🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

RUBIO: DEMOCRATS SHOULD HAVE PULLED ALL-NIGHTER FOR AMERICANS STRUGGLING IN OBAMA ECONOMY

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
good for Rubio. It's time to hit these Democrats over the head with the crap policies they have laid on us like, OscamCare. Instead they want to talk about someones DOG or how they can hose us out of more money over some junk science like, man made Globull warming aka Climate change. WAKE UP FOLKS

snip:
In response to the Senate Democrats’ all-nighter on Monday evening, when they pushed for a focus in Washington on the left’s climate change and global warming agenda, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) said they should have focused instead on American workers struggling because of Obamacare and other liberal policies.

“I wish there would be an all-nighter for the men and women of Florida who are struggling to find a job,” Rubio said in an appearance on an Orlando television station on Tuesday. “I wish there would be an all-nighter for the people who have lost their health insurance because of Obamacare. I wish there would be an all-nighter for people whose businesses may close because of the economy isn’t getting better. And I wish there would be an all-nighter for students who went to college and now [owe] a bunch of money in loans, but can’t find a job in this stagnant economy,” he said.

all of it here:
Rubio Democrats Should Have Pulled All-Nighter for Americans Struggling in Obama Economy - Breitbart

If you're worse off now than you were in 2008 AND you reside in Texas, then I'd say you only have yourself to blame because it's been among the most prosperous states since then.

Obamacare is working. Premiums have gone up under 4% per year for 3 straight years now after several years of them going up 12-15% or more per year. Healthcare spending has actually leveled off. I didn't think I'd ever see the day.

When Marco Rubio has actually done something for the public THEN he can criticize. Until then he can stfu, imho.

If you are worse off now than you were a few years ago (which I saw a couple of you claim you are) then it is ALL on you. Pick your lazy asses up and go to work. Quit wasting all your time doing none productive things like posting on the Internet. Grab your boot straps and pull. Grab your ass and hold on. But if you are doing worse today than a few years ago, it's all on you.

I thought you Repubs were big on personal responsibility and taking charge of your own lives? No so much eh?
Better to blame someone else for your failures. Typical hypocritical Republicans.

If you are worse off now than you were a few years ago (which I saw a couple of you claim you are) then it is ALL on you. Pick your lazy asses up and go to work. Quit wasting all your time doing none productive things like posting on the Internet. Grab your boot straps and pull. Grab your ass and hold on. But if you are doing worse today than a few years ago, it's all on you.

I thought you Repubs were big on personal responsibility and taking charge of your own lives? No so much eh?
Better to blame someone else for your failures. Typical hypocritical Republicans.
Incorrect. My state lost 43,537 jobs in 2008 and has only picked up 15,378 since. No job growth = the people who were employed in 2008 aren't now...and haven't been for several years.

Last edited:
Incorrect. My state lost 43,537 jobs in 2008 and has only picked up 15,378 since. No job growth = the people who were employed in 2008 aren't now...and haven't been for several years.

Do not care. I have seen people like you place blame on poor people for the struggles that poor people encounter everyday.

No jobs in the poor persons area. Pick up and move to N. Dakota is the response. (or where ever companies were hiring.)

Can't make a go of it on the MW job that you have. Get another one or two MW jobs if you have to .

I could go on but why bother. But I am curious why you didn't move to another state. Again, that is on you. There were jobs out there, you just didn't go get you one.

You are gonna blame your failures on someone else though. I can just feel it.

Do not care. I have seen people like you place blame on poor people for the struggles that poor people encounter everyday.

No jobs in the poor persons area. Pick up and move to N. Dakota is the response. (or where ever companies were hiring.)

Can't make a go of it on the MW job that you have. Get another one or two MW jobs if you have to .

I could go on but why bother. But I am curious why you didn't move to another state. Again, that is on you. There were jobs out there, you just didn't go get you one.

You are gonna blame your failures on someone else though. I can just feel it.
Hey ding dong. Poor people who have been out of work for 6 years can't just pick up and move their family on a whim. Do you even know how much money a move like that would cost? Especially with No job to go to or that helps pay for your relocation expenses? HELLO... What planet you live on? Seriously.

Hey ding dong. Poor people who have been out of work for 6 years can't just pick up and move their family on a whim. Do you even know how much money a move like that would cost? Especially with No job to go to or that helps pay for your relocation expenses? HELLO... What planet you live on? Seriously.

Yea, I used to say shit just like that. But then again, I get called a Democrat.
Are you a Democrat? Must be. A Republican would never think what you just wrote.

Yea, I used to say shit just like that. But then again, I get called a Democrat.
Are you a Democrat? Must be. A Republican would never think what you just wrote.
I would think you would get called a troll. Blathering on just to hear yourself talk but saying nothing.

I would think you would get called a troll. Blathering on just to hear yourself talk but saying nothing.

Hells bells and I asked you such a simple question.

Lets summarize. You are not better off today that you were a few years ago. But somehow, while all sorts of other people definitely are better off, you are not and it is someone else's fault.

Does that about sum up our "conversation"?

Oh and you don't want to say that you are a Republican. Got it.

Hells bells and I asked you such a simple question.

Lets summarize. You are not better off today that you were a few years ago. But somehow, while all sorts of other people definitely are better off, you are not and it is someone else's fault.

Does that about sum up our "conversation"?

Oh and you don't want to say that you are a Republican. Got it.
No ...the remaining 28 thousand folks that lost jobs in 2008 are still not better off. Who are all these "all sorts if people" ? The voices in your head?

No ...the remaining 28 thousand folks that lost jobs in 2008 are still not better off.

LMAO. And you KNOW all 28,000 of them. Right? You all are friends and suffer together.

Again. You don't have a job in this economy, it is your fault. Either you never bothered to get a marketable skill or you never bothered to further your education to make yourself marketable.

But you and those other 28,000 need to get off your asses and go to work. It is all on you.

Don't you ever read what a lot of Republicans on here write? Being an American is all about taking personal responsibility for YOUR SELF and quit blaming others for your failures.

But really, 6 years of not finding a job. Gimme a break, you all just living off the government that you hate?
I think you all are just lazy and living off welfare or something. Is that the case? Or sponging off relatives or friends that do have jobs. Which is it?

No ...the remaining 28 thousand folks that lost jobs in 2008 are still not better off.

LMAO. And you KNOW all 28,000 of them. Right? You all are friends and suffer together.

Again. You don't have a job in this economy, it is your fault. Either you never bothered to get a marketable skill or you never bothered to further your education to make yourself marketable.

But you and those other 28,000 need to get off your asses and go to work. It is all on you.

Don't you ever read what a lot of Republicans on here write? Being an American is all about taking personal responsibility for YOUR SELF and quit blaming others for your failures.

But really, 6 years of not finding a job. Gimme a break, you all just living off the government that you hate?
I think you all are just lazy and living off welfare or something. Is that the case? Or sponging off relatives or friends that do have jobs. Which is it?
I think you need to up your meds.

And I think you need to really UP your game if you are gonna fuck around on a message board.
You represent your position pitifully. But thanks for trying. I guess.

Hope you find a job. Really. Work is out there and it is better to work for a living than live off friends or the government. True story.

Are you worse off than you were in 2008?

Yep.

Then I guess it's time for you to engage that conservative responsibility gear and get moving.
The economy has been in full recovery for well over a year, with continued improvement for the remainder of this year:

Report U.S. economic recovery to strengthen further in 2015 - Phoenix Business Journal

At least Rubio and the OP are consistent at being wrong.

These people are locked into a propaganda narrative that must be adhered to no matter what the economy does. That's why they call it propaganda.

And I think you need to really UP your game if you are gonna fuck around on a message board.

Hope you find a job. Really. Work is out there and it is better to work for a living than live off friends or the government. True story.
In the words of Mitt Romney, you'll never convince her that she should take personal responsibility and care for her life. It's not your job to care about her.

You have game?

Forum List

Back