Rush Reports Zimmerman Arrested again

John never saw any punches. Your own O'Mara video shows it.

It's like they hear what they want.
Same thing the jury heard, and the rest is legal history. The testimony of a solid witness is an incredibly difficult thing to overcome. It was at that point that the game was pretty much over. Forensic evidence confirmed and sealed it. You can watch all the MSNBC you want, but it's not going to change anything. Thug died, Zimmerman walked.

No witness testified to "ground and pound." Witness 6 saw literally a few seconds of a longer altercation, and said in court he never saw anyone punching.
You are either lying or being deliberately obtuse:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVm708PzRKQ]Zimmerman Witness 'Devastating For Prosecution,' 'Dealt Ground And Pound To State's Case' - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC1kPW9llN4]Witness: Trayvon Martin was in 'ground and pound' position - YouTube[/ame]

Paperview just got her ass handed to her!!

Welll, stay tuned....Zimmerman might get his ass handed to him today. "Assault with a deadly weapon".

The 911 call playing on MSNBC, the same broadcasting company that Zimmerman has filed a lawsuit against, but now can't adjudicate since he's fucking broke, has just played it. And it's going to be hell for Zimmerman to prove that his girlfriend is just another crazy bitch trying to make his life miserable.

So suck up and stand by your Stand Your Ground hero....I've been laughing at you assholes since February 2012.

Last edited:
The more people like Martin that wind up dead is better for society

-Geaux
His crime was ..... ? Smoking weed? Wearing a hoodie? Getting suspended from school? Getting into some fights? Having never been arrested?

That's deserving of a death penalty, in your eyes? :cuckoo:

Perhaps a man defending himself deserves the death penalty in your eyes?

:eusa_whistle:

You're right that Trayvon was defending himself from an armed man who said he was chasing him.

Where you're wrong however is that Trayvon was not a man. He was a 17 year old kid.

Welll, stay tuned....Zimmerman might get his ass handed to him today. "Assault with a deadly weapon".

The 911 call playing on MSNBC, the same broadcasting company that Zimmerman has filed a lawsuit against, but now can't adjudicate since he's fucking broke, has just played it. And it's going to be hell for Zimmerman to prove that his girlfriend is just another crazy bitch trying to make his life miserable.

So suck up and stand by your Stand Your Ground hero....I've been laughing at you assholes since February 2012.

You idiots just don't get it.

Zimmerman is nobody's hero. I stand on the side of the law and believe a person innocent until proven guilty. In the Zimmerman/Martin case I watched the entire trial and I believe the correct verdict was rendered.

This case will be judged on it's own merits and I haven't seen enough evidence to either convict or acquit Zimmerman.

"He knows how to do this. He knows how to play this game." - Zimmerman's mistress.

His stupid arrogance is catching up with him.

He's going to end up like OJ Simpson, if he's lucky.

If he's not lucky, he's going to kill someone else before he finally gets life in a max prison, where he has belonged since February 2012.

17-unarmed-trayvon-martin.jpg

His crime was ..... ? Smoking weed? Wearing a hoodie? Getting suspended from school? Getting into some fights? Having never been arrested?

That's deserving of a death penalty, in your eyes? :cuckoo:

You're right that Trayvon was defending himself from an armed man who said he was chasing him.

Where you're wrong however is that Trayvon was not a man. He was a 17 year old kid.

According to Obama you're still a child at the age of 26 too.

You are an idiot.

O'Mara asked if he saw Martin on top throwing punches the witness said, "that's what it looked like", so that means you are a liar.

Then he went on to explain that he didn't see any punches,because it was too dark, that he assumed punches were being thrown.... the white jury heard what they wanted.

And the phrase "Ground and Pound" was introduced by the police, these cops were real world Barney Fife type cops.

Last edited:
Paperview just got her ass handed to her!!

Zimmerman is nobody's hero.""""

No, you don't get it. Zimmerman became the poster boy for a very bad law and the darling of the far right.

Ann Coulter, what did she say when the verdict was rendered? She's the fucking poster girl for the twisted far right. What did she say? Do you recall?

Ann Coulter On George Zimmerman Verdict: 'Hallelujah!'

r-ANN-COULTER-large570.jpg

So please, sit down and STFU.

What's the legal drinking age where you live?
How old does someone have to be to get a full driver's license, not a learner's permit?
When there is a military draft, what is the legal age for conscription?
What is someone considered prior to obtaining these things?
A MINOR.

I love the back peddle Righties consistently have to do after backing a loser SO hard....EVERYTIME!

[ame=http://youtu.be/j7VHKleX_do]Bonnie Tyler - "I NEED A HERO" - YouTube[/ame]

The Rights Theme Song

You are an idiot.

O'Mara asked if he saw Martin on top throwing punches the witness said, "that's what it looked like", so that means you are a liar.

Then he went on to explain that he didn't see any punches,because it was too dark, that he assumed punches were being thrown.... the white jury heard what they wanted.

And the phrase "Ground and Pound" was introduced by the police, these cops were real world Barney Fife type cops.

"that's what it looked like"

Sometimes common sense needs to be applied.

Trayvon was on top. What was he doing? Playing patty-cake with Zimmerman?

Bottom line is the prosecution failed to prove their case.

What's the legal drinking age where you live?
How old does someone have to be to get a full driver's license, not a learner's permit?
When there is a military draft, what is the legal age for conscription?
What is someone considered prior to obtaining these things?
A MINOR.

21 for drinking. I got my DL at 14 and in some cases kids still can get one at that age but 16 is the most common age for a DL. Age of consent is 16. Selective Service is 18.

But none of this makes my statement any less accurate.

Zimmerman is nobody's hero.""""

No, you don't get it. Zimmerman became the poster boy for a very bad law and the darling of the far right.

Ann Coulter, what did she say when the verdict was rendered? She's the fucking poster girl for the twisted far right. What did she say? Do you recall?

Ann Coulter On George Zimmerman Verdict: 'Hallelujah!'

r-ANN-COULTER-large570.jpg

So please, sit down and STFU.

Stand your ground law had nothing to do with Zimmerman or his defense.

I don't care what Coulter said, she is not the voice for all conservatives. Her opinion is her own.

Why do you hate justice?

This guy was never a saint, but he should have never been charged with murder.

Hopefully this time the charge will be applicable to the crime.

it is going to turn out to be a

she says/he says case

which will turn out not to be much

You think? How is he going to explain away the fact he has a loaded weapon? How is he going to explain away the fact he has trashed her apartment, her property? It will not be a he said, she said situation: it will be why did he have a gun? Why did he trash her house? How violent is he?

This guy was never a saint, but he should have never been charged with murder.

Hopefully this time the charge will be applicable to the crime.

she says/he says case

You think? How is he going to explain away the fact he has a loaded weapon? How is he going to explain away the fact he has trashed her apartment, her property? It will not be a he said, she said situation: it will be why did he have a gun? Why did he trash her house? How violent is he?

I haven't looked it up yet but in one article they are saying he pointed the gun at her. If true, I wonder how he will explain that.

You are an idiot.

"that's what it looked like"

Sometimes common sense needs to be applied.

Trayvon was on top. What was he doing? Playing patty-cake with Zimmerman?

Bottom line is the prosecution failed to prove their case.

Again ! He made assumptions based on what he saw. His story is very inconsistent but he said he saw flailing arms and assumed punches were being thrown...

she says/he says case

I haven't looked it up yet but in one article they are saying he pointed the gun at her. If true, I wonder how he will explain that.

His word against hers.

Forum List

Back