Rump Thankful for ---- Himself (NOT satire)

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
Fennario
You CANNOT make this up. And predictable as he is you can't even predict it.

I missed this while away for the holiday and a friend caught me up. I thought she was doing a parody. Turns out you can't parody Rump, as he has that covered before you even think of it.

From Newsweek, the news magazine Rump didn't fake a cover of (that we know of yet):

>> ... one reporter asked him what he was “most thankful for” this year.

“For having a great family and for having made a tremendous difference in this country,” Rump responded. “I made a tremendous difference in the country. This country is so much stronger now than it was when I took office that you won’t believe it.”​

The resident continued, adding, “And I mean, you see it, but so much stronger that people can’t even believe it. When I see foreign leaders, they say we cannot believe the difference in strength between the United States now and the United States two years ago.” <<​

shakehead.gif

Well --- he's not wrong about that. It's how self-delusion works. One believes what one chooses to believe even when no one else does.

Meanwhile in the real world:

iu

Dumball Rump --- the laughingstock that keeps on giving. Dan Quayle was just a warmup act.

"I'm thankful for myself" :banghead: Recalls his infamous "I'm very humble --- I'm humble in ways you wouldn't even understand"
thud.gif

>> His response contrasted sharply with that of his Oval Office predecessor, Barack Obama, who said on Wednesday that he was thankful for the future “generation of leaders.”

“I am grateful for the next generation of leaders—the young people who are tolerant, creative, idealistic and doing the work to create the world as it should be. Who understand that hope requires action. From the Obama family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving,” Obama posted on Twitter.

Obama’s comment came after he made a surprise appearance at a Chicago food bank, where he volunteered ahead of the Thanksgiving holiday. <<​

Imagine Rump volunteering at a food bank. Imagine how much would be left over for the hungry after he had his fill. And then of course demeaning what he just ate as "loser" food inferior to that in the Rump edifice complexes. Like those steaks he couldn't sell.

This board really oughta have a forum just for this endless golden shower of faux pases. Way too many to keep track of.

Last edited:

I missed this while away for the holiday and a friend caught me up. I thought she was doing a parody. Turns out you can't parody Rump, as he has that covered before you even think of it.

From Newsweek, the news magazine Rump didn't fake a cover of (that we know of yet):
>> “I made a tremendous difference in the country. This country is so much stronger now than it was when I took office that you won’t believe it.”

The president continued, adding, “And I mean, you see it, but so much stronger that people can’t even believe it. When I see foreign leaders, they say we cannot believe the difference in strength between the United States now and the United States two years ago.” <<

shakehead.gif

Well --- he's not wrong about that. It's how self-delusion works. One believes what one chooses to believe even when no one else does.

iu

Dumball Rump --- the laughingstock that keeps on giving. Dan Quayle was just a warmup act.

"I'm thankful for myself" :banghead: Recalls his infamous "I'm very humble --- I'm humble in ways you wouldn't even understand"
thud.gif

>> His response contrasted sharply with that of his Oval Office predecessor, Barack Obama, who said on Wednesday that he was thankful for the future “generation of leaders.”

“I am grateful for the next generation of leaders—the young people who are tolerant, creative, idealistic and doing the work to create the world as it should be. Who understand that hope requires action. From the Obama family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving,” Obama posted on Twitter.

Obama’s comment came after he made a surprise appearance at a Chicago food bank, where he volunteered ahead of the Thanksgiving holiday. <<​

Imagine Rump volunteering at a food bank. Imagine how much would be left over for the hungry after he had his fill.

This board really oughta have a forum just for this endless golden shower of faux pases. Way too many to keep track of.

The UN openly laughing at Trump will be remembered as the defining moment of his Presidency

>> “I made a tremendous difference in the country. This country is so much stronger now than it was when I took office that you won’t believe it.”

The president continued, adding, “And I mean, you see it, but so much stronger that people can’t even believe it. When I see foreign leaders, they say we cannot believe the difference in strength between the United States now and the United States two years ago.” <<

shakehead.gif

iu

thud.gif

Imagine Rump volunteering at a food bank. Imagine how much would be left over for the hungry after he had his fill.

The UN openly laughing at Trump will be remembered as the defining moment of his Presidency

I wouldn't bet on that. If there's one thing this thread proves it's that Rump is always capable of outdigging himself. :dig:

And he's got (maybe) two more years to dig.

Secretly you all know Trump is an almost mystical being....you dummies are in the presence of greatness.....so BOW to the majesty that is before you.....BOW! :bow2:

The problem is Americans have become numb to Trump's arrogance and stupidity.

It's gotten to the point where Trump can say the most idiotic things with impunity.

The problematic part for the health of the country is that he already passed that point in 2016, at least just enough to perfect-storm his way in. And even today the Emperor's New Clothes people persist in the self-delusion of pretending all this isn't there and isn't a stark raving screaming red flag of mental incompetence.

"I,I,I, me,me,me and a couple of la di da's. That's how we pass the day away in the merry old land of trump."

Forum List

Back