Rudy is presenting his evidence, legal arguments to the people.

And out of all those cases none of passed evidentiary muster.
We’ll see how much evidence they represent when trumps lawyers get finished with them

the cases you refer to were rejected by the lib judge on the basis of “standing” or lack thereof

Well...the problem is, they keep getting either denied or dropped (which is a nice way of the judge allowing the plaintiffs to save face).

Why can not all Americans agee that we can not have one person one vote without first addressing ALL of the situations where there is alleged fraud?

All allegations of fraud have been investigated or are being investigated. To date, none are substantiated.

What I find odd is how this wasn't an issue for Republicans before.

Clearly not, not even possible as some cases have not even been filed yet.

So it's clear that you (even as a mod) are doing your part to "fix" the election (and discussions) towards a Biden win, yourself.

So in other words you are going to keep on filing frivolous lawsuits (yes, that is what most of them have been per the courts) until....when exactly?
If first opinion / rulings is the only thing that counts. . . . why then do we have appeals courts and so many cases where a higher court has reversed the rulings of a lower court?

And out of all those cases none of passed evidentiary muster. How long is this going to go on? Remember, you guys where screaming about it taking too long to count votes...now it's...well what is your constantly changing message?

The election is done. Trump lost. I hated the results of 2016, but I never entertained conspiracies of massive fraud. All this is doing - all Trump is doing - is destroying the public's faith in our electoral system, just as he TRIED to do in 2016, when he thought Hilary might win.

He is systematically destroying our institutions of democracy...and you buy right into it.

DEFINE

EVIDENTIARY

MUSTER.

Giver a clear and undeniable EXAMPLE.

Michigan: Costantino v. Detroit
The plaintiffs offered no corroborating evidence for the affidavits. They also falsely stated that Republican poll challengers could not observe the count.

Michigan: Bally v. Whitmer
Without corroboration, the plaintiffs said that officials counted the ballots of ineligible voters. The complaint also included unverified accounts of software glitches and dead people voting that circulated on Fox News and The Epoch Times.

Source:

When a woman files a police report accusing a guy of rape. . . . should she just forget about filing the report unless she has "corroborating" evidence?

Why can not all Americans agee that we can not have one person one vote without first addressing ALL of the situations where there is alleged fraud?

All allegations of fraud have been investigated or are being investigated. To date, none are substantiated.

People expressed their fears and doubts the moment democrats began pushing democrats to go with mail in voting. Where the hell have you been? Oh yeah... Youre the guy with the broom smoothing the carpet out trying to hide the bump under it...or the mail man passing by pretending he doesnt see him doing it. Or the teacher who has everything to gain from being able to work virtually from home who smiles and looks the other way patiently waiting for that Democrat takeover that will take away her accountability while raising her salary.

Ya...funny that...since certain red states and REPUBLICANS have been DOING this for years....and suddenly now it's problematic.

So it's clear that you (even as a mod) are doing your part to "fix" the election (and discussions) towards a Biden win, yourself.

So in other words you are going to keep on filing frivolous lawsuits (yes, that is what most of them have been per the courts) until....when exactly?
If first opinion / rulings is the only thing that counts. . . . why then do we have appeals courts and so many cases where a higher court has reversed the rulings of a lower court?

And out of all those cases none of passed evidentiary muster. How long is this going to go on? Remember, you guys where screaming about it taking too long to count votes...now it's...well what is your constantly changing message?

The election is done. Trump lost. I hated the results of 2016, but I never entertained conspiracies of massive fraud. All this is doing - all Trump is doing - is destroying the public's faith in our electoral system, just as he TRIED to do in 2016, when he thought Hilary might win.

He is systematically destroying our institutions of democracy...and you buy right into it.

DEFINE

EVIDENTIARY

MUSTER.

The plaintiffs offered no corroborating evidence for the affidavits. They also falsely stated that Republican poll challengers could not observe the count.

Without corroboration, the plaintiffs said that officials counted the ballots of ineligible voters. The complaint also included unverified accounts of software glitches and dead people voting that circulated on Fox News and The Epoch Times.

Source:

When a woman files a police report accusing a guy of rape. . . . should she just forget about filing the report unless she has "corroborating" evidence?

Nice dodge comparing it to rape.

Lack of evidence usually means the case doesn't go far and when the plaintiffs are caught out lying that doesn't look good.

Biden will be president.
There have been 'mistakes' made that seemed to go against trump, even in the thousands.
Although, IMO, will not sway the election, it does give credence that our voting system IS broke.
And, there is no doubt, IMO, that with the electorate, there is enough evidence as to not trust what we have now.
A time for a change before the next federal election.

Ya...funny that...since certain red states and REPUBLICANS have been DOING this for years....and suddenly now it's problematic.
Your uncorroborated anecdotal claim notwithstanding the Supreme Court always demands evidence as it did
in 2000 during the last presidential election settled at that level.

Biden will be president.
There have been 'mistakes' made that seemed to go against trump, even in the thousands.
Although, IMO, will not sway the election, it does give credence that our voting system IS broke.
And, there is no doubt, IMO, that with the electorate, there is enough evidence as to not trust what we have now.
I'm quite sure you are profoundly wrong. And Dominion and Systematic cannot even be contacted
because they have suddenly cleared out their offices and cannot be located....something that always screams
out innocence when noted in the court room.

DEFINE

EVIDENTIARY

MUSTER.

Source:

Lack of evidence usually means the case doesn't go far and when the plaintiffs are caught out lying that doesn't look good.

Seeking consistency in a legal standard is not tantamount to a dodge, cupcake.

The situation is much the same.

Criminals do not always afford their victims (or other possible witnesses) the chance to gather "corroborating evidence." More often or not, FURTHER investigation is warranted.

Any judge who tosses out a sworn affidavit without even considering the chance that a crime may have actually been committed is actively undermining the integrity of the Justice system them self.

If you think these dismissals validate the election results, you are wrong.

It only makes the judges COMPLICIT in the corruption, too.

There is NO HARM in further investigating situations where more "corroboration" is needed.

Your uncorroborated anecdotal claim notwithstanding the Supreme Court always demands evidence as it did

The last election involved a MARGIN of a few HUNDRED votes in ONE state.

None of the margins here are that close - Georgia is something like 14,000 and the others are in the tens of thousands. Not a good comparison.

Biden will be president.
I'm quite sure you are profoundly wrong. And Dominion and Systematic cannot even be contacted
because they have suddenly cleared out their offices and cannot be located....something that always screams
out innocence when noted in the court room.
I would like to think I'm wrong, but, I don't think I am on this.
But, I do think there is enough evidence to show that there was fraud.
Enough fraud to where the issue needs to be addressed before the next
election

None of the margins here are that close - Georgia is something like 14,000 and the others are in the tens of thousands. Not a good comparison.
neither is comparing the questionable ballots with the valid ones.

the margin isn't the question. pretty sure you know that.

this isnt the last election,,,
do try and keep up,,,

DEFINE

EVIDENTIARY

MUSTER.

Source:

Seeking consistency in a legal standard is not tantamount to a dodge, cupcake.

The situation is much the same.

Criminals do not always afford their victims (or other possible witnesses) the chance to gather "corroborating evidence." More often or not, FURTHER investigation is warranted.

Any judge who tosses out a sworn affidavit without even considering the chance that a crime may have actually been committed is actively undermining the integrity of the Justice system them self.

If you think these dismissals validate the election results, you are wrong.

It only makes the judges COMPLICIT in the corruption, too.

There is NO HARM in further investigating situations where more "corroboration" is needed.

I'm sure they were investigated to the degree that was merited as ANY allegations of voter fraud should be. However, when the judge questions the person and it's found that their sworn affidavit is the result of uncorroborated hearsay, a lack of understanding of the process that person was observing, or flat out lying - it really doesn't have any legs for further attention. That's kind of evident when you see that Trump et al tried to refile the same suits in multiple courts, with the same results.

Still, there were more than two thousand votes that weren't counted for Trump. The difference is around 12,000.
That's enough for concern, and you should be too. At some point, it could be your tribe on the short end.

do try and keep up,,,

I'm not Eric. I suggest you mention to him that this isn't the 2000 election since he thought it relevant enough to bring up.

do try and keep up,,,

I'm not Eric. I suggest you mention to him that this isn't the 2000 election since he thought it relevant enough to bring up.
maybe you should have done it and avoided a useless discussion that has nothing to do with this one,,,

Still, there were more than two thousand votes that weren't counted for Trump. The difference is around 12,000.
That's enough for concern, and you should be too. At some point, it could be your tribe on the short end.

Sure, and there were also several thousand votes not counted for Biden. And we have no idea how many there might be in the states Trump won where no one contested them. None of it was found to be due to fraud, but rather human error. It's cause for concern, sure - but it is not a new problem nor will it likely disappear since every jurisdiction is different.

Forum List

Back