Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

I think I've identified the new ethics on this firing business ---------- it's when you grossly insult a particular person.

Some female comedian, Samantha Bee, just this afternoon apologized for insulting Ivanka and Melania.

So Roseanne Barr's problem was that she went after a specific person, Valerie Jarrett. Maybe if she had made a generic jab she'd have been all right. Though I don't know ---- once you start with the monkey muzzle comments, that annoys people, unless it's directed at George Bush. (Who did have sort of a poochie lower face, unluckily.)

I think I've identified the new ethics on this firing business ---------- it's when you grossly insult a particular person.

Some female comedian, Samantha Bee, just this afternoon apologized for insulting Ivanka and Melania.

So Roseanne Barr's problem was that she went after a specific person, Valerie Jarrett. Maybe if she had made a generic jab she'd have been all right. Though I don't know ---- once you start with the monkey muzzle comments, that annoys people, unless it's directed at George Bush. (Who did have sort of a poochie lower face, unluckily.)
It was taken as both a personal insult to Jarret, as well as a general insult to all black people the world over.

On the personal level, a honcho over at ABC happens to be married to...wait for it...Susan Rice. Yes, that Susan Rice.

All it took was one phone call.

QNRgQBI.jpg

Obozo's puppeteer didn't need the make up to play that part.

Do not insult Don Rickles. He knew where to draw the line. His heart was not built on racism but comedy.
Roseanne has the heart of a bellicose racist.
He would jab at your ethnicity or race in a heartbeat
Not in the manner of a Roseanne Barr. And if you do not know the difference you are a racist. Rickles was Jewish. He made fun of Jews, Blacks, Muslims, dumb white guys, ditzy blonds etc with the same finesse that did not go way over the line.
Roseanne goes after people and things she truly does not like.

lol why do people think being 'Jewish' is some sort of magical exemption for anything? Roseanne is 'Jewish', too, isn't she?

As for the topic, there several hundred million photoshops of George Bush as a monkey put out by left wing racists, so we know they don't really give a shit about the monkey crack, and we know the Prez of ABC is married to one of Jarret's buddies; sounds like it was 'hey, we can get the fat white chic now!!!' night at ABC, actually, going after Roseanne for merely not being an hysterical diaper wetting Trump hater.

Jarret was on a talking head show with the usual panel of black racists, they like getting on each other's shows and getting paid for nothing, too, and the fact is the majority of her 'panel does indeed look a lot like apes. Anybody who claims they don't is a liar.
Who said Jews are exempt? :cuckoo:

Still struggling to be relevant, and failing, I see. Try sobering up, and stop reading DU for 'talking points'.
LOL

Nah, trying to find a rightard who doesn't lie.

I can't find any.

You actually said, "lol why do people think being 'Jewish' is some sort of magical exemption for anything? Roseanne is 'Jewish', too, isn't she?"

I ask you where the fuck you got that idea and like all rightwingnut pussies, you run from answering.

It was taken as both a personal insult to Jarret, as well as a general insult to all black people the world over.

On the personal level, a honcho over at ABC happens to be married to...wait for it...Susan Rice. Yes, that Susan Rice.

LOL

You have no idea what you're talking about. Exactly what role do you claim Rice's husband played in the cancellation of Roseanne?

Those aren't observations; they're delusions as I never referred to Roseanne as "the Jew" nor did I say anything racist against Valerie Jarrett.

You can't post without lying, can you?
Sigh.

Do you:

[ ] Agree

[ ] Disagree

with ABC's decision to cancel the show.
LOL

Why are you asking me? You already claimed I agreed when in fact, I said no such thing. That's something you will have to prove.

Why can't you post without lying? Is it a sickness?
You avoided the question again. :)
Why would I answer a question you already answered yourself, only without proof?

You appear to be very sick. You can't seem to post without lying.
Many here are calling American Jews racist. You haven't disagreed.

Just an observation. :)
Why would I when every religion has their share of racists? Jews are no exception.

LOL

You have no idea what you're talking about. Exactly what role do you claim Rice's husband played in the cancellation of Roseanne?
It's an interesting koinky-dink. An observation. Like the Jew and ape bashing going on in this thread.

The left is devouring their own faster than they can kill them in the womb.

Sigh.

Do you:

[ ] Agree

[ ] Disagree

with ABC's decision to cancel the show.
LOL

Why are you asking me? You already claimed I agreed when in fact, I said no such thing. That's something you will have to prove.

Why can't you post without lying? Is it a sickness?
You avoided the question again. :)
Why would I answer a question you already answered yourself, only without proof?

You appear to be very sick. You can't seem to post without lying.
Many here are calling American Jews racist. You haven't disagreed.

Just an observation. :)
Why would I when every religion has their share of racists? Jews are no exception.
We've come full circle. :)

LOL

It's an interesting koinky-dink. An observation. Like the Jew and ape bashing going on in this thread.

I don't see anyone here bashing Jews.

So you don't see that he played a role then? It's certainly not a coincidence. Just like it's not a coincidence you have no idea what you're talking about.

LOL

So you don't see that he played a role then? It's certainly not a coincidence. Just like it's not a coincidence you have no idea what you're talking about.
Read the thread. Roseanne is a Jew.

LOL

So? She wasn't fired because she's a Jew.

And what role did Rice's husband play? Seems none at all according to you; so who knows why you even mentioned him? :dunno:

LOL

And what role did Rice's husband play? Seems none at all according to you; so who knows why you even mentioned him? :dunno:
She's a Jew making horrendously racist remarks.

You're not too quick, are you.

LOL

I'm just not seeing the connection you're desperately trying to establish? Just like I don't see the connection of Susan Rice's husband to this? Seems to me, you're insane.

I'm just not seeing the connection you're desperately trying to establish? Just like I don't see the connection of Susan Rice's husband to this? Seems to me, you're insane.
Apes vs. racist Jews. Count to 2. Use your fingers if need be. :)

And we got a thread in the Science and Technology forum that humans evolved from monkeys. Why is Darwin's racist ideas leading to social Darwinism, Eugenics, the Holocaust and Planned Parenthood not being ripped to shreds while ignorant Roseanne is?

image001.jpg

And let's not forget who started this disrespect for the Flag!!!

theo1.jpg

There was no ape involved, so who knows what you're talking about? And there was only 1 Jew involved, not "Jews." So again, who knows what you're talking about. And there's no connection regarding Susan Rice or her husband, so again, who knows what you're talking about?

I don't believe you even know what you're talking about. :lol:

There was no ape involved, so who knows what you're talking about? And there was only 1 Jew involved, not "Jews." So again, who knows what you're talking about. And there's no connection regarding Susan Rice or her husband, so again, who knows what you're talking about?

No ape involved? Then why was the Jew fired?

For making fun of Valerie Jarrett, who's not an ape. See that? I was right, you have no idea what you're talking about.

For making fun of Valerie Jarrett, who's not an ape. See that? I was right, you have no idea what you're talking about.
Making fun of her...did the Jew say she was ugly?

Since you can't answer direct questions, the answer is she called her an ape.

Jews vs. blacks. Progs are eating each other faster than they can kill themselves off in the womb.

Making fun of her...did the Jew say she was ugly?

Since you can't answer direct questions, the answer is she called her an ape.

Jews vs. blacks. Progs are eating each other faster than they can kill themselves off in the womb.
You're lying again, it's not "Jews against Blacks" and more than it's Trump supporters against Blacks.

How come you can't stop lying? Like your lie about Susan Rice's husband.

Forum List

Back