Royal Mail takeover

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England

The new Labour government is set to look closely at the £5.3bn takeover of Royal Mail-owner International Distribution Services by Czech billionaire Daniel Kretinsky

Labour selling UK companies off to foreign investors.

The new Labour government is set to look closely at the £5.3bn takeover of Royal Mail-owner International Distribution Services by Czech billionaire Daniel Kretinsky

Labour selling UK companies off to foreign investors.

In todays digital world are there any entities we can still meaningfully call foreign investors ?
Other than in the old fashioned literal sense.

Nearly everything today is talked of in terms of world markets and financial events are judged accordingly .
Perhaps I am splitting hairs, but if money is earned and used legitimately within defined laws of conduct , does its creation location matter ?
Am not sure .

But I suspect less and less .

usps was once the premier delivery service, and can be again. thanls for another reason trump must be defeated.

I don't plan to vote for either of them and think we are screwed either way, but as for daily mail delivery, it is an obsolete service quickly going the way of the milk man and the guy who dumped coal through the chute into the basement. I don't know how efficient the royal mail is but someone mailed me a letter from Pennsylvania, which is all of 2 states away, and it took 17 days to arrive.

I don't plan to vote for either of them and think we are screwed either way, but as for daily mail delivery, it is an obsolete service quickly going the way of the milk man and the guy who dumped coal through the chute into the basement. I don't know how efficient the royal mail is but someone mailed me a letter from Pennsylvania, which is all of 2 states away, and it took 17 days to arrive.
LOL.....Have you ever seen what "works" at the Philly or Pittsburgh USPS hubs?

Let's just say it makes the TSA look like a Klan convention in comparison. ;)

Forum List

Back