Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

Roseanne is not conservative. She's a lifelong prog who hates all black people, as do all lifelong progs and Jews.

Progs are devouring themselves faster than they can kill each other off in the womb.
No, but like most conservatives, she's a trump supporter.

Are you? By your silence, it seems you are.
Your missteps give me the win. She ran for president on two ultra liberal party platforms.

It seems the tent has collapsed.

Progs are devouring themselves faster than they can kill each other off in the womb.

They always eat their own. The Party got rid of the icky evul proles and real liberals in the 1980's, in favor of sucking up to Wall Street and the 'globalists', and now the dope-addled DNC sociopaths are trying to juggle their assorted racist demographics and deviants into believing they are something besides just a bunch of criminals and traitors or something, while still trying to appear 'Politically Correct'. lol now even Pelosi is getting shouted down by that new base of thugs they pander to.
Spits a member of the cult who elects Republicans -- who are investigating Republicans colluding with Russians.

Looks like Faun got all excited and turned on here, because of the 'eating each other' phrase, and is trying to cover for it, thinking everybody saw her excitement or something. Such is the paranoia and weirdness of these sociopaths and deviants; it's impossible for them to make any sense.
Guess this means you think Republicans are not eating their own when they attack each other, huh?

That's ok, I already knew you're a hypocrite.

Uncensored2008

Are you ever going to come back to this thread and admit your utter failure?

I doubt it, but I thought I'd at least give you a chance to be a man.

Which "utter failure" is that Comrade?

:lol:

Do you not remember claiming that Valerie Jarrett was first Arab, then Persian?

She is, you bitter little troll.

iu

Oh wait - SHE BE BLACK, as any fool can plainly see....

Other leftist black women.

iu

And American Indian

iu

:lmao:

Uncensored2008

iu

iu

And American Indian

iu

Because, you see, to some people it makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE if she's black or white. To some, it's not what's said but who says it.

I haven't heard anyone who was offended by the MB mix. Just the ape. Black Americans and their Great White Protectors are a sensitive people. Kinda.

Uncensored2008

iu

iu

And American Indian

iu

No, she's not, you raging fuckwit.

Seriously, a 5-second google search proves you wrong. Her parents are black Americans - James and Barbara Bowman. She's not Persian, or Arab.

The fact that you're still sticking to your story can only be explained by some neurological issue. Have you seen a doctor recently?

The one way street of communication that liberals want their stranglehold on is so narrow and so one way now that even they cant navigate it anymore so they are vomiting spew about “feckless cu’’s” and “Roseanne worse than Cosby” to the point that even they are laughing about the wholesale ridiculousness

In a now deleted to eat, the sitcom actress called African American former Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett comes from planet of the apes.
Roseanne Rips Ex-Obama Aide Valerie Jarrett With Racially Charged Joke

Jarrett isn't black moron, she is an Arab.

No, she's not.

Both of her parents are black Americans.

Even if her parents were Iranian (which they're not) - Iran is Persian, not Arab.

Iran is less Persian than America is white.

Iran is about 70-80% Persian, and less than 2% Arab.

My point stands.

Is your point that the left and the scumbag media are fucking liars portraying Jarrett as "African American" when she is in fact Iranian? :dunno:

But it's okay to lie if it smears the right, da Comrade?

If an African-American is born in Iran does that changte her race to Afican-iranian? Ever seen an African-canadian?

Actually she had American parents but she was born in Iran.
She has alot of white in her, but it appears only the black part matters.

Like Barack Hussein who was only 1/4 black. But I am willing to concede that he seemed 100% black most of the time.

Let's be clear, she is not obama's advisor....she is actually obama's brain....he can't function without her, and that is why she actually lives with the obama's......

As an aside, I just checked Amazon, I was curious. I was starting to like a lot of the Roseanne episodes and now that I've discovered the show and was starting to enjoy it, could it be off the air forever? Has the world gone ape? Congratulations to ABC and their apeshit CEO ----- Roseanne is apparently more popular than ever, the DVD set of the entire Roseanne TV series is SOLD THE FUCK OUT. The only people who give a flying crap what Roseanne Barr thinks of a now-defunct ex-Obama advisor no one ever heard of is Obama, CNN, TBS, LAFF and ABC.

Can't wait till Tim Allen's show comes back on. Rosannes show was my daughter's favorite way back in the day, but never was a fav of mine and the wife's.

Moving on in life.

Actually she had American parents but she was born in Iran.
She has alot of white in her, but it appears only the black part matters.

Like Barack Hussein who was only 1/4 black. But I am willing to concede that he seemed 100% black most of the time.
No....he had to win the WH to become authentically black.
Before that Al Sharpton called him the Magic Negro.
Bill Clinton bragged that he had screwed more sisters than Barry had.

Uncensored2008

iu

iu

And American Indian

iu

No, she's not, you raging fuckwit.

Seriously, a 5-second google search proves you wrong. Her parents are black Americans - James and Barbara Bowman. She's not Persian, or Arab.

The fact that you're still sticking to your story can only be explained by some neurological issue. Have you seen a doctor recently?

No, you're lying as always.

Her paternal grandfather was black. She is white, her parents are white.

Jarrett isn't black moron, she is an Arab.

No, she's not.

Both of her parents are black Americans.

Even if her parents were Iranian (which they're not) - Iran is Persian, not Arab.

Iran is less Persian than America is white.

Iran is about 70-80% Persian, and less than 2% Arab.

My point stands.

Is your point that the left and the scumbag media are fucking liars portraying Jarrett as "African American" when she is in fact Iranian? :dunno:

But it's okay to lie if it smears the right, da Comrade?

If an African-American is born in Iran does that changte her race to Afican-iranian? Ever seen an African-canadian?

Identity politics trumps reality with the Communists.

No, you're lying as always. Her paternal grandfather was black. She is white, her parents are white.

If that is right and Jarrett ain't even really black, then Roseanne's "insult" means even less and ABC's decision even sillier and moronic than first appeared. ABC has shot themselve's in the foot over nothing and all the pathetic snowflakes in this country that break out in hives at the mention of an insult based on one's heritage being an "abomination" to their delicate ears even more PATHETIC.

I think Roseanne Barr is close to a mental emergency. It is just now sinking in what she's done. She has destroyed her own legacy and any career she had left.

Her best and only option now is to go back to tend to her goats amidst the lava flows.

No, you're lying as always.

Her paternal grandfather was black. She is white, her parents are white
The information on this is really hard to find. One source says both parents are "African American." They showed pictures. How can she be "Iranian" if both parents are African American? Doesn't make sense. I always heard she was IRANIAN.

Valerie Jarrett's extraordinary family tree

Forum List

Back