Rudy is presenting his evidence, legal arguments to the people.

Biden will be president.
There have been 'mistakes' made that seemed to go against trump, even in the thousands.
Although, IMO, will not sway the election, it does give credence that our voting system IS broke.
And, there is no doubt, IMO, that with the electorate, there is enough evidence as to not trust what we have now.
A time for a change before the next federal election.
Trump suppressed his own vote in Georgia by telling people not to use absentee/mail-in ballots. He would have won Georgia with those votes.

The last election involved a MARGIN of a few HUNDRED votes in ONE state.
Extraneous details.
A contested presidential election is a contested presidential election.

None of the margins here are that close - Georgia is something like 14,000 and the others are in the tens of thousands. Not a good comparison.
I'm not comparing the two cases in detail...you are, for some reason.
This case will be argued on it's own merits and the Biden campaign will be found guilty of massive
widespread election fraud and many people will likely wind up in jail. As they should.

Votes in the tens of thousand were fraudulently cast and manufactured. That will all be demonstrated in
court to your dismay and many other's delight.

And I don't ever again want to hear how voter fraud is just some right wing bogey man

Ya...funny that...since certain red states and REPUBLICANS have been DOING this for years....and suddenly now it's problematic.
Your uncorroborated anecdotal claim notwithstanding the Supreme Court always demands evidence as it did
in 2000 during the last presidential election settled at that level.

None of the margins here are that close - Georgia is something like 14,000 and the others are in the tens of thousands. Not a good comparison.
this isnt the last election,,,
do try and keep up,,,

I'm not Eric. I suggest you mention to him that this isn't the 2000 election since he thought it relevant enough to bring up.
maybe you should have done it and avoided a useless discussion that has nothing to do with this one,,,

Not my problem.

Extraneous details.

This case will be argued on it's own merits and the Biden campaign will be found guilty of massive widespread
election fraud and many people will likely wind up in jail. As they should.

Votes in the tens of thousand were fraudulently cast and manufactured. That will all be demonstrated in

Completely unsubstantiated but don't let that stop you from trying to overturn the will of the people and install an unelected candidate.

Why can not all Americans agee that we can not have one person one vote without first addressing ALL of the situations where there is alleged fraud?
My God. All 50 states were defrauded. All the senate elections. House elections...Local elections

If you want to have an independent determined way to restore integrity to our elections and then to have a revote.

I'll go along with you on that.
Then when Trump loses again you'll want a best two out of three....
he will be down 0 to 2. so he will have to go for best of five. like death with bill & ted.

Ya...funny that...since certain red states and REPUBLICANS have been DOING this for years....and suddenly now it's problematic.
Your uncorroborated anecdotal claim notwithstanding the Supreme Court always demands evidence as it did

this isnt the last election,,,
do try and keep up,,,

I'm not Eric. I suggest you mention to him that this isn't the 2000 election since he thought it relevant enough to bring up.
maybe you should have done it and avoided a useless discussion that has nothing to do with this one,,,

Not my problem.
sweetie I went back and followed what you said and what he said,,, you as usual keep bringing up past elections and all he did was say how it gets settled and nothing about petty details that have nothing to do with the current election like you consistently do,,

as I said,, do try and keep up,,,

Completely unsubstantiated but don't let that stop you from trying to overturn the will of the people and install an unelected candidate.
It will ALL be substantiated in court. Don't think what I say here represents what Trump lawyers will claim
except in the broadest sense.

The "will of the people" was already expressed on election day before Biden and his goons hijacked the election.
The unelected candidate is Lying Joe Biden and his criminal enterprise.

Biden will be president.
There have been 'mistakes' made that seemed to go against trump, even in the thousands.
Although, IMO, will not sway the election, it does give credence that our voting system IS broke.
And, there is no doubt, IMO, that with the electorate, there is enough evidence as to not trust what we have now.
A time for a change before the next federal election.
Trump suppressed his own vote in Georgia by telling people not to use absentee/mail-in ballots. He would have won Georgia with those votes.
Trump never said to not use absentee ballots. true story

It will ALL be substantiated in court. Don't think what I say here represents what Trump lawyers will claim
24 cases denied/withdrawn. Not sure how you expect to accomplish that feat of unreality.

24 cases denied/withdrawn. Not sure how you expect to accomplish that feat of unreality.
it is 6d chess. fail all lawsuits. call them vehicles to get to SCOTUS. hope for venezuela style supremes. WINNING

Extraneous details.

This case will be argued on it's own merits and the Biden campaign will be found guilty of massive widespread

well glad the left didn't pull that crap when trump took office 4 years ago.

if you don't like it done to you - stop doing it to others. pretty simple.

I'm sure they were investigated to the degree that was merited as ANY allegations of voter fraud should be. However, when the judge questions the person and it's found that their sworn affidavit is the result of uncorroborated hearsay, a lack of understanding of the process that person was observing, or flat out lying - it really doesn't have any legs for further attention. That's kind of evident when you see that Trump et al tried to refile the same suits in multiple courts, with the same results.

You are sure. . .

Well, all righty then.

That's good enough for me.

NOT!

Extraneous details.

well glad the left didn't pull that crap when trump took office 4 years ago.

if you don't like it done to you - stop doing it to others. pretty simple.

They didn't. There was Jill Stein's short lived attempt (which was heavily condemned by Trump and Republicans btw). Trump was acknowledged as president elect pretty quicky, the media's election call was accepted by the Republicans and Dems, and the president-elect's team was smoothly integrated into the important transition process with out delay. In fact, it was NOTHING like now.

Still, there were more than two thousand votes that weren't counted for Trump. The difference is around 12,000.
That's enough for concern, and you should be too. At some point, it could be your tribe on the short end.

Sure, and there were also several thousand votes not counted for Biden. And we have no idea how many there might be in the states Trump won where no one contested them. None of it was found to be due to fraud, but rather human error. It's cause for concern, sure - but it is not a new problem nor will it likely disappear since every jurisdiction is different.
That doesn't make the problem go away, does it? What it does do is raise red flags that in this day of technology
there are some sincere tech issues and some potential conflict of interests that need to be addressed.

No need to accomplish what has already been accomplished.

If you hit a home run in the bottom of the ninth your previous four strikeouts will really become
irrelevant, won't they.

And out of all those cases none of passed evidentiary muster. How long is this going to go on? Remember, you guys where screaming about it taking too long to count votes...now it's...well what is your constantly changing message?

The election is done. Trump lost. I hated the results of 2016, but I never entertained conspiracies of massive fraud. All this is doing - all Trump is doing - is destroying the public's faith in our electoral system, just as he TRIED to do in 2016, when he thought Hilary might win.

He is systematically destroying our institutions of democracy...and you buy right into it.
Yes and no... You seen that video about a system to stop election fraud? I've been posting that for a very long time... Even on the old boards. Which I assume are gone forever now. It's a old video.

This is just a great time for me to push it yet again... only... More people will hopefully pay more attention this time. We need this.

Now he's claiming Maduro and Chavez are manipulating our voting machines. Rudy is even more nuts than I thought.

So show us your evidence to prove otherwise. Apparently he has evidence to prove his case, and is going to court with it.

You on the other hand, are just some asshole with an opinion.

Not my job to do that. Rudy and Trump are making serious accusations, but all they have to back it up is a bunch of statements. I can get tons of statements that Pepsi tastes better than Coke, but that is not proof.

You'll get to see the evidence when they take it to court.

And Pepsi tastes like donkey piss.

Well...the problem is, they keep getting either denied or dropped (which is a nice way of the judge allowing the plaintiffs to save face).
You might get that impression from the lying lib news media

and many cases by third psrty litigants with no standing have been denied

but not on the facts but rather on “standing”

the lawyers who matter are Rudy and the others with him at the press conference

and they have yet to have their time at bat

Forum List

Back