Russia Has Dive-Bombed Ukraine

I've looked into it - defintly Russian blocks.

I found a Russian government URL blacklist:

And here are the blocks for usmessageboard.com, instituted by Kolinsky Regional Court in the spring of this year:

blocked
https://www.usmessageboard.com/attachments/1592208968097-png.350508/
Kol'skij rajonnyj sud - Murmanskaja oblast'

blocked
https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/r-e-lee-statue-vandalized-by-blm-antifa-communist.701103/page-3
L'govskij rajonnyj sud - Kurskaja oblast'

Time to wake up Sasha, you live in a totalitarian state.
I appreciate the effort and somehow believe you. You win and I don't approve of that blockage. To be honest I don't understand why it's blocked and Reddit isn't. How many Russians except me, Ringo and maybe Baron are here on this forum? There's also Litvin, but being a crossbreed between a Russian feral dog and a jackal he can't pass for a real Russian.

I appreciate the effort and somehow believe you. You win and I don't approve of that blockage. To be honest I don't understand why it's blocked and Reddit isn't. How many Russians except me, Ringo and maybe Baron are here on this forum? There's also Litvin, but being a crossbreed between a Russian feral dog and a jackal he can't pass for a real Russian.
The term "communist" comes up in one of the blockages that was related to blm, vandalized statues, etc.

Why do you lie so much? Even if AlexanderPK is a regular Russian, you're obviously a paid troll.

Kursk is NOT on the Kola Peninsula.
But Murmansk Oblast is. Both locations are border locations. Badger does get paid by the US government. It's called Social Security.

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz
Litvin is a disinformation agent so she doesnt count.

A. I. = Artificial Intelligence. Mr. Elon Musk is a little worked up about it. He strikes me as someone who knows what he's talking about.

Oh thank God. I was reading that as A as answer and that you told them to do it. 😳

Oh thank God. I was reading that as A as answer and that you told them to do it. 😳
There are 5 or 6 youTube warnings he is pictured on about AI. It's scarey. He thinks they'll destroy the human race in 15 years from now. I hope not for sure. People tend to use their assets like slaves, and treating an AI robot could learn resentment and might not have a sense of relgion, just a clinical think and do, summarize, and make decisions outside human reach if they feel hedged into something boring.

Add that to we may not be aware of scientific paths in China and Russia right now, and Putin is closely following the same road as Napoleon and Hitler. Albeit, he may have the same problem as Mr. Musk has with his view on the dangers of AI.

Last edited:
The reactionaries on this thread are becoming as cynical and fragile as the Ukraine nazis. A poster makes an innocent mistake on geography and there's the beginning of a lynch mob.

I don't think a mistake on Geography is the issue, you being a Russian troll is.
Once again, you use a term that supposedly everyone else knows the definition of in order to establish some kind of power in the argument.

Your other pathology is your failure to be interested in Russian culture, history, or language. It's nice to be able to grasp the other side's take on a story, even when it's in their mother tongue, especially when one lives in the United States.

I don't think a mistake on Geography is the issue, you being a Russian troll is.
His posts are so out of context, I wouldn't be surprised if he's drunk.

Although I remember maybe a year or two ago, maybe 3, when a lot of Russian trolls would post in really bad English.

I also suspect many are now not actually Russian, but paid by Russia to post nonsense.

they basically just inundate forums with nonsense, easily disproven, but lots of it.

Yes, there are a few Americans who support the Russian point of view, but not as many as it would seem.

There's nothing to prove where anyone is from, they can write "Texas" or "Florida" or whatever.

His posts are so out of context, I wouldn't be surprised if he's drunk.

Although I remember maybe a year or two ago, maybe 3, when a lot of Russian trolls would post in really bad English.

I also suspect many are now not actually Russian, but paid by Russia to post nonsense.

they basically just inundate forums with nonsense, easily disproven, but lots of it.

Yes, there are a few Americans who support the Russian point of view, but not as many as it would seem.

There's nothing to prove where anyone is from, they can write "Texas" or "Florida" or whatever.

You likely don't have the stones to argue context in front of the other prisoners.

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back