Running out of victims, the left steps up defense of pedophiles

Do you expect me to ignore that liberals are defending pedophiles like you expected me to ignore all the transgender nonsense you push?

Liberals have no morality. They don't believe in any social standards or norms....other than constant victimhood.

You must understand the logic. Pedophiles are either born that way, in which case we should accept their sexual perversion like we do homosexuality, or they chose that life style, in which case we should accept that they are pro-choice.

This is sick and stupid. The left has tons of issues that would easily win them elections. Like.
1. Increase minimum wage
2. More funding for education
3. Free college
4. Legalize pot
5. More funding for science
6. More funding for infrastructure

This is sick and stupid. The left has tons of issues that would easily win them elections. Like.
1. Increase minimum wage
3. Free college
4. Legalize pot
One day you will pay taxes and your views will change.

Do you expect me to ignore that liberals are defending pedophiles like you expected me to ignore all the transgender nonsense you push?

The guy who is writing the article is defending....himself, apparently. Todd Nickerson is 'the left'?

Apparently I didn't get the memo.

Post even one example of a liberal defending pedos.

You can't.

OTOH, there are countless examples of you scummy RWs defending quite a few of them. Wanna read it? Just search for Ted Nugent, Mike Huckabee, Duggar family and that horrifying old fart on Duck Dynasty.

The most recent was just a few days ago when RWs defended the Warren Jeffs plig child and women abusers.

Then - get some help cuz you are one sick little twitch.

You can't.

OTOH, there are countless examples of you scummy RWs defending quite a few of them. Wanna read it? Just search for Ted Nugent, Mike Huckabee, Duggar family and that horrifying old fart on Duck Dynasty.

The most recent was just a few days ago when RWs defended the Warren Jeffs plig child and women abusers.

15 year old boy gets HIV using Grindr app | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

That didn't take long.

Looks like finding progressives willing to turn a blind eye to "recruiting" practices by queers isn't that hard to find at all.

1. Increase minimum wage
3. Free college
4. Legalize pot

All of these are wealth transfer issues. Big fucking surprise, eh?

You can't.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/w...-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html?_r=1

Forum List

Back