Ruh Roooooh!

No. Our government is nothing like The Apprentice, that silly TV show, and only an idiot would think it is.
Usually not...but it needs to be. You F* up, you don't get to move up or keep your job. You are held responsible. Sessions, again, has demonstrated he is meek, weak, easily intimidated, and either needs to step up or be fired.

No. Our government is nothing like The Apprentice, that silly TV show, and only an idiot would think it is.
Usually not...but it needs to be. You F* up, you don't get to move up or keep your job. You are held responsible. Sessions, again, has demonstrated he is meek, weak, easily intimidated, and either needs to step up or be fired.

Trump thinks the country should be run like a reality show too. It's just one more way he is profoundly unqualified for the position he is in.

Trump thinks the country should be run like a reality show too. It's just one more way he is profoundly unqualified for the position he is in.
Actually your making the case for status quo is proving Trump to be right. You would prefer to keep a weak, easily intimidated, do-nothing US AG in power...the better to prevent the criminal Democrats from being held responsible.

Only an idiot (or partisan) would argue to keep someone who has demonstrated a lack of ability - or desire - to do their job, especially a job so critical.

Oooo! Another thread on this. Do you have a name of this Special Counsel for us? I've been asking since the news first broke 3 days ago.
Why do you keep asking for the name of a person in an office that doesn't yet exist?

You seem to spend a lot of time repeating the same action over and over, hoping for a different result next time.
Checking in on Monday. We have a name for this Special Counsel yet?

More theater for the rubes.

The creduloids NEVER catch on. :lol:

I respect Trey immensely. An asset to liberty loving Americans.

Very generous of you, considering he has accomplished nothing.
Yes he has.
He led the commission that cleared Hillary of wrongdoing over the Benghazi affair.

I should have worded that differently. He has accomplished nothing as far as what the right was hoping he could do.
he's done more than 8 years of obamajevich.

Actually your making the case for status quo is proving Trump to be right. You would prefer to keep a weak, easily intimidated, do-nothing US AG in power...the better to prevent the criminal Democrats from being held responsible.

Only an idiot (or partisan) would argue to keep someone who has demonstrated a lack of ability - or desire - to do their job, especially a job so critical.

The AG had no other ethical choice but to recuse himself. RWNJs, including Trump, seem to think the AG is the president's personal lawyer. He is not.

I want someone to have the stones to take on the Clintons.

-Geaux

Yes, I agree. There's not a Republican alive who has any stones at all, much less enough to take on the Clintons. I do not like the Clintons either, but they are way fucking smarter than all of the Republicans put together

Then why isn't anyone saying "Good morning Madame President"?
Occam's Razor.
i love ockham's razor.

Oooo! Another thread on this. Do you have a name of this Special Counsel for us? I've been asking since the news first broke 3 days ago.
Why do you keep asking for the name of a person in an office that doesn't yet exist?

You seem to spend a lot of time repeating the same action over and over, hoping for a different result next time.
Checking in on Monday. We have a name for this Special Counsel yet?
the gang of nine.

The AG had no other ethical choice but to recuse himself. RWNJs, including Trump, seem to think the AG is the president's personal lawyer. He is not.
well if we thought that, then we'd expect sessions to be giving us details on trump instead of his personal lawyers who aren't jeff sessions.

QUOTE="easyt65, post: ]
Nice OPINION, not fact.

Snowflakes wouldn't know an ethical choice or a Conflict of Interest if it bit them in the ass, as proven by them defending Hillary's lawyer being on Mueller's team.

Let's see how accepting the snowflakes are when a Republican Special Counsel lead is appointed and fills his team with Trump donors and Trump lawyers. :p

QUOTE="easyt65, post: ]
Nice OPINION, not fact.

Snowflakes wouldn't know an ethical choice or a Conflict of Interest if it bit them in the ass, as proven by them defending Hillary's lawyer being on Mueller's team.

Let's see how accepting the snowflakes are when a Republican Special Counsel lead is appointed and fills his team with Trump donors and Trump lawyers. :p

Get back with me when that happens. So far it's nothing more than a right wing wet dream.

upload_2017-7-31_11-41-19.jpeg

"Hillary, Loretta, James, Susan, Debbie....
I see a long trip in your future.... to some type
of camp ... that has uniforms... I am seeing long,
jumpsuits of orange..."

upload_2017-7-31_11-42-26.jpeg

"...and then I bailed on them. leaving them
all holding the bag. Bwuhahahahahaha!"

All right. Fun time's over. Someone bring in a mop and clean up all this spunk you circle jerkers splooged on each other.

Watching you chumps fall for another hoax and ejaculating on one another never gets old. :lol:

See you at the next hoax, rubes!

All right. Fun time's over. Someone bring in a mop and clean up all this spunk you circle jerkers splooged on each other.

Watching you chumps fall for another hoax and ejaculating on one another never gets old. :lol:

See you at the next hoax, rubes!

Forum List

Back