Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

I made the observation that many on this board are claiming that American Jews are racist. You confirm it by asking who isn't.

Not seeing the disparity here.
I never asked you who here isn't. Why do you lie like that? I asked you which religion doesn't have racists. You were too scared to answer. :dunno:
You confirmed my observation about many on this board, while at the same time agreeing with the sentiment.

Go you. :)
Oh? What observation is that? I hope it's on topic.
Very much so. It's about the American Jewish racism towards their black brethren.
LOL

Oh? What did I say that was racist towards blacks?
You agree with the sentiments of those who advocate against the Jew. They agree her show should be cancelled for the overt racism of the American Jew.

I don't disagree. I don't care either way. Just making observations. :)

I never asked you who here isn't. Why do you lie like that? I asked you which religion doesn't have racists. You were too scared to answer. :dunno:
You confirmed my observation about many on this board, while at the same time agreeing with the sentiment.

Very much so. It's about the American Jewish racism towards their black brethren.
LOL

You agree with the sentiments of those who advocate against the Jew. They agree her show should be cancelled for the overt racism of the American Jew.

Those aren't observations; they're delusions as I never referred to Roseanne as "the Jew" nor did I say anything racist against Valerie Jarrett.

You can't post without lying, can you?

LOL

Those aren't observations; they're delusions as I never referred to Roseanne as "the Jew" nor did I say anything racist against Valerie Jarrett.

Sigh.

Do you:

[ ] Agree

[ ] Disagree

with ABC's decision to cancel the show.

LOL

Sigh.

Do you:

[ ] Agree

[ ] Disagree

LOL

Why are you asking me? You already claimed I agreed when in fact, I said no such thing. That's something you will have to prove.

Why can't you post without lying? Is it a sickness?

LOL

Sigh.

Do you:

[ ] Agree

[ ] Disagree

LOL

Why are you asking me? You already claimed I agreed when in fact, I said no such thing. That's something you will have to prove.

You avoided the question again. :)

LOL

Sigh.

Do you:

[ ] Agree

[ ] Disagree

LOL

Why would I answer a question you already answered yourself, only without proof?

You appear to be very sick. You can't seem to post without lying.

ABC Knew Exactly What They Were Getting With Roseanne Barr

Yes, they did. Racist Roseanne has a long and documented racist history.
A long history of saying crazy off the wall stuff, often insulting. Female Don Rickles.He would not last 5 minutes now
Do not insult Don Rickles. He knew where to draw the line. His heart was not built on racism but comedy.
Roseanne has the heart of a bellicose racist.
He would jab at your ethnicity or race in a heartbeat
Not in the manner of a Roseanne Barr. And if you do not know the difference you are a racist. Rickles was Jewish. He made fun of Jews, Blacks, Muslims, dumb white guys, ditzy blonds etc with the same finesse that did not go way over the line.
Roseanne goes after people and things she truly does not like.

lol why do people think being 'Jewish' is some sort of magical exemption for anything? Roseanne is 'Jewish', too, isn't she?

As for the topic, there several hundred million photoshops of George Bush as a monkey put out by left wing racists, so we know they don't really give a shit about the monkey crack, and we know the Prez of ABC is married to one of Jarret's buddies; sounds like it was 'hey, we can get the fat white chic now!!!' night at ABC, actually, going after Roseanne for merely not being an hysterical diaper wetting Trump hater.

Jarret was on a talking head show with the usual panel of black racists, they like getting on each other's shows and getting paid for nothing, too, and the fact is the majority of her 'panel does indeed look a lot like apes. Anybody who claims they don't is a liar.

ABC Knew Exactly What They Were Getting With Roseanne Barr

Yes, they did. Racist Roseanne has a long and documented racist history.
A long history of saying crazy off the wall stuff, often insulting. Female Don Rickles.He would not last 5 minutes now
Do not insult Don Rickles. He knew where to draw the line. His heart was not built on racism but comedy.
Not in the manner of a Roseanne Barr. And if you do not know the difference you are a racist. Rickles was Jewish. He made fun of Jews, Blacks, Muslims, dumb white guys, ditzy blonds etc with the same finesse that did not go way over the line.

lol why do people think being 'Jewish' is some sort of magical exemption for anything? Roseanne is 'Jewish', too, isn't she?

As for the topic, there several hundred million photoshops of George Bush as a monkey put out by left wing racists, so we know they don't really give a shit about the monkey crack, and we know the Prez of ABC is married to one of Jarret's buddies; sounds like it was 'hey, we can get the fat white chic now!!!' night at ABC, actually, going after Roseanne for merely not being an hysterical diaper wetting Trump hater.

Jarret was on a talking head show with the usual panel of black racists, they like getting on each other's shows and getting paid for nothing, too, and the fact is the majority of her 'panel does indeed look a lot like apes. Anybody who claims they don't is a liar.
Who said Jews are exempt? :cuckoo:

Roseanne Barr, Back on Twitter, Has More to Say

I guess Roseanne is not going quietly, what a surprise:

At one point overnight, Ms. Barr blamed the insomnia medication Ambien for the incendiary tweet. In a post she later deleted, she wrote: “It was 2 in the morning and I was Ambien tweeting.” But that tweet also had a note of contrition, saying the offensive post had gone too far. “It was egregious,” she wrote. “Indefensible. I made a mistake.”

In response to several people on Twitter, Ms. Barr claimed she did not know Ms. Jarrett was African-American. “I thought she was Saudi,” she said to one supporter. To others, she tweeted that she believed Ms. Jarrett was “Jewish and Persian.”

At 12:37 a.m., Ms. Barr replied to a tweet from the account @therealcornett, which falsely claimed that Channing Dungey, the president of ABC Entertainment, had consulted with “an enraged” Michelle Obama before deciding to cancel “Roseanne.”

“Is this true?” Ms. Barr wrote.

She went on to retweet a clip of an interview with the 2012 Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain that had been originally posted by the Fox Business host Trish Regan. “I believe they were looking for a reason to cancel Roseanne and here’s why,” Mr. Cain said in the clip. “Even though the show was a ratings success, forces within ABC didn’t like the fact that her conservative defense of certain things was so popular.”

She also retweeted a post by Jack Posobiec — a right-wing commentator who promoted the “Pizzagate” hoax — that included a photograph of the comedian George Carlin with the caption, “This man wouldn’t last a day on Twitter.”

In another self-serving retweet, Ms. Barr posted words of encouragement from the right-wing British commentator Katie Hopkins, who lost her job last year at the radio station LBC after tweeting that a “final solution” was needed to combat terrorism. “I have found the more I am fired, the busier I become,” Ms. Hopkins wrote. “You are headed for greatness.”

Ms. Barr also reacted to “Roseanne” cast members. In response to Michael Fishman, who played Ms. Barr’s son on the show and posted a statement condemning Ms. Barr’s tweet, she responded at 5 a.m., “You throw me under the bus. Nice!”

White House in Panic Mode -- The Borowitz Report

>> “We’ve been living under assumption that a TV personality could tweet out as many racist things as he or she wanted with no consequences,” the source said. “Now, all of a sudden, our worst nightmare has come true.”

White House staffers are reportedly combing through Trump’s thirty-seven thousand tweets, searching for ones that could be deemed fireable offenses, and have so far flagged more than thirty-six thousand of them.

Many on Trump’s team are urging calm, however, claiming that the dismissal of one racist TV star could be an “isolated example.”

“The only people who can fire Donald Trump right now are congressional Republicans, and they don’t have the high moral standards that TV executives have,” the source said. <<
:auiqs.jpg:

LOL

Oh fucking bullshit. All you've been doing is trolling. It's what the intellectually impoverished DO when faced with a topic they can't handle --- smokescreen it. You're deceiving nobody but yourself here and the whole world knows it. Literally the whole world. Even as we speak penguins in Antarctica are huddled in their internet café, laughing at you.

Still struggling to be relevant, and failing, I see. Try sobering up, and stop reading DU for 'talking points'.

Sigh.

Do you:

[ ] Agree

[ ] Disagree

LOL

Why would I answer a question you already answered yourself, only without proof?

You appear to be very sick. You can't seem to post without lying.
Many here are calling American Jews racist. You haven't disagreed.

Just an observation. :)

LOL

Oh fucking bullshit. All you've been doing is trolling. It's what the intellectually impoverished DO when faced with a topic they can't handle --- smokescreen it. You're deceiving nobody but yourself here and the whole world knows it. Literally the whole world. Even as we speak penguins in Antarctica are huddled in their internet café, laughing at you.
I believe you have decried the Jew's racist remarks, as well. :)

Not you. :)

QNRgQBI.jpg

Chris Rock does not do any college shows anymore. He observed that they find none of his biting humor as funny, too politically incorrect

So....what's the big deal?
Hypocrisy seems to be a big deal these days.
....being racist is not a crime.
I don't recall say that it was, Strawman.
If it were millions would be in jail.
"What's the big deal..." if it were a crime?
...perhaps even the majority of the citizens....certainly the majority of African-Americans.
I perceive that you're trying to make a point.
Even babies have been scientifically proven to be racist.
I hope that's not your point, because that never happened.
...at about 6 months of age.
Nope. It's best not to believe the conclusions drawn for you from your quora link, by the grand dragon of your social justice coven.
Obama's spiritual leader of some 20 yrs. --Rev. Wright was a well known racist....of course Obama distanced himself when he decided to run for the Presidency....but why was there no call for him to drop out of the race...I mean a follower of a racist for 20 yrs. ....again we see a double standard as always.
Gingrich: Obama got a 'pass' on Rev. Wright controversy
Oh. So you do see what the "big deal" is after all.

Nothing. I was asked about my thoughts on Kathy Griffin.

"Nothing"....

Pretty much sums up all your "thoughts" doesn't it?

As far as I'm concerned the apes should be offended for the assertion they're as ugly as that hag who kept her hand up the meat puppet faggot's ass for the last 10 years.

Fucking treasonous commie.

Forum List

Back