Roughly 10% of Trump's campaign spending went right back into his pocket via his businesses.

How do you feel about that? Seems a bit shady to me.
If his business spends money to help the campaign, it's perfectly legitimate and legal.

You have that backwards…It’s his campaign and spending money to help his business.
All that matters is how the IRS looks at it, and they are perfectly OK with it, you witless dingbat.
How's that GoFundMe campaign going? :biggrin:
How is your room temperature I.Q. going?
A solid 122

You?

There's no reason not to use his own companies if they are the best choice in the market. Why hire some hack company? Talk about your nothing burgers, go spend your time looking into the Clinton's funding.

When the Fairfield or Hyatt Place down the street offers rooms for 80% less than you’re paying at the Grand Trump…you can see why his campaign is so cash poor.

Look dummy if I owned my own hotel I'd stay at my own hotel damn but some of you people are dimwits.
lol

Given your posting history, you’re in no position to refer to others as ‘dummy.’

And I have no idea who you are or what your posting history is. lol
You are not missing anything.

And you see Exhibit A of why there is an inferior conservative class.
Exhibit A of why, despite their proclamations of tolerance, peace and collectiveness, LWers are as evil and intolerant as the worst of the RWers.

Do we, the people, really need to put up with this shit? No we don't. We don't have to "choose sides" like we are fucking grade schoolers. We're Americans. We can make our own choices, choose our own path. All it takes is a willingness to say so.

You should have used more all caps so Blues could understand what you’re talking about….LOL

How do you feel about that? Seems a bit shady to me.
If his business spends money to help the campaign, it's perfectly legitimate and legal.

You have that backwards…It’s his campaign and spending money to help his business.
All that matters is how the IRS looks at it, and they are perfectly OK with it, you witless dingbat.

Where is his Tax Return?

You'd be guessing wrong. Not surprised though because tunnel logic seems to be part for the course on this forum.
How am I wrong? You're the one who brought up this:
The UK could be headed for a collapse but it's all good, Trump's golf course will succeed.
That kind of capitalism?
Are you now denying you brought this up?
No what I'm denying is your success at understanding the post. It flew right over your head. Read it again, slowly this time.

I watched the YouTube video of Trump's press conference from Scotland. He touched upon it by mentioning that the election laws require his campaign to pay for use of any facility, he'd rather pay nothing at all. I'm not into election laws but it sounded reasonable and it felt better on my ears than the typical politician explaining why they didn't think they needed to adhere to rules.

He knew the rules…and apparently doesn’t understand them. Remember, this is the same family that couldn’t figure out how to register to vote for him.

No what I'm denying is your success at understanding the post. It flew right over your head. Read it again, slowly this time.
Translation: You're right, DW, but instead of apologizing, I'll just derail by insulting you instead. Fuck you.
You're not right. Lol

Your an individual who misinterpreted a post and is so obsessed with being right you're making a fool of yourself. Those were Trump's words dimwit, not mine. I merely pointed out the money grubbing selfish nature of it.

Christ almighty some people are DENSE

If it's "a bit shady" you can bet your ass(ets) that the entire might of the "justice" department would have been on him like vultures on a fresh corpse. Otherwise it's perfectly legal and much ado about nothing from the desperate left.

You're not right. Lol

Your an individual who misinterpreted a post and is so obsessed with being right you're making a fool of yourself. Those were Trump's words dimwit, not mine. I merely pointed out the money grubbing selfish nature of it.

So, instead of 'splaining it , Lucy, you chose to insult, derail and make false accusations. Interesting.

Intelligent, educated people understand that if their message isn't understood, they need to rephrase, not berate the listener.

Military Instructions Sun Tzu Art of War George S. Patton Historical Society Library
Sun Tzu said: "If words of command are not clear and distinct, if orders are not thoroughly understood, then the general is to blame."

Trump-Tool-600-CI.jpg

Grandpa Murked U

You're not right. Lol

So, instead of 'splaining it , Lucy, you chose to insult, derail and make false accusations. Interesting.

Intelligent, educated people understand that if their message isn't understood, they need to rephrase, not berate the listener.

Military Instructions Sun Tzu Art of War George S. Patton Historical Society Library
Sun Tzu said: "If words of command are not clear and distinct, if orders are not thoroughly understood, then the general is to blame."
I "explained" it pages ago lol but like ravenous vultures most posters her are in too big a hurry to pick a fight rather than read further into the thread. Thus the same fucking questions get asked over & over & over & over &.......well I'm sure you get the point.

Forum List

Back