🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ROTFLMFAO!!!...Obama warns Russia on hacking: ‘We can do stuff to you’

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
stuff....BWAWAWAWAWA....another nasty letter.....LOLOLOLO!!!!!

Obama warned Russia on Friday not to wage cyberwarfare against the United States, saying, “We can do stuff to you” as he defended his handling of Moscow’s alleged hacking of Democrats’ emails to influence the 2016 election.

“Our goal continues to be to send a clear message to Russia or others not to do this to us, because we can do stuff to you,” Obama told reporters at his final press conference of 2016.

(Excerpt) Read more at yahoo.com ...

stuff....BWAWAWAWAWA....another nasty letter.....LOLOLOLO!!!!!

Obama warned Russia on Friday not to wage cyberwarfare against the United States, saying, “We can do stuff to you” as he defended his handling of Moscow’s alleged hacking of Democrats’ emails to influence the 2016 election.

“Our goal continues to be to send a clear message to Russia or others not to do this to us, because we can do stuff to you,” Obama told reporters at his final press conference of 2016.

(Excerpt) Read more at yahoo.com ...
whats Obama gonna do? stop selling Russia American made vodka?

ROTFLMFAO!!!...Obama warns Russia on hacking: ‘We can do stuff to you’

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

I certainly hope Obama didn’t use this schoolboy phrase ‘do stuff to you’.

n87od3v0.png

All nations hack each other. And that includes the US. In fact, i would wager the US is doing it more effectively than any other nation on earth. Americans who don't think their Government is hacking other nations, are being comically naive.

I really do think Vigilante loves Russia... and has wet dreams about Putin.

I really do think Vigilante loves Russia... and has wet dreams about Putin.
And there are plenty of reasons to love Russia. Unless you are a liberal zombie, deeply brainwashed by your "independent" Media. Up to the brain damage.

Obama VS Putin? LOL LOL,,,thats like Pinnocchio VS Bruno Sammartino at Wrestlemania 45

Forum List

Back