Rush Reports Zimmerman Arrested again

You think? How is he going to explain away the fact he has a loaded weapon? How is he going to explain away the fact he has trashed her apartment, her property? It will not be a he said, she said situation: it will be why did he have a gun? Why did he trash her house? How violent is he?

I haven't looked it up yet but in one article they are saying he pointed the gun at her. If true, I wonder how he will explain that.

His word against hers.

His old girlfriend's word against his. His wife and father-in-law's word against his, his new girlfriend's word against his....Trayvon doesn't get to say anything, so we only have Zimmerman's word....So all these people are lying and only Zimmerman tells the truth. He's always the victim and they are the agressors. Yep. Sure.

The girlfriend's first lie has been exposed. She said she was pregnant. She's not. Also, when she called 911 to say that Zimmerman was at the door trying to get in, it was the police at the door.

I haven't looked it up yet but in one article they are saying he pointed the gun at her. If true, I wonder how he will explain that.

His word against hers.

His old girlfriend's word against his. His wife and father-in-law's word against his, his new girlfriend's word against his....Trayvon doesn't get to say anything, so we only have Zimmerman's word....So all these people are lying and only Zimmerman tells the truth. He's always the victim and they are the agressors. Yep. Sure.

good points.

You think? How is he going to explain away the fact he has a loaded weapon? How is he going to explain away the fact he has trashed her apartment, her property? It will not be a he said, she said situation: it will be why did he have a gun? Why did he trash her house? How violent is he?

His word against hers.

And you believe the person who has been arrested multiple times, I am guessing?
I think his luck will run out on this one, I guess we will see.

The girlfriend's first lie has been exposed. She said she was pregnant. She's not. Also, when she called 911 to say that Zimmerman was at the door trying to get in, it was the police at the door.
Hey dingleberry: It was Zimmerman that said she was pregnant.

And your other comment shows you haven't even listened to the 911 call or read the police report.

What a doofus.

At best Zimmerman continues to use very poor judgement. If he had any sense, he could make millions on book deals and perhaps become a gun rights advocate.

You are assuming that because the girlfriend SAID he had a gun, that he really had a gun.

The girlfriend might be under the erroneous impression that any accusation against Zimmerman will be believed simply because people want it to be true so badly.

After all, his ex mother in law said he broke up her furniture. That turned out not to be true.

Welll, stay tuned....Zimmerman might get his ass handed to him today. "Assault with a deadly weapon".

The 911 call playing on MSNBC, the same broadcasting company that Zimmerman has filed a lawsuit against, but now can't adjudicate since he's fucking broke, has just played it. And it's going to be hell for Zimmerman to prove that his girlfriend is just another crazy bitch trying to make his life miserable.

So suck up and stand by your Stand Your Ground hero....I've been laughing at you assholes since February 2012.

You idiots just don't get it.

Zimmerman is nobody's hero.""""

No, you don't get it. Zimmerman became the poster boy for a very bad law and the darling of the far right.

Ann Coulter, what did she say when the verdict was rendered? She's the fucking poster girl for the twisted far right. What did she say? Do you recall?

Ann Coulter On George Zimmerman Verdict: 'Hallelujah!'

r-ANN-COULTER-large570.jpg

So please, sit down and STFU.

Ann Coulter is regularly misunderstood by those who haven't the intellectual qualifcations to carry her jock!

:D

Seriously, I LOVE Ann Coulter and would bet a penny she isn't rejoicing George Zimmerman. She is probably rejoicing that reason, fact, logic, evidence and law prevailed over racism, misplaced outlets of frustration, ignorance and emotionality in the Zimmerman case.

He made a mistake. Granted. But he didn't break the law when Trayvon was shot.

She was outside when they arrived, sorry.
"Zimmerman barricaded himself in the house Samantha Scheibe rented in Apopka, which he had shared with her since around August, Chief Deputy Dennis Lemma said at a news conference. She gave deputies a key, and they pushed aside furniture he had piled against the door."

"Zimmerman then smashed a glass-top coffee table with the gun butt and ordered Sheibe out, she told deputies. He pushed her out and locked the door."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/18/zimmerman-trayvon-arrested/3628591/

The race-pimp witch hunt continues. I don't know what happened any of his other dilemmas, but I know what happened in the Martin case which is the entire catalyst of interest in this man. He was attacked by a thug and killed him.

If it turns out he committed a crime here, he should be punished. However, he should not be punished for legally defending himself. Period!

You are assuming that because the girlfriend SAID he had a gun, that he really had a gun.

The girlfriend might be under the erroneous impression that any accusation against Zimmerman will be believed simply because people want it to be true so badly.

After all, his ex mother in law said he broke up her furniture. That turned out not to be true.

Weird, they are saying he broke the girlfriend's coffee table. Which would be easy to prove.

The race-pimp witch hunt continues. I don't know what happened any of his other dilemmas, but I know what happened in the Martin case which is the entire catalyst of interest in this man. He was attacked by a thug and killed him.

If it turns out he committed a crime here, he should be punished. However, he should not be punished for legally defending himself. Period!

One really has to wonder if he was really attacked now. He keeps getting accused.
Maybe now he won't be so lucky.
The man is a lunatic. Let's hope justice will finally be served, and Zimmerman gets help for his temper.

His word against hers.

:lol: Interesting aint it

the guys a passive aggressive loose cannon waiting to go off. The city is looking at a class action suit if they don't evaluate him & someone ends up getting shot w/ his pistol

Last edited:
I think the only time Zimmerman supporters wouldn't believe what comes out of his mouth is if, in a moment of truth, he said:
Yeah, I really did murder that unarmed kid in cold blood.

I'm pretty sure that when George kills someone again, he will claim that it was suicide committed with his gun, or maybe, "I was doing some target practice in the living room and she walked in front of the target", or perhaps, "She pushed me while I was holding the gun in case an unarmed black guy wilh a hoodie broke into the house, and it went off. It was God's plan".

Forum List

Back