RT (putin´s propaganda TV) discusses "waking up" the Yellowstone volcano with nuclear weapons.

Will It lead to dismantling of Moscow empire ?

• YES! It Will

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont know

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
If the hordesmen try to do so ? Will It lead to dismantling of Moscow empire ?
ps They are literally in the "Wunderwaffen" Phase of denial...

RT (putin´s propaganda TV) discusses "waking up" the Yellowstone volcano with nuclear weapons.

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

If Putin uses nuclear weapons the cock roaches win plants earth.
Does the OP know what MAD means?
It means "Mutually Assured Destruction".

its all about money (as usual ) Moscow can run this freak show only until THIS SUMMER !

OFFICIAL statistic :

I love it ---- I've read at least three apocalyptic fictions about Yellowstone "waking up." Supposedly it would destroy most of the country, if you believe all that. Could be ---

But nukes would mean a nuclear war, after all, wherever they were aimed. And nothing might happen, after all.

I very much doubt these people are suicidal. This is just flamboyant rhetoric, like talk radio.

I love it ---- I've read at least three apocalyptic fictions about Yellowstone "waking up." Supposedly it would destroy most of the country, if you believe all that. Could be ---

But nukes would mean a nuclear war, after all, wherever they were aimed. And nothing might happen, after all.

No other country talks like this. Wtf is wrong with them..?

Dmitri, here you are again, trying to leach another 50 billion. Speaking of yellowstone, if you blast the magma chamber open, there is no pressure, hence no eruption. C,mon dmitri.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back