Rudy is presenting his evidence, legal arguments to the people.

Sidney Powell says "President Trump won this election by a landslide, and we're going to prove it".

Okay. Let's get this to the courts. And if you lose, I suspect you won't accept it.
You are probably right.

But... Right now I'm looking at this like RussiaGate... Only... In this scenario the USA is Russia. I don't hypocrites. I REALLY DON'T LIKE THAT MY OWN COUNTRY MIGHT BE ONE. I would like this put to bed. I want to know that my country didn't interfere with other elections.

If nothing else comes of this... Whoever the president is in the future, needs to address this issue.

Golly, Rudy is having a drippy and spittle flecked meltdown. Hilarious. Can't wait to see what he brings to the courts.

Sidney Powell says "President Trump won this election by a landslide, and we're going to prove it".

Okay. Let's get this to the courts. And if you lose, I suspect you won't accept it.
You are probably right.

But... Right now I'm looking at this like RussiaGate... Only... In this scenario the USA is Russia. I don't hypocrites. I REALLY DON'T LIKE THAT MY OWN COUNTRY MIGHT BE ONE. I would like this put to bed. I want to know that my country didn't interfere with other elections.

If nothing else comes of this... Whoever the president is in the future, needs to address this issue.

Trump would have been the only one to fix the problem. All future Presidents would cover everything up and it would be business as usual.

The vid is all messed up.
But...to put it simply...if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck...its a damn duck.
Whether Trump wins or not is not the issue. The issue is fraud. Why vote at all if all we vote for is changed to what we DIDN'T vote for? And if that is the case, then we are really nothing in the grand scheme of things and those in power will stay in power..regardless.

Some people just don't get it.
Tell me is it just me or are you all having the same problem as well. He got cut off in mid speech and it now says video has been. Removed by the uploader :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

The vid is all messed up.
But...to put it simply...if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck...its a damn duck.
Whether Trump wins or not is not the issue. The issue is fraud. Why vote at all if all we vote for is changed to what we DIDN'T vote for? And if that is the case, then we are really nothing in the grand scheme of things and those in power will stay in power..regardless.

Some people just don't get it.
Tell me is it just me or are you all having the same problem as well. He got cut off in mid speech and it now says video unavaiable :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Google is censoring it - this is deep shit.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to believe Rudy Guiliani. The man has no credibility left. He was laughed out of court recently and is just playing Trumpers for fools.

Here is your hero in action OP.

1605811397454.png

I paused it so a little behind, but now sweat is pouring off his sideburns loaded with black hair dye.
SO embarrassing!
Here comes Sidney!! :laughing0301:

If you insist on trying a thread derail with this... do a quick google
I paused it so a little behind, but now sweat is pouring off his sideburns loaded with black hair dye.
SO embarrassing!
Here comes Sidney!! :laughing0301:
OIP.gqjdqVViIuJPwS7cdSUstgHaG2

Hilly has a fat ass? Well, thank you GOD for Chuz proving millions (billions?) of instances of voter fraud! :cool:

Now he's claiming Maduro and Chavez are manipulating our voting machines. Rudy is even more nuts than I thought.

Why can not all Americans agee that we can not have one person one vote without first addressing ALL of the situations where there is alleged fraud?
Maybe, but you can have 79,512,244 for Biden and 73,585,789 for trump, with no significant proof of an error, fraud or machine malfunction large enough to make a difference, that isn't being laughed out of court for lack of credible evidence (courts are a real pain in the ass about actually wanting real credible evidence), making recounts and and sour grapes, totally insignificant, when weighed against a 5,926,455 (Five Million, Nine Hundred Twenty-Six Thousand, Four Hundred Fifty-Five) vote margin. It was a fun election, as I knew it was going to be. So he grabbed you by the pu$$y for four years, big deal. He said if you're rich and famous you wouldn't mind and he was right (Who Knew?), you even liked it, but it is over. Put your big girl panties back on and catch a cab and if you got any of the money off the dress, just be happy and go home.

You clearly do not understand the electoral college.
You mean that the states electors will be cast as the state electorates voted? Your right, that will give Joe Biden an approximate 306 to 232 advantage. I just wasn't wanting to rub it in. Don't make a hysterical scene in the lobby on the way out, just catch the cab and go home, as we got to clean the room and get ready for more business and take that midget, Rudy with you.

I'm watching Rudy the Clown - He's HILARIOUS!!
Hundreds of thousands -
Nay MILLIONS of fraudulent ballots arrived on food trucks and space ships!!
Soros and Dominion done it!! :laugh2:

Says the people who believed Russia won the election for Trump.
This takes time, but proving this fraud needs to happen wether it over turns the election or not. This shit needs to be stopped before the next election we have.
When Democratic governors betray the public trust and they control election boards and are supported by biased judges, you cant expect to get down to the bottom of things in two weeks.
The truth will come out.

There’s that great freedom of speech country we live in.they cut him off because he was correcting the lies of the msm media that the trolls around here parrot, telling the truth that they have had a couple of lawyers that left because not just their lives have been threatened,but their family’s as well,that was too politically incorrect to be heard on msm tv.big tech censorship at its finest. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
This is a dangerous world we live in when the media cuts off a president,

Last edited:

Forum List

Back