Russia has lost 11,000 Troops, 285 Tanks and nearly 100 Aircraft

Yea it’s weird how Russia has always been the boogie man, how they installed Trump as President in 2016 by posting mean memes about Hillary. How they hack everything and can destroy the internet. Yet now magically they are inept and can’t even hack Ukraine.
They hacked the DNC Server and Trump gladly used the information he got from Putin

They hacked the DNC Server and Trump gladly used the information he got from Putin
There was a reason that the Kremlin celebrated when trump was elected. They knew they have helped elect a "useful idiot."

I find the reports on materiel losses kind of hard to believe. They have lost a lot of tanks and armored vehicles----according to reports. Take it with however many grains of salt you wish.
We have satellite coverage of a convoy, but can't verify these alleged losses? I don't doubt Russia is down playing their losses, but they can't stray too far because we can call them out.

Both sides will exaggerate. That is to be expected. Putin's war is NOT going well...much to the disappointment of trump, pompeo, and carlson.

Russia has a vast army but these kinds of losses in just 10 days of fighting are unsustainable, even for them. I heard one general say Russia will have Ukraine in 90 days, but what will be left of their army by then? Even worse will be trying to hold the country after that, as Russia moves on to attack Moldova and possibly Khaghastan.
That's fake news....you can't possibly believe that someone who is as savvy and genius as Putin would ever have those sort of losses.....

Beware of propaganda being put out by the West.....Eastern Ukraine is already under Putin's control ...the war is over and Zelensky is a coward for letting his people suffer like this...

But I will let a former Trump military official sum this up better...

"In an interview with Fox Business' Stuart Varney, retired Col. Douglas Macgregor — who then-President Donald Trump appointed as a senior advisor to the secretary of defense — said there was nothing "heroic" about Zelensky, who has led his country's resistance against invading Russian forces."

That's fake news....you can't possibly believe that someone who is as savvy and genius as Putin would ever have those sort of losses.....

Beware of propaganda being put out by the West.....Eastern Ukraine is already under Putin's control ...the war is over and Zelensky is a coward for letting his people suffer like this...

But I will let a former Trump military official sum this up better...

"In an interview with Fox Business' Stuart Varney, retired Col. Douglas Macgregor — who then-President Donald Trump appointed as a senior advisor to the secretary of defense — said there was nothing "heroic" about Zelensky, who has led his country's resistance against invading Russian forces."

Another Putin Lover.....BYE!

Both sides will exaggerate. That is to be expected. Putin's war is NOT going well...much to the disappointment of trump, pompeo, and carlson.
According to who? The assumption appears to be this was supposed to be fast. Russia tried that in the first Chechen conflict, it bogged. The second Chechen conflict was measured, much like the approach in Ukraine.

This is an example of believe NONE of what you hear or read.

Forum List

Back