Russia bombing Kiev

Sorry, the characterization of this as a "terror attack" simply isn't accurate, If one were sharing a few drinks of vodka with Putin even he would admit this. This is standard of course and he knows that Western intel don't view it nor accept it as a terror attack.

In short, it's called "war". You bomb them, they bomb you, disrupt supply lines etc. It's akin to home invaders telling a court that the homeowners assaulted them when he defended his home. No, it was self defense.
The West doesn't decide what events will warrant the response that was given. If Putin calls it a terrorist attack and strikes multiple Ukrainian cities, that's the only standard that matters.

Although this was a terrorist attack. The target had more symbolic significance than strategic significance.

@airplanemechanic.

Did you even read OP's opening thread regarding the Mariupol Childrens Hospital Bombing? The OP expressly condemned Pooty for that attack.

Retired Gunnery Sergeant said, "Anyone that supports Russia is an asshole and an illiterate moron."

The Thread Entitled, "U.S. Plans To Sink Russian Black Sea Fleet: Ukrainian Official".

The Russian Black Sea Fleet is a legitimate Military Target. Should Pooty be so Bat Shit Crazy to use a nuke in Ukraine, you can bet that the U.S. can will attack the Black Sea Fleet and sink as many ships as possible. It would be the appropriate Non-Nuclear Response to Pooty using a nuke.

The Bombing, The Shelling, The Straffing and The Rocket Attacks the Mariopul Children's Hospital, the attacks against schools, apartments, private homes and shopping areas by Russia is a war crime.

I have condemned and you know I have condenmed Russian attacks on civilian and civilian areas. You have a serious case selective memory and you most definitely have selected research syndrom.

You believe what you want and when you want. IF you do not believe it or refuse to accept the truth, you ignore it.

IF (and I for one most important hope it will not happen) Pooty is fucking asshole stupid enough to use a nuke, then taking out his Black Sea Fleet is the correct response and I would totally support.

Last edited:
Russian Attacks On Civilian Targets Could Be A War Crime.

Panic Escalates As Russia Increases On Civilian Targets.

Ali Velshi Reports Live From Train Carrying Refugees From Ukraine.

You are a fucking liar. You and the other Fasicts believe every lie you are told.

I have condemned the killing Men, Women and Children and all I ever get is the laughing emoji.

Anything Cons do not like, they laugh at.

Your Manufactured Outrage is too much, too little and way too fucking late

I asked you prove it and you couldn't.

Fuck off.

No one has more blood on their hands than Putin.
Stalin.

I don't understand how people who claim to be Russian patriots say they love Stalin. If Stalin never was leader, I bet the population of Russia today would have been 200-250 million, it's 145 million in reality. Sure he killed lots of non-Russians, but also a lot of Russians.

And Putin also doesn't care if he kills Russians as well. It may well be the end of Russia. He has shown how weak his army is, there could easily be some civil war in Russia, and a country like China could easily take parts of Russia.

Last edited:
airplanemechanic.

Did you even read OP's opening thread regarding the Mariupol Childrens Hospital Bombing? The OP expressly condemned Pooty for that attack.

Retired Gunnery Sergeant said, "Anyone that supports Russia is an asshole and an illiterate moron."

He's not a lefty you dumb fuck LOL :abgg2q.jpg:

TRY TO COMPREHEND WHAT I SAID. I SAID NO FUCKING LEFTTARDS CONDEMNED RUSSIA. So what do you do to prove me wrong? Prove me right by showing a righty condemning Russia.

Yea, conservatives do that. Lefties don't. DUMB FUCK.

Neo-Nazi Ukrainian supporting Dimm-bats AND supporting Repugs, thought Putin would lay down for a sabotaged pipeline AND bridge.
Too funny......:laughing0301:....

Hey Shit For Brains. President Zelensky is a JEW. No way Nazi's (neo or otherwise) would support a Jew. God you are dead from the neck up stupid.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
He's not a lefty you dumb fuck LOL :abgg2q.jpg:

TRY TO COMPREHEND WHAT I SAID. I SAID NO FUCKING LEFTTARDS CONDEMNED RUSSIA. So what do you do to prove me wrong? Prove me right by showing a righty condemning Russia.

Yea, conservatives do that. Lefties don't. DUMB FUCK.

Hey Dumb Fuck, I do not care. I condemned and fucking continue to Condenm the murder of civilians.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Unless things have changed in the last 24-Hours, Women are NOT subject to the draft.
They are not subject to signing for up for the selective service registration .....which keeps a list of males (younger), in case there was ever a draft again. In this day and age it is abhorrent that females are not subject to this.

I love how leftie idiots refer to Ukraine as Nazi, when their fucking president is a straight up jew.

But it's the left, they're fucking dumb like that.

Hey Shit For Brains. President Zelensky is a JEW. No way Nazi's (neo or otherwise) would support a Jew. God you are dead from the neck up stupid.

Jews were some of the most loyal Kapos in the extermination camps AND Ukrainian Nazi collaborators in WW II!

Sorry, but you're historically ultra-deficit!!

But not daughters, females don't have to do that. Disgusting.
So much for equality. I did read however that trannies who were born male still have to sign up though LOL guess the gov considers them men after all

Last edited:

Forum List

Back