Rubio winning dc

After the protests in Chicago last night, expect Wyoming to be one of the last states Cruz wins before Tuesday.

I already was cause there are no more States before tuesday

Come again?

I Already expect that Cruz will win no more states before Tuesday because there are no more States.

Oh I see.

Yes, I know. Isn't that what I said? So you don't think he'll win Ohio or Florida?

I expect kasich and Rubio to win in their respective States. I expect Cruz to win in Missouri. Who knows with IL, and NC is proportional so they will all likely get some there. I could be pleasantly surprised.

Like I said earlier today, those protesters miscalculated in a big way. Nothing upsets and unifies the Republican base more than having one of their candidates rallies shut down by liberal college kids, and what happened in Dayton doesn't help anyone either, save Trump. This couldn't have been better timing for him, if you get my meaning.

Kasich is down by 6 in Ohio. Rubio is getting pasted in Florida as of the last poll, by 16 points. Trump winning Missouri by 7 points, and Illinois by 12. Things are not looking good for anyone not named Trump.

If the GOP screws Trump IF it goes to convention the GOP will come in at least 3rd place in the general election. Guaranteed.

If Trump doesn't get the delegates it will go to the convention. And he won't get the delegates.

I expect it will be a Cruz Rubio team to get the needed number. Trump's problem is he is a piece of crap and has burned any chances are others join him except kasich and I doubt he would have enough to put him over the top.

And there won't be a third party run because if it comes to the convention it will be too late for Trump to file the paperwork
Trump can and will run independent if he is screwed at Convention. Simple as that. Another fact is GOP will finish 3rd. Clinton will win thanks to the RINO ticket of Cruz/Rubio and Trump will come in a close 2nd of the AMERICAN PARTY!

If the GOP screws Trump IF it goes to convention the GOP will come in at least 3rd place in the general election. Guaranteed.

If Trump doesn't get the delegates it will go to the convention. And he won't get the delegates.

I expect it will be a Cruz Rubio team to get the needed number. Trump's problem is he is a piece of crap and has burned any chances are others join him except kasich and I doubt he would have enough to put him over the top.

And there won't be a third party run because if it comes to the convention it will be too late for Trump to file the paperwork

If so much as an inkling of that happens, expect the 40% or so of the Republican electorate who supported Trump to sit home this cycle. The GOP will pay dearly if they try to take the nomination from Trump. That all but ensures a Hillary win.

Be careful what you wish for.

Trump can and will run independent if he is screwed at Convention. Simple as that. Another fact is GOP will finish 3rd. Clinton will win thanks to the RINO ticket of Cruz/Rubio and Trump will come in a close 2nd of the AMERICAN PARTY!

He can try but as the convention is past filing deadlines for third party candidates it will be a write in campaign and he doesn't have the organization needed for one. Not to mention there are a lot of people who voted Trump in the primaries who will back the winner.

He will not be the nominee.

If so much as an inkling of that happens, expect the 40% or so of the Republican electorate who supported Trump to sit home this cycle. The GOP will pay dearly if they try to take the nomination from Trump. That all but ensures a Hillary win.

If Trump does not win the needed delegates he has not won the nomination. If he doesn't win outright he needs to negotiate for it. Unfortunately the great negotiator seems to be neglecting the fact that in order to be in a strong position to negotiate you need to avoid pissing off everyone else at the table.

It's been frustrating seeing so much of the base taken in by this rino. But he is going to be his own undoing of he isn't careful. Pride cometh before the fall.

You are seriously delusional.

If that happens, the conservative will go to the polls and vote for Bernie. Its the only way the GOP will learn, they screw the people and the people can screw them back.

After the protests in Chicago last night, expect Wyoming to be one of the last states Cruz wins before Tuesday.

Come again?

I Already expect that Cruz will win no more states before Tuesday because there are no more States.

Oh I see.

Yes, I know. Isn't that what I said? So you don't think he'll win Ohio or Florida?

I expect kasich and Rubio to win in their respective States. I expect Cruz to win in Missouri. Who knows with IL, and NC is proportional so they will all likely get some there. I could be pleasantly surprised.
Kasich is losing to Trump in the polls in Ohio.

Come again?

Oh I see.

Kasich is losing to Trump in the polls in Ohio.

I guess we will see on Tuesday then won't we?

He can try but as the convention is past filing deadlines for third party candidates it will be a write in campaign and he doesn't have the organization needed for one.

Texas' filing deadline isn't until May 9. So, if push comes to shove, and there is clear evidence of collusion against Trump within the GOP, he could decide to jump out by the end of this month. As far as "organization" goes, he didn't need it to win the 13 states he's won thus far. The same scenario would play out on an independent run, though the results may vary more than in primaries and caucuses.

Last edited:
Of course that does mean more delegates that Trump doesn't get. So I can live with it.

I anticipate a contested convention with a Cruz Rubio ticket. Of course Tuesday will provide a clearer picture
So you must want a Hillary presidency? Because me and MILLIONS of others WILL NOT support either of those clowns.

So basically, anything we do other than capitulating and goose-stepping along with you behind Trump is US making Hillary President?

I don't think "piss off" does your incredible arrogance and ignorance justice, but it's what I've got.

If he doesn't win outright he needs to negotiate for it. Unfortunately the great negotiator seems to be neglecting the fact that in order to be in a strong position to negotiate you need to avoid pissing off everyone else at the table.

Ahh, but what about the people not sitting at the table? Trump has the leverage. Thus far he has 35-40% of the Republican base behind him, so if they snub him, they snub all of those voters. If you want to be a strong party, you need to avoid pissing off your constituents.

If Trump does not win the needed delegates he has not won the nomination.

Irrelevant.

If he has the plurality of the delegates, say 1,236 of 1,237, and they all decide to choose another nominee, expect a colossal revolt within the GOP. The party will disintegrate almost instantaneously.

Actually, it depends on who they choose, and it's unlikely that he'll get that close but just shy. If the convention is brokered, he'll probably have come in with quite a few less than the required number.

If he doesn't win outright he needs to negotiate for it. Unfortunately the great negotiator seems to be neglecting the fact that in order to be in a strong position to negotiate you need to avoid pissing off everyone else at the table.

Ahh, but what about the people not sitting at the table? Trump has the leverage. Thus far he has 35-40% of the Republican base behind him, so if they snub him, they snub all of those voters. If you want to be a strong party, you need to avoid pissing off your constituents.

Yes, but the other 60-65% are ALSO their constituents, and there are more of them who flat-out HATE the guy than there are of you worshipers.

Again, it's going to depend on who the brokered convention chooses, if it comes to that.

If Trump does not win the needed delegates he has not won the nomination.

Irrelevant.

If he has the plurality of the delegates, say 1,236 of 1,237, and they all decide to choose another nominee, expect a colossal revolt within the GOP. The party will disintegrate almost instantaneously.

Actually, it depends on who they choose, and it's unlikely that he'll get that close but just shy. If the convention is brokered, he'll probably have come in with quite a few less than the required number.

True.

Oh? How's he going to manage that if the deadline to file as an Independent has already come and gone?

There are rules, and they apply even to Il Duce Trump. Simple as that.

So it's okay for YOU to just sit home, but it's not okay for those of us who oppose Trump to vote for someone else? We're not even talking about staying home.

Forum List

Back