Rudy is presenting his evidence, legal arguments to the people.

rudy was giving an update today on facebook and pretty quickly, facebook killed it.
Facebook? Oh you mean on line Pravda, don't you?
Then you will have no issues and no whining about censorship or free speech when Biden's new, aggressive FCC and Commerce Departments drop the hammer on Facebook, right?

Rudy's pretty persuasive; it's his job as lawyer to present just his client's side. I don't get that trucks at 4 am either, though. Didn't they need to get those ballots to the processing center so they could be counted? And if the Republicans were all in a corral, how do they know those were all Joe-only votes? All that whole thing shows me is that they worked through the night.

It would be great if the hearings on some of these suits he's filed could be live for us to watch. Having both sides of the argument presented without jumbling up different states and getting me all confused would be great.
Those ballots had to be marked quickly inside with just Sleepy's name and overnight too....
If all this was legit, doesn't it make sense to question WHY thousands of ballots ALL had Bidens name and not one...no...no one was for Trump?

What if it were reversed? Ballots found/counted and not one was for Biden? Wouldn't you want to get to the bottom of it? Or is it because of the person in question? Forget party for a minute or two and THINK. Its fraud...regardless of party.
Where did that happen and when?
It didn't.

Why can not all Americans agee that we can not have one person one vote without first addressing ALL of the situations where there is alleged fraud?

All allegations of fraud have been investigated or are being investigated. To date, none are substantiated.

What I find odd is how this wasn't an issue for Republicans before.

Clearly not, not even possible as some cases have not even been filed yet.

So it's clear that you (even as a mod) are doing your part to "fix" the election (and discussions) towards a Biden win, yourself.

So in other words you are going to keep on filing frivolous lawsuits (yes, that is what most of them have been per the courts) until....when exactly?
If first opinion / rulings is the only thing that counts. . . . why then do we have appeals courts and so many cases where a higher court has reversed the rulings of a lower court?

And out of all those cases none of passed evidentiary muster. How long is this going to go on? Remember, you guys where screaming about it taking too long to count votes...now it's...well what is your constantly changing message?

The election is done. Trump lost. I hated the results of 2016, but I never entertained conspiracies of massive fraud. All this is doing - all Trump is doing - is destroying the public's faith in our electoral system, just as he TRIED to do in 2016, when he thought Hilary might win.

He is systematically destroying our institutions of democracy...and you buy right into it.

DEFINE

EVIDENTIARY

MUSTER.

Giver a clear and undeniable EXAMPLE.

Why can not all Americans agee that we can not have one person one vote without first addressing ALL of the situations where there is alleged fraud?

lol

no

View attachment 418482

Is stewart stevens somebody important?

Keep showing what an ignorant dunce you are. Stuart (not Stewart) Stevens is the most successful Republican campaign guy in the past 40 years, by far. The list of Republican politicians he has gotten elected is larger than the number of women who Trump has sexually attacked.

When you've lost Rich Lowry....
4i6Ckte.gif

A justifiable question to Dems:

Do you REALLY think that the Democrat party cares one iota about you? The farmers? The retired? The homeless? The middle class or even the lower poor class? Newsflash. They want POWER, and you mean diddly squat to them once they get it.
What the fuck are you babbling about? The election is over. So yes - 77+ million voters believe that the Democratic Party cares about us.

Cry more, con.
Better tell them the truth then.

The entire Dominion Software situation really pisses me off, as a Canadian. I sent a message to the "Powers that Be", that we need to separate ourselves from this company and even go to the lengths of claiming ignorance. The negative impact this is having on our reputation is horrific and expansive. This is the type of exposure that Canada does NOT need, regardless of the outcome, or even the level of irregularities.

As someone who has personally been decimated by Canada, with a waning innovation record and human rights record, why would we be so lax as to allow this company to HQ in Toronto?

I understand influencing other nations elections, but NOT allies, and certainly not Americas. I hope to God that Canadian authorities didn't have any hand in this. This is playing with fire for short term gain.
SC, Canada has always been America's friend in my lifetime, but I had no idea of the depths of their kindness until I visited the country with a University of Illinois tour in October of 2006 as wife of my now late husband, an alumni. Canada people are more than kind to everyone. I don't see any ill will nor wrongdoing on Canada's part, just because what had every appearance of a business transaction that had investors or a sales group north of our border who likely had no more interest in the transaction than being intermediaries. I could be wrong, but I cannot find fault in as staunchly good Canadians as we met on our tour, and I especially loved the quilt show in Ontario and ohhhh, lovely Lake Louise and the autumnal sight of orange tamarack trees along the way. Oh, and not to mention the billion and one Canadian geese training their young for their migration to a warmer hemisphere before winter set in. So charming. *SIGH*

And as for the bad stuff, who knew?

And still....you don't get it. You, the dems. Another country counts our votes. There has been fraud taking place via machines backed and paid for by Soros. Yet you want to laugh at Rudy's hair dye dripping down his face as he stands in very hot lights and ignore what he trying to tell you while youtube or whomever it was filming this CUT HIM OFF as soon as he talks about Hillary and FBI plots.

Again, this is not about Trump any more. Its about powerful people doing all they can to steal your votes. YOURS. Your voice. Your wants. Your opinions. Your choices. Dem, Repub, Indie, Green Party.....ALL your voices. And if this is not nipped in the bud...Trump or no Trump, it will continue to happen. What are y'all gonna do when the Repubs build a better machine to twist the votes? Or the Independents find a smart guy to fix machines to do what is being done now? Or Independents who get a weathy donor and make even better cheating machines and it goes against YOUR choices? This isn't about Trump. This is about YOU and the rest of us regardless of party.

Will you be ok with Russia counting your vote? China?

Wake up.

Just because Rudy made those claims doesn't mean they are true. Come back when you got proof.

Tell me why THIS doesn't disturb you.. Need an answer here...

What is smartmatic international?
Smartmatic (also referred as Smartmatic Corp. or Smartmatic International); is a Venezuelan-owned multinational company that specializes in technology solutions aimed at governments.
Reference: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/smartmatic
yet the same scrutiny never happened on kavanaugh, russia, impeachment or the like.

when you get to the point where talking to someone is simply talking to the bullet points for another side and that person NEVER wavers, you have to wonder why you bother talking to them at all.
That's because these trolls do not have arguments. They are instructed on their bullet points and they dutifully parrot them as gospel without the ability to actually engage.

the-last-temptation-of-krust10.png

Then you will have no issues and no whining about censorship or free speech when Biden's new, aggressive FCC and Commerce Departments drop the hammer on Facebook, right?
No because Facebook engages in censored speech. Not free speech.
They specialize in a Chinese version of "free speech" where unapproved comments are treated like they
don't exist, which is appropriate because Facebook is a subservient lackey looking to kiss some
Chinese ass.

Keep showing what an ignorant dunce you are. Stuart (not Stewart) Stevens is the most successful Republican campaign guy in the past 40 years, by far. The list of Republican politicians he has gotten elected is larger than the number of women who Trump has sexually attacked.
Why should I know the name of some backroom guy in washington?

the swamp is full of creatures like him

All allegations of fraud have been investigated or are being investigated. To date, none are substantiated.

People expressed their fears and doubts the moment democrats began pushing democrats to go with mail in voting. Where the hell have you been? Oh yeah... Youre the guy with the broom smoothing the carpet out trying to hide the bump under it...or the mail man passing by pretending he doesnt see him doing it. Or the teacher who has everything to gain from being able to work virtually from home who smiles and looks the other way patiently waiting for that Democrat takeover that will take away her accountability while raising her salary.

So none at all? That's not successful.

Clearly not, not even possible as some cases have not even been filed yet.

So it's clear that you (even as a mod) are doing your part to "fix" the election (and discussions) towards a Biden win, yourself.

So in other words you are going to keep on filing frivolous lawsuits (yes, that is what most of them have been per the courts) until....when exactly?
If first opinion / rulings is the only thing that counts. . . . why then do we have appeals courts and so many cases where a higher court has reversed the rulings of a lower court?

And out of all those cases none of passed evidentiary muster. How long is this going to go on? Remember, you guys where screaming about it taking too long to count votes...now it's...well what is your constantly changing message?

The election is done. Trump lost. I hated the results of 2016, but I never entertained conspiracies of massive fraud. All this is doing - all Trump is doing - is destroying the public's faith in our electoral system, just as he TRIED to do in 2016, when he thought Hilary might win.

He is systematically destroying our institutions of democracy...and you buy right into it.

DEFINE

EVIDENTIARY

MUSTER.

Giver a clear and undeniable EXAMPLE.

Michigan: Costantino v. Detroit
The plaintiffs offered no corroborating evidence for the affidavits. They also falsely stated that Republican poll challengers could not observe the count.

Michigan: Bally v. Whitmer
Without corroboration, the plaintiffs said that officials counted the ballots of ineligible voters. The complaint also included unverified accounts of software glitches and dead people voting that circulated on Fox News and The Epoch Times.

Source:

SC, Canada has always been America's friend in my lifetime, but I had no idea of the depths of their kindness until I visited the country with a University of Illinois tour in October of 2006 as wife of my now late husband, an alumni. Canada people are more than kind to everyone. I don't see any ill will nor wrongdoing on Canada's part, just because what had every appearance of a business transaction that had investors or a sales group north of our border who likely had no more interest in the transaction than being intermediaries. I could be wrong, but I cannot find fault in as staunchly good Canadians as we met on our tour, and I especially loved the quilt show in Ontario and ohhhh, lovely Lake Louise and the autumnal sight of orange tamarack trees along the way. Oh, and not to mention the billion and one Canadian geese training their young for their migration to a warmer hemisphere before winter set in. So charming. *SIGH*

And as for the bad stuff, who knew?
There are snarky mean spirited Canadians in Toronto, for the most part as far as I can observe
but on the whole Canadians are decent friendly people.
I lived in a neighboring state for years and aside from the Canadian change we would get at the grocery store, which we in turn had to pass on to some other unsuspecting person, I have nothing but good things to say.
I even claim Canadian relatives on my mother's side.
North Americans are much more alike than not and possibly the two most identical nations
on the planet though it pisses some Canadians off to say so.

Forum List

Back