Russia fed up

It’s amazing that those toting water for Putin think they’re patriots!
You mean like Fuck Joe?

Who's a good boy? Joey's a good boy.

Ukraine just didn't get the message when President Fuck shafted France. Now it's their turn.

War?

1639153954113.png

Ever since 2016...the dems have been demonizing Russia....tossing new sanctions on them left and right...calling Putin a murderer...now its time for them to back those words up....and Joe is the commander and chief....
ray-liotta-laughing.gif

On the record: The U.S. administration’s actions on Russia​

Total number of policy actions: 52

The Trump administration’s policy actions often seemed at odds with the President’s rhetoric. To set the record on policy actions, rather than rhetoric, Alina Polyakova and Filippos Letsas tracked the administration’s concrete actions on Russia from 2017 to 2019.

Ever since 2016...the dems have been demonizing Russia....tossing new sanctions on them left and right...calling Putin a murderer...now its time for them to back those words up....and Joe is the commander and chief....
Along with that goes the fact that Russia/Putin highly favoured Trump.
Just letting you know so that we might get an answer from you that you've acknowledged that and are o.k. with it.

Along with that goes the fact that Russia/Putin highly favoured Trump.
Just letting you know so that we might get an answer from you that you've acknowledged that and are o.k. with it.
You are doing what I was talking about....falsely accusing Russia of favoring Trump...you do not know what Putin was thinking anymore than I do...but its been proven that the Clinton campaign collaborated with Russia....so what the hell are you talking about?...Biden and Hunter have close links to Russian oligarchs not Trump...and Russian oligarchs are bag men for Putin....wake up please before its too late...

You are doing what I was talking about....falsely accusing Russia of favoring Trump...you do not know what Putin was thinking anymore than I do.
I base my remarks on some real world evidence that is available at RT.com. It's crystal clear that they favour Trump and the R's.
Yes, I know it's Russian government propaganda but why would russia send a message that was contrary to their best interests?
..but its been proven that the Clinton campaign collaborated with Russia....so what the hell are you talking about?...Biden and Hunter have close links to Russian oligarchs not Trump...and Russian oligarchs are bag men for Putin....wake up please before its too late...
It's not in my interests to dispute any of that and so I can at least say that it may be 100% true.
But it's not going send any message that Russia would have preferred Hillary.

Well Putin is a murderer... Do you think Putin is some how the good guy?

The guy is a prick.... He steals from his own people and murders anyone who gets in this way...

I base my remarks on some real world evidence that is available at RT.com. It's crystal clear that they favour Trump and the R's.
Yes, I know it's Russian government propaganda but why would russia send a message that was contrary to their best interests?

It's not in my interests to dispute any of that and so I can at least say that it may be 100% true.
But it's not going send any message that Russia would have preferred Hillary.

This is enough evidence that Russia is in the bag for Trump and the Right Wing...

Tucker is poster child for them...

Think about that, a US enemies propaganda takes it's feeding points from Fox News...

Forum List

Back