Ruh Roooooh!

You so oppose Trump's leadership style. I do, as well, but as he was elected President he can run his WH / Cabinet as he chooses. As Barry stated, 'Elections have consequences'.
a deeply repellent vindictiveness in the service of a pathological need to display dominance.
And you got your psychiatry degree from where...?
I didn't write this--Krauthammer did. And he DOES have a degree in psychiatry.
That left a mark.

It seems that there's going to be a new Special Counsel to investigate lynch, comey, obama, the shrilary, rice
No, there isn't.

You've been hoaxed again.
What you afraid of what a little prison time will do to your party?
My party is the Republican Party. Which Republicans do you think should be in prison?
Your not a republican's! Lying to the readers eh? G500 is a well known site communist.
You are suffering from so many delusions it isn't even funny any more.

Real conservatives cannot stand the New York liberal huckster posing as a pseudocon. It can't be helped you tards have been taken in by him, and by all these hoaxes.

Better to be a liberal American than a leftist Democrat or oligarchic Republican. ;)

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

Check this out, and note its date:
BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR THIRD YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

:lol:

LOL, I've never seen ANYONE more enamored of himself than g.^^^^
Don't be projecting your crush, kid. We've talked about this.

Besides, I can't help it if you Chumps give me so much ammunition. I'll never run out!

If the tards stop falling for hoax after hoax after hoax, I wouldn't have to do this.

Assume Hillary is indicted, convicted, and sentenced to prison, how would the left react?
In that mythical universe, the Left would mount their unicorns and ride off into the twin sunset with their prehensile tails between their legs.

Besides, I can't help it if you Chumps give me so much ammunition. I'll never run out!

If the tards stop falling for hoax after hoax after hoax, I wouldn't have to do this.

You don't have to do anything, it comes down to you wanting to do it. Which is okay by me but at least be honest.

Sorry kid but you really do not have any reason for that ego you carry around.

You visit topics just to talk about me, son, without contributing anything to the topic. You clearly have mad love for me, homo.

Sorry, but I fly straight.

You visit topics just to talk about me, son, without contributing anything to the topic. You clearly have mad love for me, homo.

Sorry, but I fly straight.

ya gotta give the old homo credit for trying .. point him in bipats direction

~snort

Forum List

Back