Running for President

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
This is what I would run on, if I were running for president.

Taxes come from the private sector, aka the Profit and Tax dollar and Job generators.
I need them in order to collect taxes to serve you with.

I'm a politician, not a manufacturer, not an oil company, not a cable TV provider.
I serve the public, with Tax dollars from those People.
I will not ban private sector economic activity.
Because that will end my Tax dollars to serve you with.

With that said, This is what I'm offering.

I'm offering you Free college at any Non-Profit Public University as long as you can pass the entry exam, and a background check and Psychological exams to ensure the safety of our students.

I'm offering you Tax paid, full coverage, Zero Deductible healthcare Insurance available to everyone... with NO copays.
I am offering you the "Fair Economics Act" and you can look on my website about exactly what it is, word for word.

It keeps businesses in America, bans them from going overseas, and bans them from sending jobs to other cities and states...
So that you can have a job that pays well.
I'm offering you a Minimum wage, based on the Merits of qualification.
The least of which is $15 an hour for Unskilled labor.

I'm offering you Solid Unions, that will help ensure that you make more than the absolute Minimum wage.

My job is to serve the people, not serve Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Dogs, Birds, Cats and Snakes and Lizards and Ants and Roaches and Hornets and bees, and Bushes and Shrubbery, which by the way never has been harmed after industrial technology became mature enough.

I need a strong economic base in order to serve the people.

Anybody else on here saying any different, like he'll ban this, and he'll ban that... is full of shit, because he's looking to ban his economic base to collect taxes from.
Or he'll fuck up the economy.

Poverty doesn't make America, Poverty doesn't create wealth, Poverty doesn't generate Tax revenues, Poverty costs Tax revenues.

Anybody saying anything different is simply full of shit, and its my job to ensure that America is a wealthy country that has lots to offer its citizens.

Thank you.

:desk:....Who is Bernie Sanders?

Bernie Sanders is a New England, never had nothing, doesn't understand politics, doesn't understand economics, doesn't understand science, doesn't understand history, doesn't understand foreign affairs, career, WASHINGTON INSIDER, with Dementia.
Is exactly what he is... besides being a poorly educated communist too.

:desk:....Who is Bernie Sanders?

Bernie Sanders is a New England, never had nothing, doesn't understand politics, doesn't understand economics, doesn't understand science, doesn't understand history, doesn't understand foreign affairs, career, WASHINGTON INSIDER, with Dementia.
Is exactly what he is... besides being a poorly educated communist too.

Oh... sorry... thought we were playing Jeopardy!

I'm offering you Free college at any Non-Profit Public University as long as you can pass the entry exam, and a background check and Psychological exams to ensure the safety of our students.

Why only public universities?

And how will this be paid for?

I'm offering you Tax paid, full coverage, Zero Deductible healthcare Insurance available to everyone... with NO copays.

"Tax paid". Yeah. A lot of tax.

I am offering you the "Fair Economics Act" and you can look on my website about exactly what it is, word for word.

What website?

It keeps businesses in America, bans them from going overseas, and bans them from sending jobs to other cities and states...

In other words, you would hold businesses hostage. Good luck getting anyone to start a business anywhere in your country.

What website?

In other words, you would hold businesses hostage. Good luck getting anyone to start a business anywhere in your country.

Thanks! You had more patience going through his drivel than I did.

I'm offering you Free college at any Non-Profit Public University...
No, jackass... YOU aren't offering anyone anything except ridiculous tax rates that no one will be able to pay. You are exploiting the ignorance of a generation who doesn't understand there is no Utopia. College education is not free and it can't be provided for free. The very reason the cost of college has skyrocketed is because government started handing out "free money" in the form of student loans, thus subverting free market capitalism.

Again, YOU aren't offering to do anything but take more of our money and blow it on some fucking pipe dream that will never come to fruition and will completely destroy the health care system in America. Health care insurance means absolutely nothing if you can't get health care! Insurance companies do not exist to hand out claim money like some kind of fucking magic money fairy! They are in business as capitalists, like everyone else, to make a profit. In order to provide the kind of all-inclusive coverage like you're talking about, the premiums have to also be limitless. We simply cannot afford to pay for everyone's every little whim regarding their health. At some point, there has to be some boundaries and limitations.

No... You are offering to impose Fascism on capitalists in order to achieve some arbitrary number that is meaningless in a dynamic economy. Wages should be set on the merits of supply and demand with free market principles as the driving force. That way, whenever the market can bear it, people can be paid more based on their value to the capitalist. YOUR idea is patently stupid and would only serve to hurt people on the lower end of the spectrum. The unskilled worker is shit outta luck with a high minimum wage. As a capitalist, if I am going to have to pay someone $15/hr., they better be bringing something to the table in the way of productivity or what's between their ears, otherwise, I am not interested in them.

I'm offering you Solid Unions...
We've had organized labor unions for YEARS! They've single-handedly worked to kill most of the manufacturing sector in America and are primarily responsible for the bulk of capitalist outsourcing. We cannot compete with the rest of the world providing endless benefits and perks along with outrageous wages negotiated by strong-arm mob bosses and crooks who hold the capitalist hostage with the help of government.

Anybody else on here saying any different, like he'll ban this, and he'll ban that... is full of shit, because he's looking to ban his economic base to collect taxes from.

Why is it, when YOU say "ban this and ban that" it's all okay? You got some kind of magic feather up your ass? What you will effectively do is kill American jobs and drive companies out of this country for good. What you NEED to be doing is encouraging companies to remain in America by giving them incentives to stay here and create more jobs here. LOWER the corporate income tax (which is currently the highest in the world), declare a moratorium on repatriated wealth from abroad so that the capitalist can bring that money home without DOUBLE taxation. Hell, give them tax incentives for creating skilled American jobs... ANYTHING would be better than your Fascist approach!

What website?

No, jackass... YOU aren't offering anyone anything except ridiculous tax rates that no one will be able to pay. You are exploiting the ignorance of a generation who doesn't understand there is no Utopia. College education is not free and it can't be provided for free. The very reason the cost of college has skyrocketed is because government started handing out "free money" in the form of student loans, thus subverting free market capitalism.

Again, YOU aren't offering to do anything but take more of our money and blow it on some fucking pipe dream that will never come to fruition and will completely destroy the health care system in America. Health care insurance means absolutely nothing if you can't get health care! Insurance companies do not exist to hand out claim money like some kind of fucking magic money fairy! They are in business as capitalists, like everyone else, to make a profit. In order to provide the kind of all-inclusive coverage like you're talking about, the premiums have to also be limitless. We simply cannot afford to pay for everyone's every little whim regarding their health. At some point, there has to be some boundaries and limitations.

No... You are offering to impose Fascism on capitalists in order to achieve some arbitrary number that is meaningless in a dynamic economy. Wages should be set on the merits of supply and demand with free market principles as the driving force. That way, whenever the market can bear it, people can be paid more based on their value to the capitalist. YOUR idea is patently stupid and would only serve to hurt people on the lower end of the spectrum. The unskilled worker is shit outta luck with a high minimum wage. As a capitalist, if I am going to have to pay someone $15/hr., they better be bringing something to the table in the way of productivity or what's between their ears, otherwise, I am not interested in them.

We've had organized labor unions for YEARS! They've single-handedly worked to kill most of the manufacturing sector in America and are primarily responsible for the bulk of capitalist outsourcing. We cannot compete with the rest of the world providing endless benefits and perks along with outrageous wages negotiated by strong-arm mob bosses and crooks who hold the capitalist hostage with the help of government.

Why is it, when YOU say "ban this and ban that" it's all okay? You got some kind of magic feather up your ass? What you will effectively do is kill American jobs and drive companies out of this country for good. What you NEED to be doing is encouraging companies to remain in America by giving them incentives to stay here and create more jobs here. LOWER the corporate income tax (which is currently the highest in the world), declare a moratorium on repatriated wealth from abroad so that the capitalist can bring that money home without DOUBLE taxation. Hell, give them tax incentives for creating skilled American jobs... ANYTHING would be better than your Fascist approach!

That's how Governments work, they work with tax money.
Welcome to the world.
And banning businesses from relocating keeps businesses from creating ghettos and leaving them in their wake.

Banning companies from leaving, wouldn't drive out companies, it would keep them here and in their localities.

And we're not going to work for a dollar a day.

Last edited:
Welcome to the world.
And banning businesses from relocating keeps businesses from creating ghettos and leaving them in their wake.

Banning companies from leaving, wouldn't drive out companies, it would keep them here and in their localities.

No... Our government allows taxation to pay for specific things like national defense and is limited by a Constitution. The only things the government should "work to do" are the enumerated powers granted in Article I Section 8. Everything else should be up to a free people operating with free enterprise in a free market capitalist system. This ensures the most personal liberty and least intrusive government.

Banning businesses from relocating will not keep businesses from doing a damn thing-- it will result in them moving their entire operations to another country who will gladly welcome their money and jobs. Are you planning to construct a wall to keep capitalists inside our country against their will?

You can't MAKE capitalists do as you want. They don't exist to please you. Their purpose is not to obey your commands and support your idea of Utopia.

And just because we're not going to work for a dollar a day doesn't mean we can force capitalists to pay $15/hr....Which will quickly balloon to $20...$30...$40...$50 as the market compensates for the higher cost of labor. You're simply chasing your tail and driving us further and further out of the global market with such economic idiocy. It doesn't work... FDR introduced "minimum wages" back in 1939, claiming that "companies who can't afford to pay a decent living wage have no business existing!" ....87 years we've chased our tails trying to achieve this mythical "living wage" to no avail. His same exact quote is STILL being used today by modern pinhead liberals.

What website?

Welcome to the world.

And how are you going to stop them?

Welcome to the world.

No... Our government allows taxation to pay for specific things like national defense and is limited by a Constitution. The only things the government should "work to do" are the enumerated powers granted in Article I Section 8. Everything else should be up to a free people operating with free enterprise in a free market capitalist system. This ensures the most personal liberty and least intrusive government.

Banning businesses from relocating will not keep businesses from doing a damn thing-- it will result in them moving their entire operations to another country who will gladly welcome their money and jobs. Are you planning to construct a wall to keep capitalists inside our country against their will?

You can't MAKE capitalists do as you want. They don't exist to please you. Their purpose is not to obey your commands and support your idea of Utopia.

And just because we're not going to work for a dollar a day doesn't mean we can force capitalists to pay $15/hr....Which will quickly balloon to $20...$30...$40...$50 as the market compensates for the higher cost of labor. You're simply chasing your tail and driving us further and further out of the global market with such economic idiocy. It doesn't work... FDR introduced "minimum wages" back in 1939, claiming that "companies who can't afford to pay a decent living wage have no business existing!" ....87 years we've chased our tails trying to achieve this mythical "living wage" to no avail. His same exact quote is STILL being used today by modern pinhead liberals.

The USA is not, and never has been a free market economy.

Welcome to the world.

And the reason why it has largely been to No avail is because unlike other countries, the USA's government performance is hindered by a bigoted, ignorant, stupid, uneducated, racist, nutbag fucking south that keeps on trying to vote against their own wellbeing, simply because they can't be their country with slave labor.

And what pockets of success there has been, have been moderate democrat years.

Last edited:
Welcome to the world.

They would stay here, if a few businesses found out the hard way, that by closing their existing business, and then trying to Re-Open somewhere else....
(not expanding operations to another area with another location like growing the business, but moving their existing location to another area)....

They wouldn't be able to get licensed, and therefore couldn't open legally... and owe 100 % of their money and assets in Taxes.
:)

Welcome to the world.

The USA is not, and never has been a free market economy.

Yes it is.

Welcome to the world.

And the reason why it has largely been to No avail is because unlike other countries, the USA's government performance is hindered by a bigoted, ignorant, stupid, uneducated, racist, nutbag fucking south that keeps on trying to vote against their own wellbeing, simply because they can't be their country with slave labor.

And what pockets of success there has been, have been moderate democrat years.

You're a douche with no argument. Go fuck yourself.

Welcome to the world.

They would stay here, if a few businesses found out the hard way, that by closing their existing business, and then trying to Re-Open somewhere else....
(not expanding operations to another area with another location like growing the business, but moving their existing location to another area)....

They wouldn't be able to get licensed, and therefore couldn't open legally... and owe 100 % of their money and assets in Taxes.
:)

You don't control what other countries do. Capitalists would not remain here. If you prohibited them from having operations outside US borders, they would leave the US. Not only that, they would leave in droves and never come back. You would end up with a handful of companies who were never outsourcing anyway because their business was service oriented.

I don't really care what you think, you've demonstrated you're a moron. I've been a capitalist businessman for more than 40 years and I know what I am talking about... this is my field of expertise. If you don't want to listen and you simply want to troll and be defiant... have at it! I've said what I had to say and you've not refuted me.

This is what I would run on, if I were running for president.

Taxes come from the private sector, aka the Profit and Tax dollar and Job generators.
I need them in order to collect taxes to serve you with.

I'm a politician, not a manufacturer, not an oil company, not a cable TV provider.
I serve the public, with Tax dollars from those People.
I will not ban private sector economic activity.
Because that will end my Tax dollars to serve you with.

So that you can have a job that pays well.

I'm offering you Solid Unions, that will help ensure that you make more than the absolute Minimum wage.

My job is to serve the people, not serve Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Dogs, Birds, Cats and Snakes and Lizards and Ants and Roaches and Hornets and bees, and Bushes and Shrubbery, which by the way never has been harmed after industrial technology became mature enough.

I need a strong economic base in order to serve the people.

Or he'll fuck up the economy.

Poverty doesn't make America, Poverty doesn't create wealth, Poverty doesn't generate Tax revenues, Poverty costs Tax revenues.

Anybody saying anything different is simply full of shit, and its my job to ensure that America is a wealthy country that has lots to offer its citizens.

Thank you.

:booze:

Forum List

Back