Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

Apes vs. racist Jews. Count to 2. Use your fingers if need be. :)
There was no ape involved, so who knows what you're talking about? And there was only 1 Jew involved, not "Jews." So again, who knows what you're talking about. And there's no connection regarding Susan Rice or her husband, so again, who knows what you're talking about?

I don't believe you even know what you're talking about. :lol:
No ape involved? Then why was the Jew fired?
For making fun of Valerie Jarrett, who's not an ape. See that? I was right, you have no idea what you're talking about.
Making fun of her...did the Jew say she was ugly?

Since you can't answer direct questions, the answer is she called her an ape.

Jews vs. blacks. Progs are eating each other faster than they can kill themselves off in the womb.
You're lying again, it's not "Jews against Blacks" and more than it's Trump supporters against Blacks.

How come you can't stop lying? Like your lie about Susan Rice's husband.
It sure isn't Roseanne vs Jarret.

Progs are devouring their own faster than they can kill themselves off in the womb.

They are observations, that's all. You want to discuss other religions when the thread is about Jewish racism.

Is it innate or learned behavior?
Wut? This thread is about Jewish racism? I thought it was about one single Jew. Are you under the dementia that Roseanne represents all Jews?
Jarret reps all blacks but Roseanne doesn't rep all Jews.

Does one crazy with a gun represent all gun owners?
Besides you, who said Jarrett represents all blacks?
Roseanne the American Jew got fired for joking about some former administrator?

Do you know who's married to a honcho over at ABC?
Spouse of an ABC honcho is off topic. In fact, the ABC honcho is off topic unless they were involved in cancelling Roseanne.

And here you were, pretending to want to stay on topic.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Just an observation here, and (yes this is off topic) but, but, but, but, why are leftist so angry about someone going off topic here, but when it comes to Mueller going off topic in Russia collusion gate, then y'all defend that to no end ??? LOL

I mean if Mueller stayed on topic with Russia collusion, then that investigation would have been through months and months ago.

I'm done... Your welcome.

There was no ape involved, so who knows what you're talking about? And there was only 1 Jew involved, not "Jews." So again, who knows what you're talking about. And there's no connection regarding Susan Rice or her husband, so again, who knows what you're talking about?

I don't believe you even know what you're talking about. :lol:
For making fun of Valerie Jarrett, who's not an ape. See that? I was right, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Jews vs. blacks. Progs are eating each other faster than they can kill themselves off in the womb.
You're lying again, it's not "Jews against Blacks" and more than it's Trump supporters against Blacks.

Progs are devouring their own faster than they can kill themselves off in the womb.
LOLOL

Well you should tell that to Roseanne because she got fired.

Wut? This thread is about Jewish racism? I thought it was about one single Jew. Are you under the dementia that Roseanne represents all Jews?
Jarret reps all blacks but Roseanne doesn't rep all Jews.

Does one crazy with a gun represent all gun owners?
Besides you, who said Jarrett represents all blacks?
Roseanne the American Jew got fired for joking about some former administrator?

Do you know who's married to a honcho over at ABC?
Spouse of an ABC honcho is off topic. In fact, the ABC honcho is off topic unless they were involved in cancelling Roseanne.

And here you were, pretending to want to stay on topic.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Just an observation here, and (yes this is off topic) but, but, but, but, why are leftist so angry about someone going off topic here, but when it comes to Mueller going off topic in Russia collusion gate, then y'all defend that to no end ??? LOL

I mean if Mueller stayed on topic with Russia collusion, then that investigation would have been through months and months ago.

I'm done... Your welcome.
I don't care that folks go off-topic. I pointed it out in regards to that idiot only after she used used the excuse of being off-topic to avoid defending the bullshit she posts here.

LOLOL

Don't think the Jews didn't notice. It's never a good idea to underestimate them. After all, they've remained a coherent group longer than any other.

LOLOL

Don't think the Jews didn't notice. It's never a good idea to underestimate them. After all, they've remained a coherent group longer than any other.
Don't you find it odd that you're trying to make this about Jews and not Trump supporters?

LOLOL

Don't you find it odd that you're trying to make this about Jews and not Trump supporters?
Roseanne is a well known liberal. It looks like progs are losing their lifelong supporters to The Don.

This is worse than we both thought.

LOLOL

So Rosanne represents all conservatives now ?? In your dreams she might.. ROTFLMBO.

LOLOL

Roseanne is a well known liberal. It looks like progs are losing their lifelong supporters to The Don.

She's also a well known Trump supporter. According to you Trump supporters are racist against blacks.

Are you a Trump supporter?

LOLOL

So Rosanne represents all conservatives now ?? In your dreams she might.. ROTFLMBO.
No more than she represents all Jews.

LOLOL

She's also a well known Trump supporter. According to you Trump supporters are racist against blacks.

Even lifelong progs are Trump supporters.

By your logic, that means lifelong progs are racist against blacks, like the Jews are.

LOLOL

I always thought she was a liberal, and found it very strange when she became a so called Trump supporter.

Still think it was a Hollyweird set up to infiltrate, and then compromise Trump by weakening his base in the eyes of America, otherwise if this could make it a Hallmark trait of conservatives somehow....

Otherwise as would be based on the so called super fan Rosanne, Rosanna Danna, and right before the midterms toooo ????? Wow. What a coincidence.

LOLOL

By your logic, that means lifelong progs are racist against blacks, like the Jews are.
It's your logic, not mine. I'm merely asking you why you're making this about Jews versus Blacks and not Trump Supporters versus Blacks.

Like everything else you spout, you never provide answers.

Like your idiotic claim that Susan Rice is married to an "ABC honcho." But then you can't say what that means. That's what insane people do, they see imaginary things that aren't there. Leads me to believe you're insane. :cuckoo:

LOLOL

Now she might represent the swamp, but the jury is still out on that one.. lol

Might be in now though, and the verdict is ??????????????

It's your logic, not mine. I'm merely asking you why you're making this about Jews versus Blacks and not Trump Supporters versus Blacks.

Like your idiotic claim that Susan Rice is married to an "ABC honcho." But then you can't say what that means. That's what insane people do, they see imaginary things that aren't there. Leads me to believe you're insane. :cuckoo:
We already did this. We switched from race to political views.

It turned out that lifelong progs hate blacks as much as the Jews do.

Progs are devouring themselves faster than they can kill each other off in the womb.

LOLOL

Now she might represent the swamp, but the jury is still out on that one.. lol

Might be in now though, and the verdict is ??????????????
She doesn't represent anyone but herself.

Why are you making it about Trump supporters verses blacks ?? Tsk tsk you race baiting person you.

Progs are devouring themselves faster than they can kill each other off in the womb.
Well now you're lying again. Far more of Trump's supporters are cons than progs.

So this is really about conservatives hating Blacks. Thanks for pointing that out. That makes sense.

And why are you so afraid to say if you're a trump supporter or not?

Why are you making it about Trump supporters verses blacks ?? Tsk tsk you race baiting person you.
You're not reading the posts I'm responding to, are you?

Well now you're lying again. Far more of Trump's supporters are cons than progs.

So this is really about conservatives hating Blacks. Thanks for pointing that out. That makes sense.
Roseanne is not conservative. She's a lifelong prog who hates all black people, as do all lifelong progs and Jews.

Forum List

Back