Rush Reports Zimmerman Arrested again

His crime was ..... ? Smoking weed? Wearing a hoodie? Getting suspended from school? Getting into some fights? Having never been arrested?

That's deserving of a death penalty, in your eyes? :cuckoo:

Don't forget about him attacking Zimmerman, which is also a crime.

And yes, if you attack someone and they fear for their life, you may wind up dead.

Every law abiding citizen should be armed and ready to defend themselves at all times.

Then maybe these punk ass thugs will think twice before attacking anyone.

You have zero evidence he attacked first. Try sticking to the facts first

Fact: Martin was a few hundred feet to his house but chose not to go home.

Fact: There were no defensive wounds on Martin.

Fact: Zimmerman had wounds on the back of his head, which would support his story of having his head slammed into concrete.

Fact: Stand your ground laws were not considered.

Fact: The jury of six women found Zimmerman not guilty.

Just a misunderstanding....no one had a hood on or had an iced tea or skittles.

Zimmerman is emerging as a person who has a bad temper, and a tendency to be involved in violent incidents.

Which again, makes me think Trayvon Martin did NOT have to die that night, and society has let a cold blooded killer free.

he has not been found guilty of any such thing.

stop lying.

That's the operative word, you know.

I wonder how many on his jury are face-palming over this.

I was once a Jury foreman and jurors are instructed to render a verdict based on the facts and the evidence presented.

Your face-palm reaction supposes a juror might be/should be swayed one way or another by his actions subsequent to the act he was on trial for and/or what you think he MIGHT have done after you come to a decision.

'Okay, George, we'll acquit you as long as we believe you will live the kind of life we think is best.'

No one can deny his poor judgments since being acquitted. But on the other hand, no one should try to deny him his right to make his own decisions about his life and the mistakes that might come from it just because they believe he hasn't suffered enough.

He looks like he is self destructing.

Kind of adopting a lifestyle of contrition through self flagellation via cop.

He really should get the f**k out of Florida and maybe try Canada or something.

Don't forget about him attacking Zimmerman, which is also a crime.

And yes, if you attack someone and they fear for their life, you may wind up dead.

Every law abiding citizen should be armed and ready to defend themselves at all times.

Then maybe these punk ass thugs will think twice before attacking anyone.

Fact: Zimmerman had wounds on the back of his head, which would support his story of having his head slammed into concrete.

1) irrelevant
2) so what doesnt prove Martin attacked first
3) doesnt prove Zimmerman was attacked first
4) thats neat
5) true, but that doesnt prove he was attacked first..

Thanks for playing.

How long does anyone think it will be before Zimmerman violates the judge's order not to posses guns or ammunition?

Someone should start another pool.

he has a locked shotgun, so unless the police took it, he will need to hand it over

New allegation made against Zimmerman in court - Wire Nation/World - The Sacramento Bee

SANFORD, Fla. -- George Zimmerman's girlfriend said he tried to choke her about a week ago during an altercation that wasn't initially reported to police, a prosecutor told a judge Tuesday during his first court appearance on domestic violence-related charges.

The prosecutor said Zimmerman's girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe, was in fear for her life because Zimmerman mentioned suicide and said he "had nothing to lose." Zimmerman's public defenders said after the hearing that he didn't appear to be suicidal.

1) irrelevant
4) thats neat

Thanks for playing.

I wasn't attempting to prove Martin attacked first I was merely pointing out the facts

I should have known that logic and common sense are vague concepts to you.

Why would Zimmerman attack then shoot Martin?

Why not just shoot him in the first place?

What motivated Zimmerman to shoot Martin?

What motivated Martin to hang around and not go home?

1) irrelevant
4) thats neat

Thanks for playing.

I wasn't attempting to prove Martin attacked first I was merely pointing out the facts

i wasnt asking for facts, i was asking you to prove martin attacked first.

1) irrelevant
4) thats neat

Thanks for playing.

Were the questions too difficult for you?

Everything presented in court supported Zimmerman's account. Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that Zimmerman attacked first.

If you haven't seen the trial I suggest you do some research on it.

And research Martin's history. It wasn't allowed into evidence at the trial but gives great insight on his mindset. Zimmerman's history was allowed into evidence and the prosecution tried using it but it done them more harm than good.

If Zimmerman's intent was to harm Martin he would not have called the police dispatch.

Again, common sense must be applied.

1) irrelevant
4) thats neat

Thanks for playing.

Damn! Zimmerman May had been as guilty as hell in the Travon case. However, the burden of proof is on the prosecution, not the defense. That's why the prosecution looked stupid and unprepared in court. Their evidence more often than not supported Zimmerman's side of the case. Without better evidence against Zimmerman, the case should have never gone to trial.

If Zimmerman's intent was to harm Martin he would not have called the police dispatch.

Yeah, that's why he followed the advice given to him, to stay in his car.....common sense also suggests that if you don't want trouble, you don't go looking for it.

Fact: GZ is a killer but not a murderer

Fact: women have a right to be afraid of GZ

Fact: GZ better understand that the man who lives by the gun will die by the gun

Fact: GZ should mend his ways, get counseling, change his name, and give up guns forever

Yeah, that's why he followed the advice given to him, to stay in his car.....common sense also suggests that if you don't want trouble, you don't go looking for it.

He was not advised to stay in his car. When dispatch asked if he was following Martin he was already outside his vehicle.

So it doesn't make sense to tell him to stay in his car when he's already out of the car.

Dispatcher

He's running? Which way is he running?
Ambient sounds are heard which may be Zimmerman unbuckling his seat belt and his vehicle's "open door" chime sounding. The change in his voice and the sound of wind against his cell phone mic indicate that he has left his vehicle and is now walking. The dispatcher seems to pick up on these changes and sounds concerned when he later asks Zimmerman if he is following Martin.
Zimmerman

Down towards the other entrance to the neighborhood.

Dispatcher

Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?

Zimmerman

The back entrance…(expletive)(unclear)

This section of the recording has been the subject of much speculation. Some suggest that Zimmerman has just made a racial slur, but the audio is not clear.

Dispatcher

Are you following him?

Zimmerman

Yeah.

Dispatcher

Ok, we don't need you to do that.

Zimmerman

Ok.

911 call transcript

Last edited:

Forum List

Back