Rudy receiving death threats

And you think this warrants death threats? For criticizing Obama?

You idiot.

Did he bring this on himself? I think he did. Rudy has become a bumbling, stumbling idiot in the Republican Party....which is a pretty big honor....from what I understand.

Criticizing the President warrants death threats?

Hardly...

I agree.....but it is what it is and Rudy must be rethinking his statement:

Rudy Giuliani Let me explain why I said Obama doesn t love America - CBS News

Frankly he doesn't need to.

Oh, I think he has gotten the word from the GOP brass to back off. He has certainly doomed any future plans at a political office.

This is when Jesus ruled the south...Holy Schnikes those be white Christians going ISIS on Black Americans ...say hallelujah

Lynching.jpg

Here's the catch:

They were Democrats.
Actually, they were CON$ervatives, and still are.

Conservative Democrats. See, there's no way out for you. :p
And CON$ervative Republicans. Every Southern CON$ervative Republican voted against the Civil Rights Act.

Actually, most Democrats voted against it. In fact, those doing the hanging in your photos, are likely loyal Democrats. The Republican Party has been at the forefront of Civil Rights for the last 150 years.

But the Communists/Democrats control the message in the MSM. So, many don't know the actual history of the Republican Party. They only know it's been branded 'Racist' by the Communist/Democrat-dominated MSM. But it's far from the truth. The Republican Party is the true leader in Civil Rights.
Them is Christian fundamentalist hanging black folks...they are the heart blood of the Republican party..why the fuk do you think the South is where the GOP is strong....

You idiot.

Did he bring this on himself? I think he did. Rudy has become a bumbling, stumbling idiot in the Republican Party....which is a pretty big honor....from what I understand.

Hardly...

Oh, I think he has gotten the word from the GOP brass to back off. He has certainly doomed any future plans at a political office.
Rudy is back pedaling like an NFL corner back at the combine

You idiot.

Hardly...

He knew he was dead politically before this. His only audience is the Faux group. And that's why he stepped in it. He forgot that when natl candidates are the subject, he's no longer talking to his small audience. And, I suspect the folks telling him to STFU are the media. Sharpton had to be given absolution by Obama declaring him helpful to even get in at msnbc. ORielly wouldn't even carry Rudy's baggage on this. LOL

The question is why Walker jumped in the clown car with him.

Here's the catch:

They were Democrats.

And CON$ervative Republicans. Every Southern CON$ervative Republican voted against the Civil Rights Act.

Actually, most Democrats voted against it. In fact, those doing the hanging in your photos, are likely loyal Democrats. The Republican Party has been at the forefront of Civil Rights for the last 150 years.

But the Communists/Democrats control the message in the MSM. So, many don't know the actual history of the Republican Party. They only know it's been branded 'Racist' by the Communist/Democrat-dominated MSM. But it's far from the truth. The Republican Party is the true leader in Civil Rights.
Them is Christian fundamentalist hanging black folks...they are the heart blood of the Republican party..why the fuk do you think the South is where the GOP is strong....

No, more than likely those doing the hanging were loyal Democrats. The Republican Party has been at the forefront of Civil Rights for the last 150 years. It's a real shame the Communist/Democrat-dominated MSM has duped so many into believing otherwise. Very nasty propaganda.

No, more than likely those doing the hanging were loyal Democrats. The Republican Party has been at the forefront of Civil Rights for the last 150 years. It's a real shame the Communist/Democrat-dominated MSM has duped so many into believing otherwise. Very nasty propaganda.
The Republican party has strength where ...oh its strong in the former confederate states isn't it ...waaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hardly...

He knew he was dead politically before this. His only audience is the Faux group. And that's why he stepped in it. He forgot that when natl candidates are the subject, he's no longer talking to his small audience. And, I suspect the folks telling him to STFU are the media. Sharpton had to be given absolution by Obama declaring him helpful to even get in at msnbc. ORielly wouldn't even carry Rudy's baggage on this. LOL

The question is why Walker jumped in the clown car with him.

I don't think the boy is the sharpest knife in the drawer......

The Republican party has strength where ...oh its strong in the former confederate states isn't it ...waaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You're being willfully ignorant. Read up a bit on the history of both Parties. The Republican Party has been working for Civil Rights for a 150 years. It was doing it while your beloved Democrats were hanging African Americans from trees.

The Republican Party was into Civil Rights long long before your party ever thought of it. Try to inform yourself. Stop listening to Communist/Progressive Race-Baiting propaganda.

This is when Jesus ruled the south...Holy Schnikes those be white Christians going ISIS on Black Americans ...say hallelujah

Lynching.jpg

Here's the catch:

They were Democrats.

The same Republican Party that is trying desperately to disenfranchise black voters and is basically sponsoring the dismantling of the Voting Rights Act. Is that the Republican Party you are talking about. You mean Rush Limbaugh's Magic Negro republican party? Is that the one you are referring to?

You're being willfully ignorant. Read up a bit on the history of both Parties. The Republican Party has been working for Civil Rights for a 150 years. It was doing it while your beloved Democrats were hanging African Americans from trees.

The Republican Party was into Civil Rights long long before your party ever thought of it. Try to inform yourself. Stop listening to Communist/Progressive Race-Baiting propaganda.
You party has the Southern Strategy

let Lee Atwater describe it to you
Lee Atwater'sinfamous “n*gger, n*gger” interview

Here's the catch:

They were Democrats.

The same Republican Party that is trying desperately to disenfranchise black voters and is basically sponsoring the dismantling of the Voting Rights Act. Is that the Republican Party you are talking about. You mean Rush Limbaugh's Magic Negro republican party? Is that the one you are referring to?
Its the Lee Atwater party...GOP popular in the South because its anti ni**er

Here's the catch:

They were Democrats.

Nah, that's just you buying into repetitive Democrat MSM Race-Baiting propaganda. Read up a bit more on the history of the Parties. The Republican Party has been doing Civil Rights for the last 150 years. It was doing it when your beloved Democrats had African American slaves and were hanging them from trees.

Giuliani stands by Obama comments - CNN.com

Well, Rudy....."Stupid is as Stupid does"......:rofl:

I think Obama can handle the criticizm, it comes with the job. If a Democrat said President Bush loved corporations more than he did the American people,
the news media wouldnt bat an eye about it. If Guliani was expressing his honest opinion, you cant ask for anything else. You dont send death threats to people in America for expressing their freedonm of speech.

Nah, that's just you buying into repetitive Democrat MSM Race-Baiting propaganda. Read up a bit more on the history of the Parties. The Republican Party has been doing Civil Rights for the last 150 years. It was doing it when your beloved Democrats had African American slaves and were hanging them from trees.
Lee ...Lee Atwater ....says it all...its the game plan

You party has the Southern Strategy

let Lee Atwater describe it to you
Lee Atwater'sinfamous “n*gger, n*gger” interview

The Republican Party was doing Civil Rights when your beloved Democrats still had African Americans as slaves and were hanging them from trees. You need to brush up on your history. Like i said, stop only listening to Democrat MSM Race-Baiting propaganda.

The Democrats problem is to keep Giuliani and the others in the GOP clown car speaking out ....the more they speak out the more the GOP racism is exposed ...they are racist to the Bone

The Democrats problem is to keep Giuliani and the others in the GOP clown car speaking out ....the more they speak out the more the GOP racism is exposed ...they are racist to the Bone

Giuliani didn't mention race. Only you moronic Race-Baiter douches have.

Forum List

Back