Russia " has been "cultivating, supporting and assisting" Mr Trump for at least five years."

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
Oh, this is getting serious.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/trump-shown-claims-russian-plot-compromise-him-033200480.html

Whether this is true or not I cannot say, but either way it's serious.

Either, Trump has been compromised by the Russians and has been using them to get into power and is a threat to the US.

Or, the intelligence services didn't take too kindly to Trump blasting them that they are willing to do whatever it takes to get Trump kicked out of office as soon as possible.

Either way, it's a serious situation.

What is the punishment for taking aide from the enemy?

He might have also being taking the piss as well....

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/trump-shown-claims-russian-plot-compromise-him-033200480.html

Either, Trump has been compromised by the Russians and has been using them to get into power and is a threat to the US.

Or, the intelligence services didn't take too kindly to Trump blasting them that they are willing to do whatever it takes to get Trump kicked out of office as soon as possible.

image.jpeg

OMG Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

You are a dolt and a half. Good God.

Fake News. Sell it somewhere else.

That has been the alt-right only response...

Prove it is fake news and doesn't need investigation...

There's going to be proof when the four asswipes that are blackmailing Trump get locked up.

Because that's what it is -- Blackmail.

When even Buzzfeed is questioning the story; Houston, we have a problem.

Thank you for admitting the intelligence community is not above politicizing information and lying to the people.

Thank you for admitting the intelligence community is not above politicizing information and lying to the people.

Of course it isn't. We all know they did it for Bush in 2003.

Doesn't mean they are though, we'll probably not find out for a few years.

So, three choices. Decide they are. Decide they're not. Decide that you don't know and wait until you have enough information to make a decent decision.

How is the Communists News Network (CNN) getting information like this so fast?

And how do they get information about a HIGHLY Classified briefing from THE Four Most Secret Organizations within the entire United States Government??

Are dimocrap scum gonna tell us that Trump leaked it?

This is just more proof of how scummy dimocraps are. One of the Lying Cocksucker's minions leaked it to to the Communist News Network.

If you've been following the news, you know that there is a mole (or three) inside the current scumbag administration that is directly leaking to CNN.

Somebody needs to go to Prison. And Trump is going to accommodate them

Of course it isn't. We all know they did it for Bush in 2003.

Doesn't mean they are though, we'll probably not find out for a few years.

So, three choices. Decide they are. Decide they're not. Decide that you don't know and wait until you have enough information to make a decent decision.
Yeah well, here recently there are many folks who would question the patriotism of any one who didn't decide they are. Asking the government for proof of its allegations against Russia was tantamount to treason by many. I'm not suggesting you are one of those folks, just making a point.

/---- Wait. I thought Trump was a secretive operative hired by Hillary to run a fake campaign and ensure her victory. You mean it was the Ruskies all along? WOWZA.

How is the Communists News Network (CNN) getting information like this so fast?

And how do they get information about a HIGHLY Classified briefing from THE Four Most Secret Organizations within the entire United States Government??

Are dimocrap scum gonna tell us that Trump leaked it?

This is just more proof of how scummy dimocraps are. One of the Lying Cocksucker's minions leaked it to to the Communist News Network.

If you've been following the news, you know that there is a mole (or three) inside the current scumbag administration that is directly leaking to CNN.

Somebody needs to go to Prison. And Trump is going to accommodate them
284156.jpg

Not at all convincing of anything...You really should leave the Hi-jinx to Tokyo rose...he seems to revel in it, you seem to kinda slither through it...no offense

Forum List

Back