Roughly 10% of Trump's campaign spending went right back into his pocket via his businesses.

How the fuck would I know? Get on topic shitstain.

It is on topic. You just can't handle the truth.
Hillary's name is nowhere in the op or title. It is a deflection because you all KNOW I'M RIGHT.

And that's admission enough for me.

If you're right, what happened to the 1100 foreign donations? Where's the money?
Fuck off. If you insist on derailing this thread you can join the other children I have on ignore.

Bless me!
Your wish is my command. Bye jackass

Hillary's name is nowhere in the op or title. It is a deflection because you all KNOW I'M RIGHT.

Dude, while you are correct about Hillary's name not being in the OP or title, it's disingenuous of you to expect that Americans will only focus on Trump's corruption and disregard Hillary's corruption.

It is on topic. You just can't handle the truth.

If you're right, what happened to the 1100 foreign donations? Where's the money?
Fuck off. If you insist on derailing this thread you can join the other children I have on ignore.

Bless me!
Your wish is my command. Bye jackass

Bu-bye, you smooth talking cockroach.

Dude, while you are correct about Hillary's name not being in the OP or title, it's disingenuous of you to expect that Americans will only focus on Trump's corruption and disregard Hillary's corruption.
We've covered Hillary's corruption for a DECADE. This thread is not about that bitch. If Y'all wanna deflect to Hillary go start your own thread.
We bitch when the left deflects but it's OK if it's one of our own I guess.

Last edited:
The UK could be headed for a collapse but it's all good, Trump's golf course will succeed.
That kind of capitalism?
The decision is up to British voters. Not you, not Hillary, not Obama, not Trump and not any other non-British citizen.

Why do people like you keep insisting we need to control the vote of people in other countries?

America first!
What I described in the op is not America first, it is Trump first. He's flying around the country first class on your dime and roughly 10% of the money ends up in his personal bank account.
We have gone on & on for years about Hillary selling favors/access for cash donations. How is this not a BIG FUCKING RED FLAG that he may very well likely do the same thing as he is doing it now in a round about way? The only difference is he isn't peddling influence he is peddling your wallet.
Heretofore I thought you had pretty good sense.

Elizabeth Warrens Family picnic.....
AR-151219579.jpg

11 post until the rightwing red herring fallacy.
Another partisan LW lie. The funny thing to me is all the RWers calling me a LWer on the abortion and gay threads, then the douchebag LWers calling me a RWer if I support the Second Amendment or speak ill of the Clintons.

AllPolitics - Bedroom Bucks - Feb. 26, 1997
WASHINGTON (AllPolitics, Feb. 26) -- President Bill Clinton's guests in the Lincoln Bedroom gave a total of at least $5.4 million to the Democratic National Committee during 1995 and 1996, according to a study for CNN by the Campaign Study Group.

Among the biggest donors were investor Dirk Ziff, who gave $411,000; movie producer Steven Spielberg, $336,000; retired businessman William Rollnick, $235,000; and Hollywood mogul Lew Wasserman, $225,000.

The CNN study found 24 overnight White House guests who gave $100,000 or more to the DNC. CNN's $5.4 million figure does not include money given to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, or any state party committees.

On Tuesday, the Clinton White House released the names of 800-plus people who stayed overnight in the Lincoln Bedroom, and the president defended the practice of inviting friends and supporters to stay overnight. The White House also released several hundred pages of documents, some with his handwritten notes from Clinton enthusiastically supporting the idea.
dont worry about what jones says....everything said he doesnt agree with is an ad hoc fallacy,or a red herring fallacy.....and he is such a pussy you will never see him debate anyone about what he says,but he sure passes out the comments on what someone else says........

We've covered Hillary's corruption for a DECADE. This thread is not about that bitch. If Y'all wanna deflect to Hillary go start your own thread.
Dude, I'm guessing you're voting for Hillary. Obviously not Trump. I'm not voting for either because both are proven to be untrustworthy, corrupt liars.

The UK could be headed for a collapse but it's all good, Trump's golf course will succeed.
That kind of capitalism?
The decision is up to British voters. Not you, not Hillary, not Obama, not Trump and not any other non-British citizen.

Why do people like you keep insisting we need to control the vote of people in other countries?
What the actual fuck are you talking about?
I have passed no judgment on their decision. It's none of my business.

Dude, I'm guessing you're voting for Hillary. Obviously not Trump. I'm not voting for either because both are proven to be untrustworthy, corrupt liars.
You'd be guessing wrong. Not surprised though because tunnel logic seems to be part for the course on this forum.

How do you feel about that? Seems a bit shady to me.
If his business spends money to help the campaign, it's perfectly legitimate and legal.

You have that backwards…It’s his campaign and spending money to help his business.
All that matters is how the IRS looks at it, and they are perfectly OK with it, you witless dingbat.
How's that GoFundMe campaign going? :biggrin:

How do you feel about that? Seems a bit shady to me.
If his business spends money to help the campaign, it's perfectly legitimate and legal.

You have that backwards…It’s his campaign and spending money to help his business.
All that matters is how the IRS looks at it, and they are perfectly OK with it, you witless dingbat.
How's that GoFundMe campaign going? :biggrin:
How is your room temperature I.Q. going?

Forum List

Back