Rudy Giuliani Files for Bankruptcy Protection After Court Loss

They ran ballots without observation (multiple scans) and never explained why or how they would violate Election law and not be questioned on it. Never any clear, clean answers.

This Rudy persecution is part of the witch hunt of anything "not deep state".
Here's a pic of subhuman Rudy in all his glory reaching for his johnson in front of an underage actress. Stiil think he's "Murica's Mayor", Ace?

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2020-10-23-at-10.21.43-AM.png
    Screen-Shot-2020-10-23-at-10.21.43-AM.png
    262.6 KB · Views: 4
Although my prior post in this silly thread got deleted, I will try it again

Rudy was great as America’s mayor. Then he affiliated himself with Trump, so lots of people took a huge dislike to him as a kind of knee-jerk reaction.

He spoke about a couple of election workers and they thought his words defamed them. (Truth is supposed to be a defense, but apparently it doesn’t always work. Alas.)

Anyway, in that lawsuit, Rudy (or his lawyers?) made some mistakes. So while I don’t believe he did actually defame the plaintiffs, he did bring down the determination of liability on himself, to some extent.

That’s far different than the awarded judgment. That amount is patently absurd and shouldn’t survive an appeal. But yes, it did lead to him being forced to declare bankruptcy. There’s no shame in that — especially under these circumstances.

Bankruptcy itself does not always discharge a debt like a tort judgment award. But there are circumstances where (depending on the timing of the bankruptcy petition filing) it can provide some relief to the debtor.
Here's your subhuman hero Rudy, "Murica's Mayor" in all his glory just in case you missed it, assface:

Attachments

What is tragic is the abuse of power by our legal system and law enforcement. Hacks and traitors approve. The OP is simply one of them.
Your subhuman hero Rudy didn't pay his taxes & owes the IRS & N.Y.S. $989,000!

Indict now!

And then there's this,

Attachments

It's hard to believe 20 years ago this man was America's Mayor. After everything he did for New York and the country, his fall from grace is tragic, yet volitional.

Bad apples don't fall far from the tree that grows them, yet people still will support Trump.

(those ladies) " thought his words defamed them. (Truth is supposed to be a defense, but apparently it doesn’t always work. Alas.)
Well, it wasn't just the ladies who thought they'd been defamed.
Eight jurors thought so too.
Boy, did they!

And then about that "truthiness defense".....well, that much described video was purported to be the 'truth' by Rudy & DonT. Yet, they've refused to show it in its entirety. Hell, Rudy had it at his disposal right there at his trial...and if it was really truthy.....it coulda saved him. I suppose. Go figger.

Give those two bitches ......
Well, let's give the QAnon're 'NeverFree' some credit for not burying us in f-bombs like the rest of that clan does, but.......but even if they give up their vulgarity, they simply cannot give up their misogyny.
It's an identifying trait. T'is who they are.
It really is sad.

Those two chicks will get very little, maybe nothing! :)
Well, I, for one, would like to see the gals get a good payday for what they've been put through by Tailtucker Rudy and Don Trump. But note, they have already reached a financial settlement with One America News and now have Gateway Pundit on the ropes. So there is that.

So, with the help of competent lawyering they will make some folks pay.
But, back to Rudy......the best thing about those Rudy millions is the message that has been sent to others who go full-on dichhead in their language and accusations against our volunteer election workers.

Only the most dunderheaded will fail to understand that accountability looms, karma comes.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Rudy in all his glory reaching for his johnson in front of an underage actress.
Umm, "johnson"???
I thought he was searching for votes.
Or, as one wag wittily noted ----Rudy was warming up the home-team. 🖖

Well, it wasn't just the ladies who thought they'd been defamed.
Eight jurors thought so too.
Boy, did they!
Zzz

If you weren’t such a bloviating hack,you might have noted that I had even agreed that some of the blame was on Rudy (and maybe his lawyers?)
And then about that "truthiness defense".....well, that much described video was purported to be the 'truth' by Rudy & DonT. Yet, they've refused to show it in its entirety. Hell, Rudy had it at his disposal right there at his trial...and if it was really truthy.....it coulda saved him. I suppose. Go figger.

Zzz. Anyone (even a verbose self important pantload such as you) can see video evidence of what transpires.
But again, one can simply shrug it off and accept that maybe Rudy brought it down upon himself.

That doesn’t justify the ridiculously massive judgment — or any part of it.

Bingo!

If Rudy's Big Lie was true, the full video would have exonerated him.

Zzz

If you weren’t such a bloviating hack,you might have noted that I had even agreed that some of the blame was on Rudy (and maybe his lawyers?)

Zzz. Anyone (even a verbose self important pantload such as you) can see video evidence of what transpires.
But again, one can simply shrug it off and accept that maybe Rudy brought it down upon himself.

That doesn’t justify the ridiculously massive judgment — or any part of it.
lol. “some”

lol. “some”
Yep. Some. To the extent he ran the show, legally, he fucked up the defense.

The judge might have been biased, but the defense provides the judge with enough fodder to at least facially justify the ruling.

You wouldn’t understand any of this because you didn’t look into any of the facts of the “trial;” and you remain a total hack. 👍

can see video evidence of what transpires.

Ah, poster Again, that video.

Let's see it in its entirety......as the Georgia Bureau of Investigations did, as investigators from the Georgia Secretary of State did, as the Federal Bureau of Investigations did.

And.....if.... in its entirety it exonerates Rudy and Don Trump....well, bring it on. Let the truthiness be known.

But if those two blokes don't parade it to the media.....well, one kinda sorta hasta think their cut & edited version of that video ain't as truthy as they tell us it is.

No?

Rudy cannot escape:

Section 523(a)(6) of the Bankruptcy Code excludes from discharge any debt for willful and malicious injury by the debtor to another entity or to the property of another entity. Section 523(a)(6) attempts to incorporate intentional tort principles into bankruptcy law, thereby excepting from discharge any debts the petitioner incurred as a result of their intentional wrongdoings. Section 523(a)(6) focuses on three significant points:

• the act subject of the discharge must be willful;
  • the act must be malicious; and
  • the act must be intended to result in an injury.
The willful and malicious injury exception only applies to intentional injuries that the law calls intentional torts, not reckless or negligent torts. To except a debt from discharge under the exception, one only needed to prove that the debtor’s act was intentional and necessarily caused injury. The existence of malice was assumed from the fact that an intentional act caused the injury.

Yep. Some. To the extent he ran the show, legally, he fucked up the defense.

The judge might have been biased, but the defense provides the judge with enough fodder to at least facially justify the ruling.

You wouldn’t understand any of this because you didn’t look into any of the facts of the “trial;” and you remain a total hack. 👍
Oh, the irony! It is you who is ignorant of the facts.

Raffensperger: You’re talking about the State Farm video. And I think it’s extremely unfortunate that Rudy Giuliani or his people, they sliced and diced that video and took it out of context. The next day we brought in WSB-TV and we let them show, see the full run of tape and what you’ll see, the events that transpired are nowhere near what was projected by, you know —

Raffensperger: Mr. President, they did not put that. We did an audit of that and we proved conclusively that they were not scanned three times.

Trump: Where was everybody else at that late time in the morning? Where was everybody? Where were the Republicans? Where were the security guards? Where were the people that were there just a little while before when everyone ran out of the room. How come we had no security in the room? Why did they run to the bottom of the table? Why do they run there and just open the skirt and rip out the votes? I mean, Brad. And they were sitting there, I think for five hours or something like that, the votes. But they just all happened to run back and go, you know, Brad…

Raffensperger: Mr. President, we’ll send you the link from WSB.

Trump: I don’t care about the link. I don’t need it.

Forum List

Back