Rush Reports Zimmerman Arrested again

The girlfriend's first lie has been exposed. She said she was pregnant. She's not. Also, when she called 911 to say that Zimmerman was at the door trying to get in, it was the police at the door.

She was outside when they arrived, sorry.
"Zimmerman barricaded himself in the house Samantha Scheibe rented in Apopka, which he had shared with her since around August, Chief Deputy Dennis Lemma said at a news conference. She gave deputies a key, and they pushed aside furniture he had piled against the door."

"Zimmerman then smashed a glass-top coffee table with the gun butt and ordered Sheibe out, she told deputies. He pushed her out and locked the door."

Zimmerman accused of pointing shotgun at girlfriend
We know that's what the girlfriend said.

I haven't looked it up yet but in one article they are saying he pointed the gun at her. If true, I wonder how he will explain that.

His word against hers.

His old girlfriend's word against his. His wife and father-in-law's word against his, his new girlfriend's word against his....Trayvon doesn't get to say anything, so we only have Zimmerman's word....So all these people are lying and only Zimmerman tells the truth. He's always the victim and they are the agressors. Yep. Sure.

I don't know what others have said. I was simply addressing the comment you made about this particular person. But nevertheless, it is usually someone's word against another's and barring eyewitnesses to substantiate one's account over the other there isn't much left to go on except credibility.

You are assuming that because the girlfriend SAID he had a gun, that he really had a gun.

The girlfriend might be under the erroneous impression that any accusation against Zimmerman will be believed simply because people want it to be true so badly.

After all, his ex mother in law said he broke up her furniture. That turned out not to be true.

Weird, they are saying he broke the girlfriend's coffee table. Which would be easy to prove.

Proving the table is broken is easy. Proving who broke it may not be so easy.

It was such a bizarre 911 call by Zimmerman.

He asks for police when 911 answers.

Then he says the police are already there.

Police are pounding on the barricaded door. 911 asks why won't you let them in?

Z: "I got nothing to say to them."

"They're pretty upset." Well, duh, George.

It was just surreal. At that point, the listener could have half expected to hear GZ put a gun up to his own head and say

"Move one step closer and the cracka gets it."

GZ supporters in unison shout: Do what he say! DO WHAT HE SAAYYYYY!

Isn't anyone going to help that poor man?

Hush, Harriet! That's a sure way to get him killed!

The more people like Martin that wind up dead is better for society

-Geaux
His crime was ..... ? Smoking weed? Wearing a hoodie? Getting suspended from school? Getting into some fights? Having never been arrested?

That's deserving of a death penalty, in your eyes? :cuckoo:

Don't forget about him attacking Zimmerman, which is also a crime.

And yes, if you attack someone and they fear for their life, you may wind up dead.

Every law abiding citizen should be armed and ready to defend themselves at all times.

Then maybe these punk ass thugs will think twice before attacking anyone.

You have zero evidence he attacked first. Try sticking to the facts first

When it was the violence on the law enforcement officer, Z turned it around so it was the LEO that was the aggressor. Zimmerman fans bought it.

When it was his domestic violence with his fiance, Z turned it around so it was the fiance that was the aggressor. Zimmerman fans bought it.

When it was an unarmed kid he killed walking home that "looked suspicious," Z turned it around so it was Trayvon that was the aggressor. Zimmerman fans bought it.

When it was the domestic dispute with his wife and father-in-law, Z turned it around that they were the aggressor. Zimmerman fans bought it.

Now, When it another domestic violence incident occurs, this time with his girlfriend, Z turns it around so it is she that is the aggressor.

Zimmerman fans will buy it. Because he can do no wrong. And they can see no patterns.
No, in the Martin case the witness who testified to ground and pound turned it around. That was the only trial after all, everything else was settled before court proceedings, as initially was the Martin case itself until the race pimps entered.
All he saw was someome on top..there is zero evidence of who attacked first. Again stick to the actual facts

You are assuming that because the girlfriend SAID he had a gun, that he really had a gun.

The girlfriend might be under the erroneous impression that any accusation against Zimmerman will be believed simply because people want it to be true so badly.

After all, his ex mother in law said he broke up her furniture. That turned out not to be true.

Pice report said he has a shotgun but by the time they got there it was locked up. So yes he has a gun moron.did he use it? Dont know

The killer, George Zimmerman, was just before the judge

The conditions of his bond are...
  1. He must remain w/i the state of FL
  2. He has to wear a monitoring device
  3. He cannot bear arms until at least after his court date.

The court date is set for Jan 7, 2014
His bond was set at $9,000
His lawyer, state appointed, is live on TV saying he'll be out soon.

Thanks for the update!

:)

I love this shit Zimmerman's going through!

I bet he shoots another negro, before he's removed from society.

You much do you secretly hope he does?

!0%

20%

30%

40%

50%

60%

More than that and you are just an irrational Zimmerman basher.

You have Zimmerman Derangement Syndrome.

:lol:

$9000? He's walking away from this one too.

Thanks for the update!

:)
You're welcome Mojo...no problem.

:thup:

Forum List

Back