Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

Or it could have been released by the office of the President on September 25.
Rough Transcript Shows Trump Pressed Ukraine to ‘Look Into’ Joe Biden and Son

I don't know whether you are willfully ignorant or lying your ass off to protect your Dear Leader.

The Whistleblower Complaint Timeline

July 25- Trump has his call with Zelinsky where he lied to Zelinsky and claimed that Joe Biden was bragging about stopping the prosecution of Hunter Biden- and asked him to 'look into it'.

August 12- The whistleblower files his complaint alleging that President Trump asked Zelinsky to investigate the Bidens.

August 26- The Inspector General writes that he found the complaint urgent and credible and forwards to the Acting Director of National Intelligence.

September 9- the Inspector General notifies the House of the Whistleblower complaint.

September 11- the Administration releases the hold on funds.

September 18- the Washington Post prints an article about the whistleblower complaint

September 25- the White House releases the memo of the conversation- 'secret' until Trump unclassified it-

Again I will point out- that the only reason we know that Trump made a secret request to Zelinsky to investigate his political rival was because of the whistleblower.

Still waiting for you to give us your opinion about why Trump never made a formal request to Ukraine to investigate the Biden's- why he never made any request in writing- despite Ukraine asking for a formal request before proceeding.

Why do you think Trump didn't want a formal request from his office made to Ukraine?

The word "investigate" never appeared in the transcript. What Trump asked was for Zelensky to look into it as a favor.

The whistleblower complaint was about the one call Trump released the transcript of. There was no secret call discussed at the inquiry.

I don't know whether you are willfully ignorant or lying your ass off to protect your Dear Leader.

July 25- Trump has his call with Zelinsky where he lied to Zelinsky and claimed that Joe Biden was bragging about stopping the prosecution of Hunter Biden- and asked him to 'look into it'.

August 12- The whistleblower files his complaint alleging that President Trump asked Zelinsky to investigate the Bidens.

August 26- The Inspector General writes that he found the complaint urgent and credible and forwards to the Acting Director of National Intelligence.

September 9- the Inspector General notifies the House of the Whistleblower complaint.

September 18- the Washington Post prints an article about the whistleblower complaint

September 25- the White House releases the memo of the conversation- 'secret' until Trump unclassified it-

Again I will point out- that the only reason we know that Trump made a secret request to Zelinsky to investigate his political rival was because of the whistleblower.

Still waiting for you to give us your opinion about why Trump never made a formal request to Ukraine to investigate the Biden's- why he never made any request in writing- despite Ukraine asking for a formal request before proceeding.

Why do you think Trump didn't want a formal request from his office made to Ukraine?
Didn't need one. BIDEN is the Crook. Not our Just and Truthful President. Just remember this. In 2016 ,USA was on the verge of disaster. But God was watching. And Donald Trump was ordained to save the country from the Evil Gorgon Hitlery Clinton.
Wow you really have drunk the koolaid.

I know that you members of Trump's cult don't understand truth or facts but let me review
a) There is no evidence that Biden broke any laws- but of course you have already convicted him because your Dear Leader told you so.
b) "Just and truthful"- your Dear Leader is the most dishonest President in American history- he is constantly lying to all Americans.
c) In 2016, the United States had emerged from the Bush recession and the stock market had rebounded, unemployment was falling and the economy was doing well. That is what you call the 'verge of disaster'
d) So why wasn't God watching when Obama was President? Your God seems particularly fickle- he seems to be responsible for who our President is only when you like that President.

You Trumpian cultists are scary.
No Evidence? Sorry. The Evidence is ole' Joe SAYING so. It is on VIDEO.
Joe brags about getting a corrupt prosecutor thrown out.

If Impeached Trump did that, you'd be giving him cyber high 5's.

The word "investigate" never appeared in the transcript. What Trump asked was for Zelensky to look into it as a favor.

The whistleblower complaint was about the one call Trump released the transcript of. There was no secret call discussed at the inquiry.

Didn't need one. BIDEN is the Crook. Not our Just and Truthful President. Just remember this. In 2016 ,USA was on the verge of disaster. But God was watching. And Donald Trump was ordained to save the country from the Evil Gorgon Hitlery Clinton.

I know that you members of Trump's cult don't understand truth or facts but let me review
a) There is no evidence that Biden broke any laws- but of course you have already convicted him because your Dear Leader told you so.
b) "Just and truthful"- your Dear Leader is the most dishonest President in American history- he is constantly lying to all Americans.
c) In 2016, the United States had emerged from the Bush recession and the stock market had rebounded, unemployment was falling and the economy was doing well. That is what you call the 'verge of disaster'
d) So why wasn't God watching when Obama was President? Your God seems particularly fickle- he seems to be responsible for who our President is only when you like that President.

Prove he was corrupt. Just because he was investigating a corrupt company? He was bragging about WITHHOLDING AID.

Prove he was corrupt. Just because he was investigating a corrupt company? He was bragging about WITHHOLDING AID.
From 2015.....

2015114cohenlarge.jpg

From 2015.....

2015114cohenlarge.jpg
Disgruntled Biden Employees.

From 2015.....

2015114cohenlarge.jpg
LOLOL

Those are Ukrainians who were pissed at Poroshenko for not forcing Shokin out of office.

From 2015.....

2015114cohenlarge.jpg
LOLOL

Those are Ukrainians who were pissed at Poroshenko for not forcing Shokin out of office.
Shills. And Biden threatened to withhold a Billion.

From 2015.....

2015114cohenlarge.jpg
LOLOL

Yes, Biden threatened to withhold a billion dollars to get a corrupt prosecutor thrown out of office. Kudos to him. You've be celebrating Impeached Trump had he done that.

From 2015.....

2015114cohenlarge.jpg
LOLOL

Yes, Biden threatened to withhold a billion dollars to get a corrupt prosecutor thrown out of office. Kudos to him. You've be celebrating Impeached Trump had he done that.
Let us see. Hmmmmm… Haven't been watching? This is EXACTELY what Trump was accused of.

From 2015.....

2015114cohenlarge.jpg
LOLOL

Let us see. Hmmmmm… Haven't been watching? This is EXACTELY what Trump was accused of.
LOLOL

Not quite.

Biden withheld money to get a corrupt prosecutor thrown out. That served the best interest of the U.S.

Impeached Trump did hold up money when asking a foreign leader to look into one of his political rivals (which is a crime).

It was words.. it’s was on tv lol helloooo

This will shock you, but TV also includes pictures and that makes is possible to provide evidence. Lacking any evidence nothing Rudy says should be taken as anything more than a lie.

Are you saying because trump ran for president The Trump family successful business enterprise Hass to stop? Are you lot proud that we have a successful American family in the oval office and they should be punished?? W.T.F. is wrong with you?

I do not think the Trump family has anything to do with Hass avocados...but you seem to think that Biden family should have stopped their business enterprises, why should they stop and not the Trump family?

the bidens didnt have a business enterprise,,,they had a money laundering operation of not just our tax payer money but that of other countries,,,
It sure does appear that away. There shouldn't be even an appearance of corruption but these politicians have gotten so out of control the whole system appears totally corrupt. If a person wants to be a thuggy rich type they need to stay out of public office. If we are unwilling to hold then all to a higher standard then we get whatever comes down the pike. This country and its people are paying a way too high of price for these corrupt political leaders and corrupt bureaucrats. Corruption creates poverty for the people throughout. Those who have enriched themselves and their families through the political process need to be prosecuted and those who have compromised their positions need to go home.

There shouldn't even be an appearance of corruption?

You mean like when a politician who happens to be the President of the United States makes a secret call to a foreign country known for corruption to ask that country to investigate his political rival?

That sure appears corrupt to me.
No more like being a vice president bragging about how he extorted another country while that country's prosecutor was investigating the company his son was receiving payoffs from.

Presidents calls are classified unless they declassify them. President Trump did that to prove what was said while asshats like you were out there making up all sorts of utter crap. Don't expect anymore responses from me because you are not worth me wasting my time to respond to your ignorant crap.

IOW, you're going to repeat the Trumpian lies and then run away and hide when other show what a fool you are for believing Trump.

It's also in all of the newspaper accounts and it was on the news when Biden went to the Ukraine and did this. And Mitch McConnell and Lindsay Graham thanked him for doing it because it was the Obama Administration policy to remove that corrupt prosecutor.

That's why Biden bragged about it. Because the EU, the IMF and the United Nations wanted this guy fired, and Biden did the job. Dumb Donald didn't tell that part did he.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Not quite.

Biden withheld money to get a corrupt prosecutor thrown out. That served the best interest of the U.S.

Impeached Trump did hold up money when asking a foreign leader to look into one of his political rivals (which is a crime).
No "Crime" was mentioned in the impeachment.

It's also in all of the newspaper accounts and it was on the news when Biden went to the Ukraine and did this. And Mitch McConnell and Lindsay Graham thanked him for doing it because it was the Obama Administration policy to remove that corrupt prosecutor.

That's why Biden bragged about it. Because the EU, the IMF and the United Nations wanted this guy fired, and Biden did the job. Dumb Donald didn't tell that part did he.
Durham has not reported yet. I will take it under advisement. Until Hunter faces a Grand Jury. Then I will LAUGH.

This will shock you, but TV also includes pictures and that makes is possible to provide evidence. Lacking any evidence nothing Rudy says should be taken as anything more than a lie.

I do not think the Trump family has anything to do with Hass avocados...but you seem to think that Biden family should have stopped their business enterprises, why should they stop and not the Trump family?

the bidens didnt have a business enterprise,,,they had a money laundering operation of not just our tax payer money but that of other countries,,,
It sure does appear that away. There shouldn't be even an appearance of corruption but these politicians have gotten so out of control the whole system appears totally corrupt. If a person wants to be a thuggy rich type they need to stay out of public office. If we are unwilling to hold then all to a higher standard then we get whatever comes down the pike. This country and its people are paying a way too high of price for these corrupt political leaders and corrupt bureaucrats. Corruption creates poverty for the people throughout. Those who have enriched themselves and their families through the political process need to be prosecuted and those who have compromised their positions need to go home.

There shouldn't even be an appearance of corruption?

You mean like when a politician who happens to be the President of the United States makes a secret call to a foreign country known for corruption to ask that country to investigate his political rival?

That sure appears corrupt to me.
No more like being a vice president bragging about how he extorted another country while that country's prosecutor was investigating the company his son was receiving payoffs from.

Presidents calls are classified unless they declassify them. President Trump did that to prove what was said while asshats like you were out there making up all sorts of utter crap. Don't expect anymore responses from me because you are not worth me wasting my time to respond to your ignorant crap.

IOW, you're going to repeat the Trumpian lies and then run away and hide when other show what a fool you are for believing Trump.
Repeat what lies you ignorant twit? Biden told on himself as he bragged about what he did and it is documented in a video.Piss off I have no time for your trolling ignorance either.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Not quite.

No "Crime" was mentioned in the impeachment.
Not true. Obstruction of Congress is a crime.

18 U.S. Code § 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation is being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress

Durham has not reported yet. I will take it under advisement. Until Hunter faces a Grand Jury. Then I will LAUGH.
LOL

That's what many on the right said about the IG report before Horowitz released it.

Rinse... blather... repeat...

LOL

That's what many on the right said about the IG report before Horowitz released it.

Rinse... blather... repeat...
Don’t forget acquitted lol

Well it has now been two weeks and at not a damn thing from Rudy.

you rubes ready to admit you were fooled once again?

LOLOL

LOLOL

Not quite.

you still pushing that made up bullshit???

Forum List

Back