Rudy Stands His Ground Says Eff You to Democrats

What's permanent is this constant state of hyperbole, paranoia and hypersensitivity that you absorb from talk radio.
but you didn't read my link. too fking funny. you're worse than the idle guy you portray. too fking funny. When their own wish they'd stop you create nonsense.
I read the article when the first thread on it was posted. I like Taibbi.

That doesn't change one word I wrote.

Too fking funny.
sure it does. it devalues it. you made it like it was mine. You didn't comment at all about his writing. not at all. The fact he fears those schmucks more than the man he hates says it all. but not you, you laughed. you're nothing but a schmuck.
There's another solid, Trump-level response. Well done!

:laugh:
naw, it was a mac response about Matt Taibbi. he isn't trump. no matter how many times you wish to post such nonsense. it seems I have you trapped at the moment and now you're faking shit. wow.

Way to go Rudy!

<< Rudy Giuliani told the Democrats to pound sand and said Tuesday he will not comply with a congressional subpoena. >>

Rudy Giuliani Tells Dems to Pound Sand - Says He Will Not Comply with Congressional Subpoena
This is all wingnuts care about. Not the country. Not the constitution. Just defying Democrats and the rule of law.
Yeah...except that is not what is happening.
Thanks for playing
Reread the OP and the first reply, from wingnut Skye.

Crazy Eyes Rudy has his hands full these days. Two of his crooked cronies are in jail, and he's under investigation for not registering as a foreign lobbyist. He's under investigation by the very prosecutor's office he used to lead! He is under subpoena by Congress for his Ukraine hoaxes. And even his wife is sick of him and is divorcing him. In addition to the rest of his estate, she's going after a half million dollars of dirty money from the Ukraine he has been hiding.

Karma is a bitch!
SDNY is not only looking at his bank records, they announced they are going so. A bad sign for Rudy Colludy.
they are going so? means what exactly?

It's amazing how many dirty, crooked people Trump surrounds himself with. You can tell a lot about a person by the company they keep.

And they all fall eventually. Every one of them probably regrets they day they lined up to kiss his ass and work for Crooked Donald.

Last edited:
Crazy Eyes Rudy has his hands full these days. Two of his crooked cronies are in jail, and he's under investigation for not registering as a foreign lobbyist. He's under investigation by the very prosecutor's office he used to lead! He is under subpoena by Congress for his Ukraine hoaxes. And even his wife is sick of him and is divorcing him. In addition to the rest of his estate, she's going after a half million dollars of dirty money from the Ukraine he has been hiding.

Karma is a bitch!
SDNY is not only looking at his bank records, they announced they are going so. A bad sign for Rudy Colludy.
they are going so? means what exactly?
I guess your propagandists are keeping you in the dark, eh? :lol:

Why am I not surprised?

Way to go Rudy!

<< Rudy Giuliani told the Democrats to pound sand and said Tuesday he will not comply with a congressional subpoena. >>

Rudy Giuliani Tells Dems to Pound Sand - Says He Will Not Comply with Congressional Subpoena

You can't ignore a supoena. Rudy SHOULD know that. He thinks Dumb Donald will protect him.

How do you go from being one the best prosecuting attorneys in the nation, to being a corrupt power broker, in the thrall of Russia? Just link All The President's men under Nixon ended up in jail, so will Rudy, Pompeo, and Barr.
Holder did, didn't hear you complain.

Giuliani Is Said to Be Under Investigation for Ukraine Work

Federal law requires American citizens to disclose to the Justice Department any contacts with the government or media in the United States at the direction or request of foreign politicians or government officials, regardless of whether they pay for the representation. Law enforcement officials have made clear in recent years that covert foreign influence is as great a threat to the country as spies trying to steal government secrets.

A criminal investigation of Mr. Giuliani raises the stakes of the Ukraine scandal for the president, whose dealings with the country are already the subject of an impeachment inquiry. It is also a stark turn for Mr. Giuliani, who now finds himself under scrutiny from the same United States attorney’s office he led in the 1980s, when he first rose to prominence as a tough-on-crime prosecutor and later ascended to two terms as mayor of New York.

It was unclear how far the investigation has progressed, and there was no indication that prosecutors in Manhattan have decided to file additional charges in the case. A spokeswoman for the United States attorney in Manhattan, Geoffrey S. Berman, declined to comment.

It's amazing how many dirty, crooked people Trump surrounds himself with. You can tell a lot about a person by the company they keep.

And they all fall eventually. Every one of them probably regrets they day they lined up to kiss his ass and work for him.
For some of them, it was go along or get their dirty secrets revealed from the Russian hack of the RNC emails, and KGB Kompromat.

Way to go Rudy!

You can't ignore a supoena. Rudy SHOULD know that. He thinks Dumb Donald will protect him.

How do you go from being one the best prosecuting attorneys in the nation, to being a corrupt power broker, in the thrall of Russia? Just link All The President's men under Nixon ended up in jail, so will Rudy, Pompeo, and Barr.
Holder lost in court. Just like Rudy will.

Way to go Rudy!

If he did why didn’t Republicans jail him like they did Susan MacDougal?

Fascism always begins as a majority placing people in power they did not fully understand.
And that is EXACTLY what Democrats are doing with allowing leftist to take over the party.

Crazy Eyes Rudy is going down like Cohen.

No wonder Trey Gowdy is running the other way. :lol:

Way to go Rudy!

If he did why didn’t Republicans jail him like they did Susan MacDougal?
because they can't.

What's permanent is this constant state of hyperbole, paranoia and hypersensitivity that you absorb from talk radio.
but you didn't read my link. too fking funny. you're worse than the idle guy you portray. too fking funny. When their own wish they'd stop you create nonsense.

Too fking funny.
sure it does. it devalues it. you made it like it was mine. You didn't comment at all about his writing. not at all. The fact he fears those schmucks more than the man he hates says it all. but not you, you laughed. you're nothing but a schmuck.

naw, it was a mac response about Matt Taibbi. he isn't trump. no matter how many times you wish to post such nonsense. it seems I have you trapped at the moment and now you're faking shit. wow.
Matt Taibbi isn't Trump.

Holy crap. News flash.

:confused-84:

Too fking funny.

Matt Taibbi isn't Trump.

Holy crap. News flash.

:confused-84:
then why did you say I was talking about trump? seems you're confused as always.

Forum List

Back