Roughly 10% of Trump's campaign spending went right back into his pocket via his businesses.

As much as I am not interested in Trump, you have to explain this one to me. That's bad .. why?
One the rare occasion that I give money to a political candidate I don't want any of it funneled into their personal bank account regardless of the legality or method of it. As it pertains to Trump I feel like he is taking advantage of the generosity of the public to entertain himself.
It's money coming out of his pocket, moron. No wonder you're voting for Hillary.
I'm as likely to vote for Hillary as you are to make a nickel on your GoFundMe campaign. Just shut up before you make yourself look any dumber

Given the way you bash Trump at every opportunity, one must conclude that you are going to vote for Hillary.

Stating facts about his lying, cheating and stealing is not "bashing".

13450135_1229224243775502_2027946466843004495_n.jpg

LOL, not following the news, are you? Trump wrote of the loan he had and vowed to put in all the money it takes

... No...that is the money being laundered...errr I mean spent.
Speaking of money laundering, how's the Clinton Foundation doing these days?

What percentage of Clinton Foundation money goes to real and actual charities that are not controlled by the Clintons? - Quora
Between 2009 and 2012, the Clinton Foundation raised over $500 million dollars according to a review of IRS documents by The Federalist (2012, 2011, 2010,2009, 2008). A measly 15 percent of that, or $75 million, went towards programmatic grants. More than $25 million went to fund travel expenses. Nearly $110 million went toward employee salaries and benefits. And a whopping $290 million during that period — nearly 60 percent of all money raised — was classified merely as “other expenses.” ...The Clinton Foundation may well be saving lives, but it seems odd that the costs of so many life-saving activities would be classified by the organization itself as just random, miscellaneous expenses.

How do you feel about that? Seems a bit shady to me.
If his business spends money to help the campaign, it's perfectly legitimate and legal.

You have that backwards…It’s his campaign and spending money to help his business.

Trump could kill people and Brian would be on here justifying it.

ROFL! You compare taking perfectly legal tax exemptions with killing people?

Do you assholes ever wonder why people laugh at you?

Good grief! The campaign money is going to be spent on lodging somewhere. Would you prefer that Trump's people stayed at a Holiday Inn?
Prefer? No.

But historically, that is what low-level staffers on campaigns for President do.
When you don't control your money, it controls you. Hence, Drumpf is being painted as an intolerant moron by his opponent. That he actually is an intolerant moron helps. There are no counter-ads; just name calling.

No money=no ads which means the other side's message is the only one voters are hearing.

Come on let's get real here. Now the money is coming from his own pockets and has to be shown as paid by campaign to the hotels. The hotels cannot just stamp "free to the boss for his workers". There has to be an exchange of funds if only on paper. But both the campaign and the hotel would have to report said transaction.

Once again, this has been Trump's money from what I have read. He's not making a profit here on this.

Yeah..whatever. And you probably believe that he is "self funding". The donations he has collected from the gullible idiots he's become so accustomed to fleecing, he no longer even pretends to care...you think that is going anywhere? No...that is the money being laundered...errr I mean spent.

Of course it provides jobs in the hotel and community, doesn't it?

If his business spends money to help the campaign, it's perfectly legitimate and legal.

You have that backwards…It’s his campaign and spending money to help his business.

No, I'm comparing your slavish devotion to your master, Birfer Trump.

Speaking of laughing, how's that gofundme page doing?

lol

No, I'm comparing your slavish devotion to your master, Birfer Trump.

Speaking of laughing, how's that gofundme page doing?

lol

In other words, you know you're an imbecile.

Forum List

Back