Roughly 10% of Trump's campaign spending went right back into his pocket via his businesses.

Roughly 10% of Trump's campaign spending went right back into his pocket via his businesses
This is not a scandal
The fact the OP posted a statement as fact without backing it up with facts proves, IMO, the disingenuous nature of the OP.

Trump’s campaign spends millions of its money on Trump companies | New York Post
The Trump campaign — funded during the primary contest mostly by loans Trump made — appears to be properly documenting its use of the businessman’s assets in federal reports, leaving a record of his campaign’s finances and their impact on his self-reported financial largesse.

Roughly 10% of Trump's campaign spending went right back into his pocket via his businesses
This is not a scandal
The fact the OP posted a statement as fact without backing it up with facts proves, IMO, the disingenuous nature of the OP.

Trump’s campaign spends millions of its money on Trump companies | New York Post
The Trump campaign — funded during the primary contest mostly by loans Trump made — appears to be properly documenting its use of the businessman’s assets in federal reports, leaving a record of his campaign’s finances and their impact on his self-reported financial largesse.
The title is 100% factual. The op is a QUESTION followed by my opinion.

The fact that you are going on & on about ME proves that the butthurt I've given you requires preparation h in large quantities.

I never said it was.
Nice backpedal. You could be a circus clown!

backpedal21ft.gif

How do you feel about that? Seems a bit shady to me.

As much as I am not interested in Trump, you have to explain this one to me. That's bad .. why?
One the rare occasion that I give money to a political candidate I don't want any of it funneled into their personal bank account regardless of the legality or method of it. As it pertains to Trump I feel like he is taking advantage of the generosity of the public to entertain himself.

As much as I am not interested in Trump, you have to explain this one to me. That's bad .. why?
One the rare occasion that I give money to a political candidate I don't want any of it funneled into their personal bank account regardless of the legality or method of it. As it pertains to Trump I feel like he is taking advantage of the generosity of the public to entertain himself.
Oh and if I were a donor I would be really pissed seeing as how he is already a billionaire and I'm just an average Joe

I watched the YouTube video of Trump's press conference from Scotland. He touched upon it by mentioning that the election laws require his campaign to pay for use of any facility, he'd rather pay nothing at all. I'm not into election laws but it sounded reasonable and it felt better on my ears than the typical politician explaining why they didn't think they needed to adhere to rules.

He knew the rules…and apparently doesn’t understand them. Remember, this is the same family that couldn’t figure out how to register to vote for him.
He's adhering to the rules, dingbat. It's you who doesn't understand them. Quit embarassing yourself.

Probably the most senseless thread here in a while.

In order to COMPLY WITH ELECTION LAW, THEY ARE REQUIRED TO PAY THE GOING RATE FOR HOTELS AND OTHER FACILITIES THEY USE.

IF they did not pay, if the Donald Trump organization used the rooms without charge, the campaign would be in violation of the law.
A perfect example of missing the point entirely.

Derp

Actually, he has a point - Trumpery is taking money out of one pocket and putting it another.

Markle Have you found your keys?

It's money coming out of his pocket, moron. No wonder you're voting for Hillary.

Hitlery is doing the same thing, moron. You're such a pathetic retard that you can't even tell when you're being bamboozled. Blow up utterly benign activities as if they were something sinister is what Dims specialize in. That's because they understand how many witless baboons like you there are in the world who will fall for these cons.

Last edited:

It's money coming out of his pocket, moron. No wonder you're voting for Hillary.
I'm as likely to vote for Hillary as you are to make a nickel on your GoFundMe campaign. Just shut up before you make yourself look any dumber

Forum List

Back