Rubio may suspend his campaign before Florida

Well, if Trump does become president, he will certainly disappoint the base of his supporters as he turns his back on them. He will go left just like FDR.

They will.

At least Cruz's original supporters will.
The hard cons and evangelicals won't. They know what is Trump, and they abhor him.
My stepfather is an evangelical Cruz supporter, he will vote for Trump, and he is definitely not the only one.
It is people like my insider, establishment(but pragmatically conservative) uncle who I am more worried about, and he is a Rubio supporter.
Blog: Sorry Ann, Jack Kemp was Right

Quite a few of the "hard cons" are already adamant Trump supporters and the vast majority will be soon.
And my hardcore evangelical cousins will vote for anyone but Trump, and the vast majority of evangelicals will be more like them than your uncle.
You mean my stepfather.

My uncle(the man who wrote the article in the link) is a Catholic Republican insider who works for our county clerk as her strategist.
I'm Marco's illegitimate gay lover and I am sad it's over for rubio. I was going to extort him if he got the nomination.
Before or after "contort" senior Peaches ?

Well, if Trump does become president, he will certainly disappoint the base of his supporters as he turns his back on them. He will go left just like FDR.
Really because I'm worried hell go right to make them happy. He will cut social safety programs make austerity cuts and appoint a right wing nut to the high court

FDR ran to the right as well. Not surprising since doland admires him so much

Dont be a dumbass, that Rubios people deny this is only more evidence that it might be true. IF it truly was completely false, they would react to it as an absurdity and laugh it off, not run across the street to CNN and treat it as though it has legs.
What part of "utter fiction" do you not understand?

‘Utter fiction’: Rubio’s advisers deny internal talk about him dropping out

‘Utter fiction’: Rubio’s advisers deny internal talk about him dropping out

CNN got a swift lesson in rapid-response politics Monday when it reported that advisers to Marco Rubio were discussing whether the senator from Florida should drop out of the presidential race — a report almost instantly denied as “utter nonsense” by Rubio’s campaign.
What part of 'Politicians are lying whores' do you not understand?

You think the great majority of the Cruz voters will go with Trump if he takes the nomination? How foolish is that.
They will.

The hard cons and evangelicals won't. They know what is Trump, and they abhor him.
My stepfather is an evangelical Cruz supporter, he will vote for Trump, and he is definitely not the only one.
It is people like my insider, establishment(but pragmatically conservative) uncle who I am more worried about, and he is a Rubio supporter.

Quite a few of the "hard cons" are already adamant Trump supporters and the vast majority will be soon.
And my hardcore evangelical cousins will vote for anyone but Trump, and the vast majority of evangelicals will be more like them than your uncle.
You mean my stepfather.

My uncle(the man who wrote the article in the link) is a Catholic Republican insider who works for our county clerk as her strategist.

I have several yellow dog Democrat relatives that are vocally supporting Trump and twice that many that just wont admit it in public.

Hopefully...

rhino1.jpg

Trophy hunters.....fucking cowards.
Cry me a river...
Lol

They will.

You mean my stepfather.

I have several yellow dog Democrat relatives that are vocally supporting Trump and twice that many that just wont admit it in public.
My uncle and his boss will do the same thing as the latter group. LOL
Even my crazy open borders Libertarian boss is "thinking about it" when it comes to voting for Trump in the general election.

Every Conservative has praised Trump for entering the race(my uncle did it in the article and he doesn't like the idea of a Trump ticket) at one time or another, and now that pretty much none of the other candidates have successfully used Trump's rhetoric and spirit to put together Reagan's coalition, it is time for those same Conservatives to go all in on supporting Trump.

Last edited:
I saw Rubio on with Kelly tonight and unfortunately he says it is not true. That he is going to win it all!! :puke:

Something fishy...

we will be in utter orgasm if Cruz wins Florida, and then waiting to see How Trump reacts.
The predictive poll analysis gives Cruz a less than 1% chance of winning Florida. His Florida poll numbers are absurdly bad. Trump is currently at an 85% likelihood. Rubio is at 15%. Rubio would be smart to get out now if he values his political career.

we will be in utter orgasm if Cruz wins Florida, and then waiting to see How Trump reacts.
The predictive poll analysis gives Cruz a less than 1% chance of winning Florida. His Florida poll numbers are absurdly bad. Trump is currently at an 85% likelihood. Rubio is at 15%. Rubio would be smart to get out now if he values his political career.

I know! But he says the polls are not true. LOL

Forum List

Back