Roughly 10% of Trump's campaign spending went right back into his pocket via his businesses.

I watched the YouTube video of Trump's press conference from Scotland. He touched upon it by mentioning that the election laws require his campaign to pay for use of any facility, he'd rather pay nothing at all. I'm not into election laws but it sounded reasonable and it felt better on my ears than the typical politician explaining why they didn't think they needed to adhere to rules.

When the Fairfield or Hyatt Place down the street offers rooms for 80% less than you’re paying at the Grand Trump…you can see why his campaign is so cash poor.

Look dummy if I owned my own hotel I'd stay at my own hotel damn but some of you people are dimwits.

No better way to spend the contributions of “the people” you swear you’re going to help than to waste their money….

Your statement is a LIE, was it an intentional LIE or accidental?

Is “LIE” an acronym for something? Not sure why you’re capitalizing it but no bother; I don’t expect much in the way of intellectual prowess on the part of the inferior conservative class.

I get it, Trump has to keep up appearances and the moment you see any thing that isn’t arguably “first class all the way” the facade of wealth is gone into the same place where the facade of intellect, the facade of caring, the facade of legitimacy, the facade of his being prepared and the facade of decency on his part has gone…into the dumper.

This is why politics is a profession; best left to the professionals. This week it was Biden taking his swipes at Drumpf and scoring some major points.

A "lie" is your average run of the mill liberal lie, a "LIE" is a big fat whopper troll sized lie.

so Leberace' what size are you. RWXL or RWXXL?

America first!
What I described in the op is not America first, it is Trump first. He's flying around the country first class on your dime and roughly 10% of the money ends up in his personal bank account.
We have gone on & on for years about Hillary selling favors/access for cash donations. How is this not a BIG FUCKING RED FLAG that he may very well likely do the same thing as he is doing it now in a round about way? The only difference is he isn't peddling influence he is peddling your wallet.

Whatever happened to those 1100 foreign donations made to the Clinton Foundation that fell through the cracks. Where's the money?

America first!
What I described in the op is not America first, it is Trump first. He's flying around the country first class on your dime and roughly 10% of the money ends up in his personal bank account.
We have gone on & on for years about Hillary selling favors/access for cash donations. How is this not a BIG FUCKING RED FLAG that he may very well likely do the same thing as he is doing it now in a round about way? The only difference is he isn't peddling influence he is peddling your wallet.

Whatever happened to those 1100 foreign donations made to the Clinton Foundation that fell through the cracks. Where's the money?
How the fuck would I know? Get on topic shitstain.

We have gone on & on for years about Hillary selling favors/access for cash donations. How is this not a BIG FUCKING RED FLAG that he may very well likely do the same thing as he is doing it now in a round about way? The only difference is he isn't peddling influence he is peddling your wallet
Bologna!
I want a capitalist and a money guy in the white house for a change. I'm sick of the status quo and politicians that promise everything and deliver debt and financial ruin to our nation. Lets go with a guy that knows what both sides of a nickel looks like.

America first!

It is on topic. You just can't handle the truth.

We have gone on & on for years about Hillary selling favors/access for cash donations. How is this not a BIG FUCKING RED FLAG that he may very well likely do the same thing as he is doing it now in a round about way? The only difference is he isn't peddling influence he is peddling your wallet
Bologna!
I want a capitalist and a money guy in the white house for a change. I'm sick of the status quo and politicians that promise everything and deliver debt and financial ruin to our nation. Lets go with a guy that knows what both sides of a nickel looks like.
The UK could be headed for a collapse but it's all good, Trump's golf course will succeed.
That kind of capitalism?

And you see Exhibit A of why there is an inferior conservative class.
Exhibit A of why, despite their proclamations of tolerance, peace and collectiveness, LWers are as evil and intolerant as the worst of the RWers.

Do we, the people, really need to put up with this shit? No we don't. We don't have to "choose sides" like we are fucking grade schoolers. We're Americans. We can make our own choices, choose our own path. All it takes is a willingness to say so.

I watched the YouTube video of Trump's press conference from Scotland. He touched upon it by mentioning that the election laws require his campaign to pay for use of any facility, he'd rather pay nothing at all. I'm not into election laws but it sounded reasonable and it felt better on my ears than the typical politician explaining why they didn't think they needed to adhere to rules.

he didn't bother to tell you he was charging 200$ a pop did he? .. well, he was.

hell no he didnt mention that ...

feel better now?

America first!

Hillary's name is nowhere in the op or title. It is a deflection because you all KNOW I'M RIGHT.

And that's admission enough for me.

Bologna!
The UK could be headed for a collapse but it's all good, Trump's golf course will succeed.
That kind of capitalism?

God Save the Queen.

There's no reason not to use his own companies if they are the best choice in the market. Why hire some hack company? Talk about your nothing burgers, go spend your time looking into the Clinton's funding.

When the Fairfield or Hyatt Place down the street offers rooms for 80% less than you’re paying at the Grand Trump…you can see why his campaign is so cash poor.

Look dummy if I owned my own hotel I'd stay at my own hotel damn but some of you people are dimwits.

No better way to spend the contributions of “the people” you swear you’re going to help than to waste their money….
yep, cletus and betty lou goober trailer dwellers who sent in half their trailer rent, must be pleased

America first!

Hillary's name is nowhere in the op or title. It is a deflection because you all KNOW I'M RIGHT.

If you're right, what happened to the 1100 foreign donations? Where's the money?

Is “LIE” an acronym for something? Not sure why you’re capitalizing it but no bother; I don’t expect much in the way of intellectual prowess on the part of the inferior conservative class.

I get it, Trump has to keep up appearances and the moment you see any thing that isn’t arguably “first class all the way” the facade of wealth is gone into the same place where the facade of intellect, the facade of caring, the facade of legitimacy, the facade of his being prepared and the facade of decency on his part has gone…into the dumper.

This is why politics is a profession; best left to the professionals. This week it was Biden taking his swipes at Drumpf and scoring some major points.

A "lie" is your average run of the mill liberal lie, a "LIE" is a big fat whopper troll sized lie.

so Leberace' what size are you. RWXL or RWXXL?

Ask your mom she knows.

If you're right, what happened to the 1100 foreign donations? Where's the money?
Fuck off. If you insist on derailing this thread you can join the other children I have on ignore.

And you see Exhibit A of why there is an inferior conservative class.

My right pinky finger is smarter than you lib.

Fuck off. If you insist on derailing this thread you can join the other children I have on ignore.

Bless me!

Bologna!
That kind of capitalism?

God Save the Queen.

as of late, God is going to be pretty damn busy.

Forum List

Back