Roughly 10% of Trump's campaign spending went right back into his pocket via his businesses.

and he continues to build his fortune with spam emails.

sweeeeeeeeeet.

How do you feel about that? Seems a bit shady to me.
If his business spends money to help the campaign, it's perfectly legitimate and legal.

Perfectly legal. But that was not the question. Unless the extent of your feelings on anything are whether it is legal. If so, thank you for supporting a woman's right to an abortion.
I've never been anti-abortion.

Next stupid assumption?

Well, I never said you were. So speaking of stupid assumptions....

There's no reason not to use his own companies if they are the best choice in the market. Why hire some hack company? Talk about your nothing burgers, go spend your time looking into the Clinton's funding.

There's no reason not to use his own companies if they are the best choice in the market. Why hire some hack company? Talk about your nothing burgers, go spend your time looking into the Clinton's funding.

When the Fairfield or Hyatt Place down the street offers rooms for 80% less than you’re paying at the Grand Trump…you can see why his campaign is so cash poor.

When the Fairfield or Hyatt Place down the street offers rooms for 80% less than you’re paying at the Grand Trump…you can see why his campaign is so cash poor.

Look dummy if I owned my own hotel I'd stay at my own hotel damn but some of you people are dimwits.

Look dummy if I owned my own hotel I'd stay at my own hotel damn but some of you people are dimwits.

No better way to spend the contributions of “the people” you swear you’re going to help than to waste their money….

How do you feel about that? Seems a bit shady to me.
Trump is a piece of shit who has conned a ot of Repiublicans into thinking he is real. He isnt. He is all about the deal, that's all that matters. There is no principle here at all.

No better way to spend the contributions of “the people” you swear you’re going to help than to waste their money….

Your statement is a LIE, was it an intentional LIE or accidental?

lol

Given your posting history, you’re in no position to refer to others as ‘dummy.’

Forum List

Back