Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

She's also a well known Trump supporter. According to you Trump supporters are racist against blacks.

Are you a Trump supporter?
Even lifelong progs are Trump supporters.

By your logic, that means lifelong progs are racist against blacks, like the Jews are.
It's your logic, not mine. I'm merely asking you why you're making this about Jews versus Blacks and not Trump Supporters versus Blacks.

Like everything else you spout, you never provide answers.

Like your idiotic claim that Susan Rice is married to an "ABC honcho." But then you can't say what that means. That's what insane people do, they see imaginary things that aren't there. Leads me to believe you're insane. :cuckoo:
We already did this. We switched from race to political views.

It turned out that lifelong progs hate blacks as much as the Jews do.

Progs are devouring themselves faster than they can kill each other off in the womb.
Well now you're lying again. Far more of Trump's supporters are cons than progs.

So this is really about conservatives hating Blacks. Thanks for pointing that out. That makes sense.
Roseanne is not conservative. She's a lifelong prog who hates all black people, as do all lifelong progs and Jews.

Progs are devouring themselves faster than they can kill each other off in the womb.
No, but like most conservatives, she's a trump supporter.

Are you? By your silence, it seems you are.

Even lifelong progs are Trump supporters.

By your logic, that means lifelong progs are racist against blacks, like the Jews are.
It's your logic, not mine. I'm merely asking you why you're making this about Jews versus Blacks and not Trump Supporters versus Blacks.

Like your idiotic claim that Susan Rice is married to an "ABC honcho." But then you can't say what that means. That's what insane people do, they see imaginary things that aren't there. Leads me to believe you're insane. :cuckoo:

Well now you're lying again. Far more of Trump's supporters are cons than progs.

So this is really about conservatives hating Blacks. Thanks for pointing that out. That makes sense.
Roseanne is not conservative. She's a lifelong prog who hates all black people, as do all lifelong progs and Jews.

Your missteps give me the win. She ran for president on two ultra liberal party platforms.

It seems the tent has collapsed.

Your missteps give me the win. She ran for president on two ultra liberal party platforms.

LOLOL

Oh? Are blacks fleeing the Democrat party?

It's an interesting koinky-dink. An observation. Like the Jew and ape bashing going on in this thread.

The left is devouring their own faster than they can kill them in the womb.
I don't see anyone here bashing Jews.

So you don't see that he played a role then? It's certainly not a coincidence. Just like it's not a coincidence you have no idea what you're talking about.
Read the thread. Roseanne is a Jew.
So? She wasn't fired because she's a Jew.

And what role did Rice's husband play? Seems none at all according to you; so who knows why you even mentioned him? :dunno:
She's a Jew making horrendously racist remarks.

You're not too quick, are you.
I'm just not seeing the connection you're desperately trying to establish? Just like I don't see the connection of Susan Rice's husband to this? Seems to me, you're insane.
If you wish to 'get it'...a simple read of aba's posts..will soon give you sense of his/her agenda. Alt/right Jew bashing and trolling...a lot of trolling! He likes to drop little things like the Rice's husband fact..to allude to some conspiracy..a Jewish one..if I get the drift. I sense some 'pit the blacks against the Jews against the left kinda thing---but he's a coward..and refuses to own his shit. Like he claims not to be white and to live in another country. I sense some semantic BS..like.."I'm not white..that's a color..I'm Caucasian...or some such lameness. Note the continued insistence on dropping the "left is killing each other faster than they can kill them in the womb' thing---How many times now..4...5?

Typical. Now we'll get some denial..couched in a 'who me?" format..and an empty challenge to 'prove it' as though anyone can't just look up his posting record and judge for themselves.

LOLOL

Oh? Are blacks fleeing the Democrat party?
In droves. It's now referred to as The Plantation.

Just like the good ol' days. :)

He would jab at your ethnicity or race in a heartbeat
Not in the manner of a Roseanne Barr. And if you do not know the difference you are a racist. Rickles was Jewish. He made fun of Jews, Blacks, Muslims, dumb white guys, ditzy blonds etc with the same finesse that did not go way over the line.
Roseanne goes after people and things she truly does not like.

lol why do people think being 'Jewish' is some sort of magical exemption for anything? Roseanne is 'Jewish', too, isn't she?

As for the topic, there several hundred million photoshops of George Bush as a monkey put out by left wing racists, so we know they don't really give a shit about the monkey crack, and we know the Prez of ABC is married to one of Jarret's buddies; sounds like it was 'hey, we can get the fat white chic now!!!' night at ABC, actually, going after Roseanne for merely not being an hysterical diaper wetting Trump hater.

Jarret was on a talking head show with the usual panel of black racists, they like getting on each other's shows and getting paid for nothing, too, and the fact is the majority of her 'panel does indeed look a lot like apes. Anybody who claims they don't is a liar.
Who said Jews are exempt? :cuckoo:

Still struggling to be relevant, and failing, I see. Try sobering up, and stop reading DU for 'talking points'.
LOL

Nah, trying to find a rightard who doesn't lie.

I can't find any.

You actually said, "lol why do people think being 'Jewish' is some sort of magical exemption for anything? Roseanne is 'Jewish', too, isn't she?"

I ask you where the fuck you got that idea and like all rightwingnut pussies, you run from answering.

Wow, you're even too stupid to make up strawmen in any way that makes sense. Are you claiming you didn't even read the threads, nor the posts I cited now?

And you clowns wonder why even your base is ignoring you in increasing numbers.

They always eat their own. The Party got rid of the icky evul proles and real liberals in the 1980's, in favor of sucking up to Wall Street and the 'globalists', and now the dope-addled DNC sociopaths are trying to juggle their assorted racist demographics and deviants into believing they are something besides just a bunch of criminals and traitors or something, while still trying to appear 'Politically Correct'. lol now even Pelosi is getting shouted down by that new base of thugs they pander to.

They always eat their own. The Party got rid of the icky evul proles and real liberals in the 1980's, in favor of sucking up to Wall Street and the 'globalists', and now the dope-addled DNC sociopaths are trying to juggle their assorted racist demographics and deviants into believing they are something besides just a bunch of criminals and traitors or something, while still trying to appear 'Politically Correct'. lol now even Pelosi is getting shouted down by that new base of thugs they pander to.
Yup...there's some truth amidst the garbage that you spew. Progressives are the Left wing equivalent of the Alt/right. Both the fringes are scum---and they empower some truly nasty people to come out from under their rocks.

When someone makes a remark involving apes, why do snowflakes always associate it with black people?

Why do petals not know there is a long history of whitey calling blacks monkeys and apes and gorillas in order to denigrate them?
Yes which is wrong, in the same way calling the president Orange Cheetos or Orangutan is wrong.
HOWEVER Rosanne's content tweet referred to resemblance to "a movie" *character played by a *white actress assumed evolution of
*white people*
(*Chimpanzee) not an Ape, therefore the racist is people like Al Sharpton and media who change the context, wording, narative, intent, and assumption (Because Rossane did not know she was Black and neither did most of us either) .
Al Sharpton out right lied to what Rosanne said as did MSM for attention grabbing and ulterior motives, including many Fox hosts miss speaking on the subject out of the MOVIE referrence context,
because they fell for the reinterpretation (heard it second hand).

If people on the left denounced it for making fun of a woman's appearances like they did to Huckabee-Sanders then that would be warranted, but when they lie about what was said, intent, and call Rosanne a racist over her poorly devised joke then the real sin and racism is in creating the race baiting, pandering, lying, insulting of intelligence of the race you are trying to goat and manipulate and use for your political propaganda.

When someone makes a remark involving apes, why do snowflakes always associate it with black people?

Why do petals not know there is a long history of whitey calling blacks monkeys and apes and gorillas in order to denigrate them?
Yes which is wrong, in the same way calling the president Orange Cheetos or Orangutan is wrong.
HOWEVER Rosanne's content tweet referred to resemblance to "a movie" *character played by a *white actress assumed evolution of
*white people*
(*Chimpanzee) not an Ape, therefore the racist is people like Al Sharpton and media who change the context, wording, narative, intent, and assumption (Because Rossane did not know she was Black and neither did most of us either) .
Al Sharpton out right lied to what Rosanne said as did MSM for attention grabbing and ulterior motives, including many Fox hosts miss speaking on the subject out of the MOVIE referrence context,
because they fell for the reinterpretation (heard it second hand).

If people on the left denounced it for making fun of a woman's appearances like they did to Huckabee-Sanders then that would be warranted, but when they lie about what was said, intent, and call Rosanne a racist over her poorly devised joke then the real sin and racism is in creating the race baiting, pandering, lying, insulting of intelligence of the race you are trying to goat and manipulate and use for your political propaganda.
Those sniveling about Roseanne are not sniveling because of what she said. They IMMEDIATELY focused on her supporting Trump. How does anyone know if anyone supports anyone regardless of what they say? Racists, pond scum, child molesters, murderers, bankers, hostesses, the local barrista, the shoe salesman....how does ANYONE know what ANYONE supports? They don't. This was just an excuse..another one, I might add...to have yet another reason to bash Trump. Period.

Not just bash Trump, but instill propaganda in the minds of their much needed voter base to manipulate them into the race narrative=race baiting/pandering, if anything that is the greatest form of racism and insult.

I don't see anyone here bashing Jews.

So you don't see that he played a role then? It's certainly not a coincidence. Just like it's not a coincidence you have no idea what you're talking about.
Read the thread. Roseanne is a Jew.
So? She wasn't fired because she's a Jew.

And what role did Rice's husband play? Seems none at all according to you; so who knows why you even mentioned him? :dunno:
She's a Jew making horrendously racist remarks.

You're not too quick, are you.
I'm just not seeing the connection you're desperately trying to establish? Just like I don't see the connection of Susan Rice's husband to this? Seems to me, you're insane.
If you wish to 'get it'...a simple read of aba's posts..will soon give you sense of his/her agenda. Alt/right Jew bashing and trolling...a lot of trolling! He likes to drop little things like the Rice's husband fact..to allude to some conspiracy..a Jewish one..if I get the drift. I sense some 'pit the blacks against the Jews against the left kinda thing---but he's a coward..and refuses to own his shit. Like he claims not to be white and to live in another country. I sense some semantic BS..like.."I'm not white..that's a color..I'm Caucasian...or some such lameness. Note the continued insistence on dropping the "left is killing each other faster than they can kill them in the womb' thing---How many times now..4...5?

Typical. Now we'll get some denial..couched in a 'who me?" format..and an empty challenge to 'prove it' as though anyone can't just look up his posting record and judge for themselves.
Don't worry, I was just fucking with her.

Spits a member of the cult who elects Republicans -- who are investigating Republicans colluding with Russians.

Meanwhile, Joy Behar has no repercussions. Joy Reid can go on all the homophobic rants she wants. Michelle Wolfe gets a contract with Netflix (note to self - cancel Netflix) Keith Olberfuher gets a contract with ESPN.

See, it's not that the Communists have no standards, it's that there are entirely different standards for Americans than there are for party members.

[
Right, we get it...you hammer this same goddamn point home every time you appear on this board:

It is everyone else's fault you are acting like a moron.

Yes, okay, we get it....moron.

Comrade, why is there not one standard for all? Why do party members get a pass for what Americans are crucified for?

Joy Reid gets a pass
Joy Behar gets a pass
Jimmy Kimmel gets a pass Stephen
Colbert gets a pass
George Soros gets a pass

Roseanne? CANCELLED

Where are the PETA activists? Aren't they supposed to be deploring the bigoted nasty assumptions here that apes are somehow bad looking, and calling for the deaths of all ape bigots?

Spits a member of the cult who elects Republicans -- who are investigating Republicans colluding with Russians.

Looks like Faun got all excited and turned on here, because of the 'eating each other' phrase, and is trying to cover for it, thinking everybody saw her excitement or something. Such is the paranoia and weirdness of these sociopaths and deviants; it's impossible for them to make any sense.

Forum List

Back