Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

It was words.. it’s was on tv lol helloooo

This will shock you, but TV also includes pictures and that makes is possible to provide evidence. Lacking any evidence nothing Rudy says should be taken as anything more than a lie.

Are you saying because trump ran for president The Trump family successful business enterprise Hass to stop? Are you lot proud that we have a successful American family in the oval office and they should be punished?? W.T.F. is wrong with you?

I do not think the Trump family has anything to do with Hass avocados...but you seem to think that Biden family should have stopped their business enterprises, why should they stop and not the Trump family?

the bidens didnt have a business enterprise,,,they had a money laundering operation of not just our tax payer money but that of other countries,,,
It sure does appear that away. There shouldn't be even an appearance of corruption but these politicians have gotten so out of control the whole system appears totally corrupt. If a person wants to be a thuggy rich type they need to stay out of public office. If we are unwilling to hold then all to a higher standard then we get whatever comes down the pike. This country and its people are paying a way too high of price for these corrupt political leaders and corrupt bureaucrats. Corruption creates poverty for the people throughout. Those who have enriched themselves and their families through the political process need to be prosecuted and those who have compromised their positions need to go home.

There shouldn't even be an appearance of corruption?

You mean like when a politician who happens to be the President of the United States makes a secret call to a foreign country known for corruption to ask that country to investigate his political rival?

That sure appears corrupt to me.

You mean like when a politician who happens to be the President of the United States makes a secret call to a foreign country known for corruption to ask that country to investigate his political rival?

LOL!!!

and it doesn't matter that his "political rival" rigged a foreign aid package to give a US taxpayer funded KICKBACK to his drug addicted kid.

To Dems, stealing from the American taxpayer is not a crime.

INVESTIGATING IT IS.....

LOL!!!

and it doesn't matter that his "political rival" rigged a foreign aid package to give a US taxpayer funded KICKBACK to his drug addicted kid.

INVESTIGATING IT IS.....
Funny how Dems always get rich AFTER getting elected.

I’m still waiting for Rudy to come out with his big revelations about Ukraine and the Bidens.

RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY.
I am hoping he comes up with evidence to crucify Hillary and her mob.

Rudy went to Ukraine to dig a fake dirt about Biden. Not Hillary. Idiot.

Like Uranium One that Trumpits accused Hillary proved its a fake by Trump investigators itself.

If your boy friend Rudy the beautiful Boi ( Nah! he is ugly like a loss hyena) has anything about Hillary he could have come out with big revelations. Don’t you think?
Maybe I am new here. But I don't put up with name calling. Since I don't name call ,or use filthy language ,I expect the same courtesy. Attack my POSTS. Not me personally.

Well Dude. Better post real facts not Bullshits........ because I don’t like liars and bullshitter. You got that? So start all over.
And do you think it matters to me what ya LIKE? Under the 1st amendment ,I can post OPINIONS. Therefore ,it is my OPINION that Rudy will have something interesting on that whole Russian farce. Get it yet?

Sigh. Why do people like you so totally not understand our Constitution?

The First Amendment says that the government can't prohibit you from saying what you want to say- so for instance it would be illegal for Donald Trump to prevent you from speaking- unless of course he could find some excuse to label that a national security issue or an executive privelage issue.

The First Amendment doesn't give you any right to post here on a privately owned website. The owners of this website can determine who is allowed to post here, and what you are allowed to post.

So how long do you think before Giuliani shares this 'evidence' with Americans? Its been about 2 weeks now.

This will shock you, but TV also includes pictures and that makes is possible to provide evidence. Lacking any evidence nothing Rudy says should be taken as anything more than a lie.

Are you saying because trump ran for president The Trump family successful business enterprise Hass to stop? Are you lot proud that we have a successful American family in the oval office and they should be punished?? W.T.F. is wrong with you?

I do not think the Trump family has anything to do with Hass avocados...but you seem to think that Biden family should have stopped their business enterprises, why should they stop and not the Trump family?

the bidens didnt have a business enterprise,,,they had a money laundering operation of not just our tax payer money but that of other countries,,,
It sure does appear that away. There shouldn't be even an appearance of corruption but these politicians have gotten so out of control the whole system appears totally corrupt. If a person wants to be a thuggy rich type they need to stay out of public office. If we are unwilling to hold then all to a higher standard then we get whatever comes down the pike. This country and its people are paying a way too high of price for these corrupt political leaders and corrupt bureaucrats. Corruption creates poverty for the people throughout. Those who have enriched themselves and their families through the political process need to be prosecuted and those who have compromised their positions need to go home.

Secret call they were like 500 people on the phone call lol moron

LOL!!!

INVESTIGATING IT IS.....

Funny how Republicans always get rich after getting elected.

Like Mitch McConnell - first elected to office in 1977- and worth $7.8 million by 2007.

Making perfectly innocent activity sound sinister is a TDS moron specialty.

LOL!!!

INVESTIGATING IT IS.....

Like Mitch McConnell - first elected to office in 1977- and worth $7.8 million by 2007.
Pelosi is worth $100 million, shit bag.

Secret call they were like 500 people on the phone call lol moron

Secret call as in:
a) It was literally labeled 'secret' and
b) The number of people on the call was much more limited than normal
c) The acting Ambassador to Ukraine was not asked to be on the call
d) And finally- none of us would know about this secret call except for the bravery of the whistleblower, who had to know at the time that the vindictive Trump would certainly look to have revenge on him or her for revealing his secret scheme.

Preaching to the choir, my liberal friend. McConnell, a post 1998 GOP leader, is really no better than Schumer as far as stealing and running up our debt.

Want to stop it??

Join the Libertarian Party, the only party concerned with American solvency.

LOL!!!

INVESTIGATING IT IS.....
It’s not that funny. Former politicians often get lucrative book deals and command high speaking fees.

Pelosi is worth $100 million, shit bag

They are all SELLOUTS, all of the Dems, all of the post 1998 Republicans.

THAT is why our Federal Debt is up 4 fold in 20 years.

They do not care about America. They SELL US OUT!!!

61% would consider joining a third party.

Join the Libertarian Party before America is sold out to the point of insolvency.

LOL!!!

INVESTIGATING IT IS.....

Pelosi is worth $100 million, shit bag.

And? Mitch McConnell is worth about $17 million. Like Pelosi, the majority of his wealth comes from his spouse.

Remember the old Republican Party which actually thought that wealth was okay?

But the new Trump Party believes wealth is bad- when the wealthy are Democrats.

Making perfectly innocent activity sound sinister is a TDS moron specialty.

Pretending like secretly asking a foreign government to interfere in an American election is perfectly innocent is a Trump cult speciality.

LOL!!!

INVESTIGATING IT IS.....

To Trumpskies, it doesn't matter that
a) There is no evidence of any crimes by the Biden's- if your Dear Leader tells you that they committed a crime- you have convicted them.
b) That your Dear Leader tried to secretly rig the American election.

To Trumpskies- rigging an election is just the new norm for the Trump Party.

But the new Trump Party believes wealth is bad

Trump made his money legally in the private sector.

Biden, McConnell, and Pelosi have stolen their money from the American taxpayer.

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE

When one has success in the private sector, America benefits
When one steals from the American taxpayer, America loses

LOL- you just won't accept apples to apples will you?

You posited if we found out that "Joe did get Shokin fired to save his son" he should drop out of the race. I posited the exact same thing with Trump- that if we found out that Trump did call Ukraine in order to influence his election, he should resign.

I had no problem with stating that if it is proven that Joe acted to benefit his son he should drop out.

Why do you have such a hard time stating that if it is proven that Donald acted for his own personal political benefit that he should resign?

Is it that you just can't even allow yourself that tiny bit of doubt about your Dear Leader?
Everything a politician does has the next election in mind, you brain damaged weasel. What you're trying to do is equate normal behavior for a politician with normal behavior for a crook.

I agree that Trump's crooked behavior is perfectly normal for him. And I agree, Biden's behavior was completely normal since he was charged with carrying out U.S. foreign policy objectives.

And who put him in charge of that, and why, given his son was working for the most corrupt company in the most corrupt country in the world???

Obama put him in charge of that- openly and publicly.

Proof that Burisma is the 'most corrupt company' in the Ukraine?

Why do you think that Trump made a secret request to Ukraine to investigate his political rival, and a secret demand that they make a public announcement of the request- but still has not made any formal request- with a paper trail- to Ukraine to investigate his political rival?

What secret? Trump was fully aware of everybody that listens to calls between the White House and leaders of other countries.

I will repeat again- it was a secret call:
a) It literally was labeled 'Secret" and stored away in a secure intellegence data vault.
b) The number of people on the call was far more limited than usual for those calls
c) Americans still would not know about Trump's secret call to ask Ukraine to investigate his political rival if it was not for the brave whistleblower, who knew he/she was going to face retribution from the always vindictive Trump for revealing his secret scheme.

LOL!!!

INVESTIGATING IT IS.....
It’s not that funny. Former politicians often get lucrative book deals and command high speaking fees.
Hillary got rich by Grafting foreign countries and money laundering through her fake charity. Mad Maxine got rich stealing Gov't funds.

LOL!!!

INVESTIGATING IT IS.....
Hillary got rich by Grafting foreign countries and money laundering through her fake charity. Mad Maxine got rich stealing Gov't funds.

Fake news.

well considering youre a fucking idiot, its no surprise to me you think that,,,

and what secret phone call???

and you cant call a country cause it cant speak back,,you can only call people,,,

Forum List

Back