🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

RUSSIA CLEARLY WANTS WAR with the USA!

Putin is bad because he flies his military planes over other people's airspace without asking for permission, just because he can.
Putin is bad because he controls the media, he puts down the opposition to his rules, and makes sure he wins re-election with stuffed ballots and other such tricks.
Putin is bad because he doesn't value other people's lives. In Syria the US bombed some Assad forces, probably due to a mistake (I mean, they're not the best at avoiding friendly fire) and then Putin ordered a revenge attack against AID WORKERS for christ's sake.
Putin is bad because he destabilizes regions he wants, like South Ossetia, like the Crimea etc and then takes them when he sees it's the right time.

There's plenty more.
All those things you list apply to the US Gov far more so than the Russian Gov. Yes or No?

To think Hillary will be better than Trump on war, is not to think. Hillary has a long...very long history of warmongering. She is a WARMONGER and a dumb one at that. Her actions instigated the so called Arab Spring which has the ME on fire...and resulted in so much death and destruction. Of which, our lying media says nothing.

Trump could very well be bad on war, but he has stated he wants to work with Putin. Hillary, the so called GREAT diplomat by our lying media, calls Putin Hitler.

Yes they do. However we were discussing Putin and whether Putin was bad. Plenty of leaders are bad, I didn't bring up Robert Mugabe, Kim Jong-FatBoy Duterte or others out their either. Why? Well because we were discussing Putin.

Hillary would be BETTER when it comes to war in my opinion, simply because she wouldn't do anything anyone else wouldn't do unless they had a real conscience. Obama pulled back from warmongering, compared to Bush. Clinton pulled back from warmongering compared to other presidents too. Democrats seem less likely to go looking for trouble, and may flex their muscles when needed.

Trump could go both ways, he could become isolationist, pull troops out of allied nations, to try and save money, or he could go roaring into whatever war someone suggests for him. I'd guess it depends which side of the bed he gets out of on any particular day. I'd say he might be better than Bush, in that he might not go looking for massive trouble, Iran would seem to be safe for at least another 4 years, under McCain and other Republican leaders Iran was under serious threat of something or other.

Trump would work with Putin, unless Putin annoys him in which case he'll call him names.
Agreed except on Hillary. To think because past D presidents pulled back Hillary will, is not right. She is clearly a warmonger. How much evident do you require? SHE IS A NEOCON. The D after her name means nothing.

We can only hope if Trump wins, he is an isolationist. It is time for America to pull back and stop seeking war all over the world. I much prefer calling names to bombing innocent civilians which I guess makes me different from a leftist.

What evidence do you have that she's a warmonger?

Sure, you prefer name calling to bombing innocent civilians. Problem is that Trump is also easily influenced. It only takes a few influential people in the military to make him into a warmonger. Trump hasn't exactly showed much regard for other people in his life, has he?
See? Now when you ask a silly question like that I can't continue the debate.

You are willfully blind if you don't know she is warmonger.

Whatever

I guess those are two expression you don't understand. 1). Ally and 2). International law.

I understand them.
c78364d51ba747981f8c504084cf211810bd8f53.gif

All those things you list apply to the US Gov far more so than the Russian Gov. Yes or No?

To think Hillary will be better than Trump on war, is not to think. Hillary has a long...very long history of warmongering. She is a WARMONGER and a dumb one at that. Her actions instigated the so called Arab Spring which has the ME on fire...and resulted in so much death and destruction. Of which, our lying media says nothing.

Trump could very well be bad on war, but he has stated he wants to work with Putin. Hillary, the so called GREAT diplomat by our lying media, calls Putin Hitler.

Yes they do. However we were discussing Putin and whether Putin was bad. Plenty of leaders are bad, I didn't bring up Robert Mugabe, Kim Jong-FatBoy Duterte or others out their either. Why? Well because we were discussing Putin.

Hillary would be BETTER when it comes to war in my opinion, simply because she wouldn't do anything anyone else wouldn't do unless they had a real conscience. Obama pulled back from warmongering, compared to Bush. Clinton pulled back from warmongering compared to other presidents too. Democrats seem less likely to go looking for trouble, and may flex their muscles when needed.

Trump could go both ways, he could become isolationist, pull troops out of allied nations, to try and save money, or he could go roaring into whatever war someone suggests for him. I'd guess it depends which side of the bed he gets out of on any particular day. I'd say he might be better than Bush, in that he might not go looking for massive trouble, Iran would seem to be safe for at least another 4 years, under McCain and other Republican leaders Iran was under serious threat of something or other.

Trump would work with Putin, unless Putin annoys him in which case he'll call him names.
Agreed except on Hillary. To think because past D presidents pulled back Hillary will, is not right. She is clearly a warmonger. How much evident do you require? SHE IS A NEOCON. The D after her name means nothing.

We can only hope if Trump wins, he is an isolationist. It is time for America to pull back and stop seeking war all over the world. I much prefer calling names to bombing innocent civilians which I guess makes me different from a leftist.

Sure, you prefer name calling to bombing innocent civilians. Problem is that Trump is also easily influenced. It only takes a few influential people in the military to make him into a warmonger. Trump hasn't exactly showed much regard for other people in his life, has he?
See? Now when you ask a silly question like that I can't continue the debate.

Whatever
Damn...and here I thought you were a smart one.

Fool me once, but it won't happen twice.

I'm doing this fucking silly games. You want to talk to me, no games!
Fair enough.

You have side-stepped motivating your use of the word "ally", despite me calling you out on it ....... and you openly ignore (or deny) the authority of "international law" for the benefit of the US breaking it.

I'm doing this fucking silly games. You want to talk to me, no games!
Fair enough.

You have side-stepped motivating your use of the word "ally", despite me calling you out on it ....... and you openly ignore (or deny) the authority of "international law" for the benefit of the US breaking it.

You made some comment about allies. I have no fucking idea what your point is, what your view is, why you're saying any of what you're saying. So to say you "called me out on it" is rubbish.

As I told you about international law, it's weak, doesn't mean that much unless you're a weak leader on the end of a strong leader. Who ends up in the Hague on war crimes? Milosevic or some tin pot dictator from Africa.

Did Bush get put up for war crimes? No. Will he ever? No. So, you want me to pretend that the larger countries can pick and choose when it matters?

Sadly there are millions of Americans like frigid.
VERY sadly, yes. I have noticed.

The American mainstream media has much in common with Prada and Tass of the USSR.
I would say it is identical. During the Cold war American media propaganda was much more sublime, while Sovjet propaganda was about as primitive as you could get. But ever since the fall of the USSR, American propaganda has steadily sunk into what we see today .... pretty much the same as the old Sovjet tripe.

Yet, millions of Americans are willfully blind to the lies, misinformation, and propaganda.
I know. I call it selective, voluntary ignorance. They willfully (as you say) chose what information they will resist accepting, and it makes no difference to them that they are shunning the truths that have the potential to improve their own lives, and those of the whole world. Fridgy here is an excellent example.

The American mainstream media has much in common with Prada and Tass of the USSR.
I would say it is identical. During the Cold war American media propaganda was much more sublime, while Sovjet propaganda was about as primitive as you could get. But ever since the fall of the USSR, American propaganda has steadily sunk into what we see today .... pretty much the same as the old Sovjet tripe.

Yet, millions of Americans are willfully blind to the lies, misinformation, and propaganda.
I know. I call it selective, voluntary ignorance. They willfully (as you say) chose what information they will resist accepting, and it makes no difference to them that they are shunning the truths that have the potential to improve their own lives, and those of the whole world.

You know, I thought you might be different from a lot of the trash on this site. But when it comes down to it, you're not. I'm through with you if you're going off and insulting me.

With weight on the word 'willfully'.
Sadly there are millions of Americans like frigid. The American mainstream media has much in common with Prada and Tass of the USSR. Yet, millions of Americans are willfully blind to the lies, misinformation, and propaganda.

Except that I am willing to back up EVERYTHING I say, which is more than others can say, isn't it? Others just come out with lame attacks on people.

It's a case of either I believe what you want to tell me, or I'm blind, and easily taken in etc etc. Oh, it's so easy to just come out with crap like that.

Find one thing that I can't back up.

I know. I call it selective, voluntary ignorance. They willfully (as you say) chose what information they will resist accepting, and it makes no difference to them that they are shunning the truths that have the potential to improve their own lives, and those of the whole world. Fridgy here is an excellent example.
Many Americans have been dumbed down by our public school system, which indoctrinates students into believing lies and distortions from kindergarten to Ph.D. Hollywood feeds them the same shit. So, the media feeding them lies that reinforce the lies they learned from 5 years of age, just fits for them.

If the MSM were honest and fair, the lies of the left would never fly.

I know. I call it selective, voluntary ignorance. They willfully (as you say) chose what information they will resist accepting, and it makes no difference to them that they are shunning the truths that have the potential to improve their own lives, and those of the whole world.

You know, I thought you might be different from a lot of the trash on this site. But when it comes down to it, you're not. I'm through with you if you're going off and insulting me.
I feel so sorry for you. Immediately after reading my comments on American propaganda (you've even quoted it here in this reply of yours!) as well as 'your' refusal to accept truth ....... you prove my point straight down the line! It took you all of what ..... 2 minutes?! That has to be a record! :biggrin:

Many Americans have been dumbed down by our public school system, which indoctrinates students into believing lies and distortions from kindergarten to Ph.D. Hollywood feeds them the same shit. So, the media feeding them lies that reinforce the lies they learned from 5 years of age, just fits for them.
You said it, Brother! The American government isn't stupid. They've read Dr. Göbbels work ... from start to finish.

You said it, Brother! The American government isn't stupid. They've read Dr. Göbbels work ... from start to finish.
Actually, Goebbels learned it from watching the techniques used here in the US, techniques authored by Edward Bernays.

Actually, Goebbels learned it from watching the techniques used here in the US, techniques authored by Edward Bernays.
I never heard of Edward Bernays. I'll have to take a look at it.

I never heard of Edward Bernays. I'll have to take a look at it.
He wrote the book on Propaganda....literally. Or check out the very enlightening documentary, Century of the Self, done in 4, hour long segments. It is very telling, how our consumerist society developed, and how government saw usefulness and employed the same techniques to sway the population.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back