Rubio's unbelievable list of accomplishments pretty much says why he should be president.

We have already seen what a progressive president and cabinet has done to America and it's not good in any way shape or form. I think the market is down another 300 points as I type. Our military is smaller and weaker than ever. No one can afford to get sick. Everyone is working at a lower wage than when Bush was president. Yeah go ahead and vote for Hillary and put the final nail in the coffin.
You libs elected a black radical Muslim twice after 9-11. You are either all crazy or very stupid people. That is why you will lose in November.
Congratulations.... Not a bit of that made any sense....

I was watching a spokesman for Marco Rubio explain why Marco should be president and I have to admit, it was pretty stunning.

1st, he helped defund health care exchanges in a valiant attempt to keep millions of Americans from getting health care. Amazing.

2nd, he's complained again and again about how veterans are being treated. Wow. With Marco on their side, they are sure to get help.

3rd, he's warned America about the dangers of Isis proving his solid record in understanding foreign affairs.

See? The guy is obviously disturbing, er, I mean, deserving to be the leader of the free world with his unremarkable perception of the nuances of politics.

I wish I were joking, the parts colored in moron are what his spokesman actually said when questioned by that Todd guy. No fooling.
i got news for you dean,no matter which one of them people get elected this country is in trouble....and yes that includes those 2 from your party too...
Exactly....because of the moron who had held the office for the last eight years...Mr Experience...in spades......yes....spades.

Please put this around the neck of Rubio..........Thanks..

gang-of-eight.jpg

We have already seen what a progressive president and cabinet has done to America and it's not good in any way shape or form. I think the market is down another 300 points as I type. Our military is smaller and weaker than ever. No one can afford to get sick. Everyone is working at a lower wage than when Bush was president. Yeah go ahead and vote for Hillary and put the final nail in the coffin.
You libs elected a black radical Muslim twice after 9-11. You are either all crazy or very stupid people. That is why you will lose in November.

Describe what you see.....

jpg

I was watching a spokesman for Marco Rubio explain why Marco should be president and I have to admit, it was pretty stunning.

1st, he helped defund health care exchanges in a valiant attempt to keep millions of Americans from getting health care. Amazing.

2nd, he's complained again and again about how veterans are being treated. Wow. With Marco on their side, they are sure to get help.

3rd, he's warned America about the dangers of Isis proving his solid record in understanding foreign affairs.

See? The guy is obviously disturbing, er, I mean, deserving to be the leader of the free world with his unremarkable perception of the nuances of politics.

I wish I were joking, the parts colored in moron are what his spokesman actually said when questioned by that Todd guy. No fooling.
i got news for you dean,no matter which one of them people get elected this country is in trouble....and yes that includes those 2 from your party too...
Exactly....because of the moron who had held the office for the last eight years...Mr Experience...in spades......yes....spades.

Sure.....how many votes did you cast for the Architect of The Great Recession?

and now we have a long distance dedication From Chris Christie to Rubio...hey who knew the "outlaw Jersey whale" could troll

The one we're in now...? I didn't vote for Obabble.

You ain't all that bright, is ya......

Google "Great Recession"...... See if you can get the dates.....hollaback if you need help..

Google "Great Recession"...... See if you can get the dates.....hollaback if you need help..
Not bright..............LOL

Only an imbecile can sling around Trillions from the Government and get these results..................like the QE's in the balance sheets and the nearly a Trillion in STIMULUS money...................creating all those shovel ready jobs...........

shovel-ready-shovel-ready-obama-sucks-political-poster-1287281769.gif

I just realized how carli and carson are the gop's token woman and black, two people with no business running for president, rubio and Cruz are the token Hispanics, both with no chance of winning.

Did you hear rush defending rubio? Whatever rubio was saying, someone told rubio to say. It was so obvious and Christie pounced when he noticed. Rubios such a lightweight. He's no JFK or Obama.

Maybe it's hard trying to sell bullshit with truthometers out there fact checking these assholes

I didn't vote for Clinton either...so....GFY.

"I wish these Orange County Republican-types would, once in a while, reconsider how FDR found a middle ground between the xenophobic national-greatness appeal of fascism and the brutal excesses of Bolshevism. But that would require them to admit that they’ve wrong about the New Deal since the beginning."
Maybe FDR Knew What He Was Doing?

Forum List

Back