism towards their black brethren.

LOLOLOL

Very much so. It's about the American Jewish racism towards their black brethren.
LOL

Oh? What did I say that was racist towards blacks?

Forum List

Back