Rubio may suspend his campaign before Florida

This is coming from his donors NOT his campaign. They are saying that there is chatter from his donors that if he doesn't rise in the polls he may get out for the obvious reasons.

Keep in mind this is not a done deal but there is word that it just may happen. Very interesting development.

I like him and he's not going to win this time, but he really needs to get out after Florida or it could really help Trump

Dude, these politicians deny that they are about to fire a subordinate and everyone knows that that means the subordinate is looking for another job and needs to be ready to resign and move on.

Dont be a dumbass, that Rubios people deny this is only more evidence that it might be true. IF it truly was completely false, they would react to it as an absurdity and laugh it off, not run across the street to CNN and treat it as though it has legs.

You appear to be more confused than usual my friend. His campaign manager "ran across the street to CNN" on the eve of Super Tuesday to squelch a lie from the Creepshow campaign. This incident is simply a stunt by Cruz/CNN using the same shitty tactics. Rubio is going to debate tonight, campaign through the weekend and WIN FLORIDA. I trust that settles your troubled mind. :itsok:

Last edited:
losing his own state would be really embarrassing yes so maybe there is some truth to the rumor
He absolutely will lose. It would literally take a miracle equivalent to the immaculate conception to pull off Florida for Rubio.
Correct. Rubio isn't like some revered institution in Florida like Bob Graham, or even Lawton Chiles. He's a guy who was Speaker only due to their revolving Speakership, then was pushed onto the people in the Senate run. He only won because people were sick of Charlie Crist.

Forum List

Back