rumor mill

Not a shock.

Most of the focus was on Trump last night. Cruz was more polished in his answers. I thought Trump sounded clumsy and redundant myself. I don't think he did a very good job. Maybe he thinks he can relax now with Carson behind him. His "schtick" is getting old.

That being said, I hate Cruz.

what about Carson you say

he endorse Trump or what

Bottom line. If you think love and kindness works in the world, and you want free shit vote democrat. If you want to get to work, vote Trump.
We add more jobs under Democrat administrations than we do under Republican administrations.

.... so what I mean is, it's not going to open up jobs for Americans.
because they won't do those jobs. They would rather remain jobless.
Americans don't pick crops, that's hard work, for wetbacks...

So, what is a Presidential candidate going to do to change the "attitude" of the American people? (this is said, tongue in cheek) .....
Try demanding work for tax payer support.

Even unpaid work. You collect unemployment, you do volunteer work for the government. Nothing for free.

Not a shock.

Most of the focus was on Trump last night. Cruz was more polished in his answers. I thought Trump sounded clumsy and redundant myself. I don't think he did a very good job. Maybe he thinks he can relax now with Carson behind him. His "schtick" is getting old.

Trump tried to prove he could act presidential by playing the straight man last night, and exposed the flaw many Trump critics have been bringing up all along. His actual policy knowledge is weak. He is all bluster, with no substance.
That's why Kasich will be his veep.

I don't like that strategy though. It has been shown to be a disaster for our last two presidential terms. Bush and Obama became president while the more experienced men were made VPs.

Not a shock.

he endorse Trump or what

not sure it's "official" yet but officially he is supposed to be doing that today.....

Rumors going on this morning that cruz and Rubio have a deal and that Cruz will be telling his supporters to back Rubio in Florida and Rubio doing the same elsewhere. Also hears he may be supporting Kasich in Ohio
Wow. Has there ever been anything like this?

what a ad that will make for trump

Cruz urging voters to vote for the other guy --LOL

Not a shock.

Trump looked like a very old man hunched over and very heavy , noticed as he walked off the stage at the end of the debate

Not a shock.

Trump tried to prove he could act presidential by playing the straight man last night, and exposed the flaw many Trump critics have been bringing up all along. His actual policy knowledge is weak. He is all bluster, with no substance.

I don't like that strategy though. It has been shown to be a disaster for our last two presidential terms. Bush and Obama became president while the more experienced men were made VPs.
Trump is a master at using experienced, talented men...he admits that's his strong point.

.... so what I mean is, it's not going to open up jobs for Americans.
because they won't do those jobs. They would rather remain jobless.
Americans don't pick crops, that's hard work, for wetbacks...

So, what is a Presidential candidate going to do to change the "attitude" of the American people? (this is said, tongue in cheek) .....
Try demanding work for tax payer support.

Even unpaid work. You collect unemployment, you do volunteer work for the government. Nothing for free.

you don't even have to leave our home to do work. I work from home? So, if a mom is taking care of kids, she can still do work on a computer, or phone calls etc. Everything is done electronically now anyway via email, phone and scanned documents

Not a shock.

he endorse Trump or what

not sure it's "official" yet but officially he is supposed to be doing that today.....

thanks

Not a shock.

Trump looked like a very old man hunched over and very heavy , noticed as he walked off the stage at the end of the debate
That's because he had a load of shit in his pants that he's saving for Hillary.

Candidates need to just be what they are good at.

Rubio tried to be combative last debate and it was a failure.
Trump try to be contained this debate and it was a failure

Rumors going on this morning that cruz and Rubio have a deal and that Cruz will be telling his supporters to back Rubio in Florida and Rubio doing the same elsewhere. Also hears he may be supporting Kasich in Ohio

I'm sure politics were much dirtier before mass media. Hell, as recently as Nixon there was the Watergate scandal. Can you imagine what games candidates were playing in the 1800's/early 1900's?

Truth be told, and many already know this, the president can't do much of anything unless he has the support of Congress, House, etc. all down the line. All of those people could care less what the public wants or says; they look out for themselves and go with what will pad their pockets the most. Summed up, we vote for a spokesperson. That spokesperson doesn't even speak for him/herself. Instead, there are others in the background writing down every word they say at press conferences, meetings, etc. Some would call that person a puppet.

Not a shock.

Trump is a master at using experienced, talented men...he admits that's his strong point.

The problem comes during the general election. He will be debating a former First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State. Agree or disagree with her performance, but Hillary is knee-deep in knowledge of policy, and has been debating for many years.

Also, it seems to undermine his "anti-establishment" credentials if he has to use the establishment as a crutch.

Not a shock.

The problem comes during the general election. He will be debating a former First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State. Agree or disagree with her performance, but Hillary is knee-deep in knowledge of policy, and has been debating for many years.

Also, it seems to undermine his "anti-establishment" credentials if he has to use the establishment as a crutch.

on the other hand her/her parties policies have sucked

starting with the reset (overcharge) button

Stick to the subject, ya'll! I've cleaned this up a little already.

Bottom line. If you think love and kindness works in the world, and you want free shit vote democrat. If you want to get to work, vote Trump.
I'm a lifelong democrat who has worked all my life, starting from the time I was a 12 year-old kid. I worked in a restaurant when I turned 16 while attending high school and worked my way through college in a warehouse, and not once did I ever get free shit. So go fuck yourself and die you old piece of shit.
And now you're shift supervisor at the local Mc Ds....you go girl!
Not quite asshole. I am a software developer, but I am sure you have no idea what that even is, bitch.
Why was my reply off topic? It had to do with VORs stated profession. Is that off topic?

Flaming without content relating to the subject is not allowed in this zone. It's stated in the rules. The subject isn't about VOR's profession, now is it?

Not to my knowledge but I freely admit I don't know all history. Keep in mind its still rumor

Forum List

Back