rumor mill

Not a shock.

Most of the focus was on Trump last night. Cruz was more polished in his answers. I thought Trump sounded clumsy and redundant myself. I don't think he did a very good job. Maybe he thinks he can relax now with Carson behind him. His "schtick" is getting old.

That being said, I hate Cruz.

Trump tried to prove he could act presidential by playing the straight man last night, and exposed the flaw many Trump critics have been bringing up all along. His actual policy knowledge is weak. He is all bluster, with no substance.
That's why Kasich will be his veep.

I don't like that strategy though. It has been shown to be a disaster for our last two presidential terms. Bush and Obama became president while the more experienced men were made VPs.
Trump is a master at using experienced, talented men...he admits that's his strong point.

The problem comes during the general election. He will be debating a former First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State. Agree or disagree with her performance, but Hillary is knee-deep in knowledge of policy, and has been debating for many years.

Also, it seems to undermine his "anti-establishment" credentials if he has to use the establishment as a crutch.

He is going to have to really work on hammering home Benghazi etc. If he and his "group" can get creative on how to filter all her shady activities into his debates and interviews (IF he gets the nomination) - it might work but it has to be done properly.

Trump tried to prove he could act presidential by playing the straight man last night, and exposed the flaw many Trump critics have been bringing up all along. His actual policy knowledge is weak. He is all bluster, with no substance.
That's why Kasich will be his veep.

I don't like that strategy though. It has been shown to be a disaster for our last two presidential terms. Bush and Obama became president while the more experienced men were made VPs.
Trump is a master at using experienced, talented men...he admits that's his strong point.

The problem comes during the general election. He will be debating a former First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State. Agree or disagree with her performance, but Hillary is knee-deep in knowledge of policy, and has been debating for many years.

Also, it seems to undermine his "anti-establishment" credentials if he has to use the establishment as a crutch.

He is going to have to really work on hammering home Benghazi etc. If he and his "group" can get creative on how to filter all her shady activities into his debates and interviews (IF he gets the nomination) - it might work but it has to be done properly.
He will be debating someone with a long history of meager accomplishments and staggering missteps. Still not a cakewalk...witness the stupidity of hope and change that suckered so many Libtards.

As always, no good choices. No matter, we still have a suck ass congress too....

Forum List

Back