Russia has lost 11,000 Troops, 285 Tanks and nearly 100 Aircraft

Over 70% of Democrats trust msm. Over 70% of Democrats literally believe what they see on TV. That is why this nation is where it is.

amer.png
:thankusmile:

Second Russian General Killed In Action Near Kharkiv, Second General Killed In Two Weeks.

Mother Fucking Russians Assholes Deserve To Fucking Die.

Women Are Being Raped, Children Are Being Killed and Fuck Shit Stain Cons Support Mother Fucking Putin.
So nice of you to expand your rage to your favorite target, American Conservatives. No angry one, we do NOT support Mother Fucking Putin.

Those numbers of losses sound unbelievable.

There might be some exaggeration tbh, but who knows. What we do know is this. Russia themselves have come up with 500 KIA on their side. For Russia to even come up with 500 means it's at the very least ten times that amount, or in this case over 20x. Five hundred is a hugely embarrassing number to admit to after 10 days of fighting. If the Ukrainians had "only" killed 2-3k troops Russia would never say 500 were killed, they'd say there were no losses on their side regardless of all the burned out armored vehicles, jets and bodies on the ground.

There might be some exaggeration tbh, but who knows. What we do know is this. Russia themselves have come up with 500 KIA on their side. For Russia to even come up with 500 means it's at the very least ten times that amount, or in this case over 20x. Five hundred is a hugely embarrassing number to admit to after 10 days of fighting. If the Ukrainians had "only" killed 2-3k troops Russia would never say 500 were killed, they'd say there were no losses on their side regardless of all the burned out armored vehicles, jets and bodies on the ground.
You know this, How?

Not all of you, but at least half of Trump supporters do, just like their Orange Messiah.

And that's messed up.
You folks mistake realism with support for Putin. Setting the media's words aside, we can see what's happening. What they show on their maps doesn't jive with what they say. Zelensky's bravado doesn't match with his urgent pleas for aid. Noticing that doesn't make someone pro-Putin.

Russia has a vast army but these kinds of losses in just 10 days of fighting are unsustainable, even for them. I heard one general say Russia will have Ukraine in 90 days, but what will be left of their army by then? Even worse will be trying to hold the country after that, as Russia moves on to attack Moldova and possibly Khaghastan.
"Ukraine says" :auiqs.jpg:

Mother Fucking Russians Assholes Deserve To Fucking Die.

Women Are Being Raped, Children Are Being Killed and Fuck Shit Stain Cons Support Mother Fucking Putin.
Mother Fucking American Assholes Deserve To Fucking Die.

Women Are Being Raped, Children Are Being Killed in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Cuba, Grenada, Chile, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Argentina, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria and Fuck Shit Stain NATO Support Mother Fucking Washington.

Russia has a vast army but these kinds of losses in just 10 days of fighting are unsustainable, even for them. I heard one general say Russia will have Ukraine in 90 days, but what will be left of their army by then? Even worse will be trying to hold the country after that, as Russia moves on to attack Moldova and possibly Khaghastan.
I hope your figures are accurate and I hope the Russian people react positively and get rid of the big negative they have putin. The whole world will be better off, especially the Russian people when they learn the truth of what's been happening. Lies don't stand the test of time.

The US found out that keeping the peace after an invasion is where the real casualties occur

Russia cannot maintain the invasion
Only you, RW could steer a thread about Russia suffering thousands of casualties, to an anti U.S. screed. :auiqs.jpg: Yet, I unfortunately hope that your assessment that Russia cannot maintain an occupation is true.

Only you, RW could steer a thread about Russia suffering thousands of casualties, to an anti U.S. screed. :auiqs.jpg: Yet, I unfortunately hope that your assessment that Russia cannot maintain an occupation is true.
Point is, Russia will continue casualties long after they think they may have “won” in Ukraine

Look for Putin to declare “Mission Accomplished”

And even if the "have Ukraine", are they willing to leave hundreds of thousands of troops in Ukraine to protect their puppet government? Putin has screwed up.

Amazing to see the MAGA Putin apologist on this board. I mean, how many of them are wearing a Z on their chest now?

Since Ukraine is a drug-trafficking hub, there must be many people Jonesing at this time, though Zelenskiy will somehow miraculously be able to support his cocaine habit.

Forum List

Back